PE Color Coated and Stucco Embossed Aluminum Coils with Thickness 0.2~0.7mm
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 7 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 200 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Structure of PE Color Coated and Stucco Embossed Aluminum Coils with Thickness 0.2~0.7mm
Color coated and embossed aluminum coils are widely used for decorations, freezer, refrigerator, central air conditioning and ventilation nozzles, mechanical equipment enclosures and so on.
Embossed aluminum sheets have many advantages. Embossing can not only increase thickness of aluminum, but also enhance strength and rigidity of aluminum coils. Embossed & coated aluminum coils look more beautiful and widely used in decorations.
2. Main Features of PE Color Coated and Stucco Embossed Aluminum Coils with Thickness 0.2~0.7mm
• Light Weight
• Good in strength and rigidity
• High Flatness
• Good Weathering
• Saving Energy
• Rust proof
3. PE Color Coated and Stucco Embossed Aluminum Coils with Thickness 0.2~0.7mm Images
4. Specification of PE Color Coated and Stucco Embossed Aluminum Coils with Thickness 0.2~0.7mm
COATING and COLOR
AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENTS
A．What about inspections to guarantee quality?
For each order, we will arrange strict inspection for raw materials, inspection during production and inspection for finished goods.
With requirement of customers, we also can arrange the third party inspection.
B．What about delivery?
We will put order in production schedule after order gets confirmed against copy of TT or L/C. Normally it takes about one month for production. Exact shipment schedule is different based on different sizes and quantity.
C．What is the MOQ?
5 tons for each size.
D. Where have you exported?
We have exported to many countries. Main markets include South East Asia, Middle East, North America, South America, etc.
- Q:(2) when aluminium foil is dipped in mercury for a short time and then placed in water a reaction is seen to occur with hydrogen gas being one of the products.?????
- Aluminium is very reactive in air and forms a protective oxide coating. This protects it when placed in water as aluminium oxide is unreactive with water. When immersed in mercury the oxide coating is removed and therefore the aluminium itself reacts when the cleaned aluminium metal is immersed in water.
- Q:I constructed a small hho generator for experimental purposes. I needed to add a cooling condenser to the unit because of a overheating problem. I was using a old heater core from a vehicle, soldered some joints to make some connections. the solution seemed to have eaten the solder I used, which was normal lead free solder used in water pipes. I was going to invest into a trans cooler core which is made of aluminum, but I need to know if the solution will eat up the aluminum. I also thought about using a condenser core from a broken window a/c, which is made of copper tubing. any advise would be very help full
- Figure out the Eknots using a chart. Cu -- Cu2+ = Enot of ? Al3+ --- Al = Enot of ? It needs to be positive to spontaneously react. I believe from memory that Al -- Al3+ is 1.3volts, so the reverse is negative. Meanwhile Cu is something under .5 volts, so it won't be enough to make the reaction work. This is further understood because aluminum requires a lot of energy to smelt from the oxide (which is the reverse reaction of Al3+ -- Al that you're talking about here) Secondly, do your homework man, it's REALLY obnoxious to add the why or why not and phrase everything exactly as your homework asks. Try to ask a question about the topic so you actually learn. For example, what are reduction potentials in terms of, for example, Cu --- Cu2+
- Q:As for cast aluminum sheet or wrought one, which one has faster heat conduction?
- 1,duralumin: it's the alloy of aluminum, copper, magnesium, manganese and other metals. it's suitable for compacting by rolling, and it has a higher strength and hardness than common aluminum products. 2, aluminum: it contains many inpurities, is crisp and easy to be smashed.cast aluminum usually is secondary aluminum, and it is produced by remelting the collected old aluminum pots and spoons.3, wrought aluminum: it contains 98% aluminum and 2% or more inpurities, and is comparatively pure aluminum. its soft priority makes it suitable for being pressed into various shapes, aluminum pots,aluminum lunch box,aluminum sheets,aluminum wires,aluminum pipes are all made by wrought aluminum.you will know their defferences from their definition.
- Q:I have a friend to purchase a number of aluminum, used to make computer cooling plate. He asked me to help with the supplier, can I look at the Internet, there are many kinds of aluminum, would like to ask: what kind of computer cooling plate used to do a bit better? What are the suitable suppliers in Guangdong?
- Copper heat conductivity is good, but the price is more expensive, difficult to process, the weight is too large (a lot of pure copper radiator is beyond the limit of CPU), the heat capacity is small, and easily oxidized. The pure aluminum is too soft, can not directly use, are the use of aluminum alloy to supply enough hardness, aluminum alloy is the advantage of low prices, light weight, but the heat conductivity is much worse than copper. Some of the radiator embedded in a copper plate in each in his element, Aluminum Alloy radiator base.
- Q:For a high school Chemistry course I made soap for a project. Before doing this, thank god, i learned that one should never use an aluminum container to mix the lye (NaOH) and water. Now, I need to know why. I know it eats away at the container but i can't figure out why. It goes against everything I've learned so far. At first i thought it was because Aluminum was, for some strange reason :o, more reactive than Sodium therefore replacing it in the reaction but that turned out not to be true. Does anyone have an idea of why? Thanks
- This exact question, word for word, was asked and answered 7 months ago. See my source for the answer. And find something better to do than reposting old questions.
- Q:5083 what is the density of the aluminum plate?
- 5083 aluminum alloy is Al-Mg-Si, use a wide range, especially in the construction industry cannot do without this alloy, alloy is the most promising. The main alloying elements as magnesium, has good forming performance, corrosion resistance, weldability, moderate intensity, is a kind of pure aluminum alloy aluminum density: 2.71 tons. / m3 (g / cm3) alloy aluminum density: 2.8 tons / m3 (g / cm3) antirust aluminum density: 2.73 tons / m3 (g / cm3)
- Q:What is the density of the 1100 aluminum plate?
- 1100 aluminum density is fand 2.7g/cm.1100 for industrial pure aluminum, aluminum content (mass fraction) of 99%, can not be enhanced by heat treatment. With high corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity, and its small density, good plasticity, through pressure processing can produce all kinds of aluminum, but the strength is low.
- Q:Hey.How come iron rust and aluminium does not?DETAILED ANSWER PLEASE.I want to understand this...THANKS.
- Aluminum and Iron both form an oxide coating on the surface of the pure metal. Iron oxide and aluminum oxide are very different however. Rust is very soft and wears away quickly, exposing a fresh Iron surface. Aluminum oxide is what a ruby is made from (along with a little Chromium for color). Rubies are only a bit softer than diamonds, the hardest substance known. The oxide coat on Aluminum is very thin but also very hard. It adheres to the surface and prevents any further corrosion. Regarding Chromium, it is the key ingredient in stainless steel. Steel is an Iron alloy with a small amount of Nickel, Molybdnium, Vanadium and even Copper and Phosphorus. Stainless steel resists rust so well because the Chromium will form an oxide coating the same way Aluminum does. Since the Chromium is actually part of the alloy, if the stainless steel is scratched, the fresh surface soon coats with a protective layer of Chromium oxide.
- Q:I don't know if the electrons are being passed from my hand to the aluminum or from the aluminum to my hand.Thanks
- Aluminum is a metal and a good conductor of electricity. If you touch it, it will get grounded, so it will be neutral. You cannot charge a metal up by touching it with your hand unless you are not grounded yourself. If you are standing on a piece of plastic, say, then it will take whatever charge is on you. If you are positive, it will become positive. If you are negative, it will become negative. But you must be insulated from ground to do that. If you are touching the ground then any charge on the aluminum will just flow out of the metal through you to ground and the aluminum will stay neutral
- Q:Why does the glue of the aluminium curtain wall glue bubble? At the same time, do not bubble on the side glass, what is the reason?
- Brothers, there are several kinds of bubble gum, first to check is not part of the foam glue strip plug is not good, should be smooth, playing in a plastic bubble, not to leave the air, also can't have water, air water will bubble. In addition, glue when the temperature is very important no, when hot hit. Glue master experience play a decisive role, there is a great work in absolute don't let coolie, evenness and speed are very important.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like