Plain Aluminium Sheet for Building Usage
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 m.t
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 m.t/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The heat treatable alloys of 2000, 6000 and 7000 are such that when subjected to thermal temperatures, they again pronounced strengthening. Hence, tempers are indicated by "T". These alloys are also inventoried in clad form to increase corrosion resistance. All of the aluminum alloys are available in the annealed condition or commonly referred to as "O".
Aerospace - 2024, 6013, 6061, 7075
Construction - 3003, 5052, 6061
Electrical and Chemical Applications - 1100
General Machining Applications - 3003, 5052
Thickness from 0.2mm to more than 200mm are available for your needs. Lingfeng Aluminum can process to your special requirements and support traceability with complete Mill Test Certificate(MTC) and the essential industry specifications. More details as following
- Q:I got nauseous the other day and that day one thing I ate was hamburger baked for 1 hour on aluminum foil with tomatoes mixed in. Is it possible the upset stomach was caused by the tomatoes reacting with the foil?
- no that wouldn't make you sick. i line all my pans with foil before baking because it makes it much easier to clean the pans.
- Q:what kind of aluminum sheet is suitable for aluminum alloy double-edged saw?
- general horizontal driving sawing and precision sawing.
- Q:Also what are some intersting facts about Aluminum? (the element) thanks 2 any 1 who answers =)
- Aluminum is a versatile material with vast applications in engineering, aerospace and automotive industries. Some of its desirable properties include lightweight (relative to steel) and high strength. The metal is however rarely used in its pure form, it is often alloyed with other elements such as Mg, Manganese, chromium, Titanium to fine tune its mechanical, chemical and or physical properties and tailor it to specific applications. However, in some applications other materials are preferred, for example, Magnesium, due to its higher strength to weight ratio is increasingly replacing Al in transmission casing of automobiles. Also, Compacted Graphite cast Iron is preferred in engine blocks because of its superior strength at high tempreatures, dimensional stability and wear resistance. Auto engines work at very tempreatures and alloys that are capable of withstanding high pressures while maintaining stability are critical. CGCI performs better than Al in this situation. Al alloys remains an important engineering materials though.
- Q:On the web page to see more information on the plating aluminum plate, I do not know what is the difference between aluminized and aluminum plating performance?
- Microstructure characteristics of hot dipped aluminized steelHot dip aluminizing steel to achieve the combination of atoms between iron and aluminum by metal bond, close together, as was shown under the microscope, from the outside to the inside with two aluminum film, three aluminum oxide layer, the alloy layer sequentially formed coating. If the coating of carbon steel, the banded structure and base metal contact.Coating thickness: if carbon steel, then the aluminum layer is 0.04-0.07mm alloy layer, the average 0.05mm. However, the thickness of each layer depends on the type of steel, the amount of carbon, and the temperature and time of the dipping. If the parent material is alloy steel, coating and the differences (omitted).
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- aluminum will react with oxygen, generating dense Al2O3 oxide film on the surface, once the pure aluminum is exposed in air, it will react with air, generating oxide film to protect it.
- Q:I'm wanting to buy colorguard poles, and I found some good deals on aluminum and fiberglass ones. But what are the pros and cons of each one?
- I'd say fiberglass because... - Durability - Aluminum is a very bendable metal. It dents, it bends, and it breaks easier than any other metal pole you'll find. This is because it's a very low density metal. - Flexibility = more dramatic twirling due to pole flex, and it's less breakable. - Counter Weight = A flag on one side of the pole would be harder to move around swiftly without a counterweight. Thus a heavier pole would entail having a center of gravity on the flag pole closer to the hand, making it easier to maneuver the flag, but the pole would be harder to lift as a whole. I'm no expert on colorguard poles, though. Fiberglass has come a long way. While aluminum is always the same material, fiberglass is a constantly evolving building material.
- Q:What is the final concentration of aluminum cation?
- You have to be able to determine the number of moles of Al+3 that each solution contributes to the final solution: 1. aluminum chloride: AlCl3 Multiply the volume (in L) by the molarity to determine the number of moles of each compound dissolved in solution. 0.0431 L x 0.279 M = 0.0120 mol AlCl3 in solution When the AlCl3 in placed in the water, it dissociates to form the following ions: AlCl3 -- Al+3 + 3Cl- So for every one mole of AlCl3 placed in the water, one mole of aluminum ions will dissociate. Therefore, since we have 0.0120 mole of AlCl3 in the solution, that means that the aluminum chloride will contribute 0.0120 Al+3 ions to the final solution. 2. Aluminum sulfate: Al2(SO4)3 Multiply the volume (in L) by the molarity to determine the number of moles of each compound dissolved in solution. 0.0146 L x 0.464 M = 0.00677 mol Al2(SO4)3 in solution When the Al2(SO4)3 in placed in the water, it dissociates to form the following ions: Al2(SO4)3 -- 2Al+3 + 3(SO4)-2 So for every one mole of Al2(SO4)3 placed in the water, two mole of aluminum ions will dissociate. Use the mole ratios of the dissociation reaction to determine the number of moles of Al+3 ions that the aluminum sulfate contributes to the solution. 0.00677 mol Al2(SO4)3 x (2 mol Al+3 ions / 1 mol Al2(SO4)3) = 0.01354 mol Al+3 ions Therefore, the total number of Al+3 ions in solution is the sum: 0.01354 + 0.0120 = 0.02554 mol Al+3 ions The last piece of information needed to determine the concentration of the final solution is the volume of the final solution. Since the two volumes were mixed, the volume of the final solution will be the sum of the two solutions. 0.0431 L + 0.0146 L = 0.0577 L Therefore, to calculate molarity: Molarity = moles of solute / liters of solution Molarity = 0.02554 mol / 0.0577 L = 0.443 M Al+3
- Q:HEY HEY HEY guys its me agian and during today and the six week hoiday i'm gonna be askin a LOT I mean A-LOT ok so firstly I want to ask about drill bit you see as a willing studend who is enginenerring and just now in sience (so please ansewr quikly) what properites does an aluminium oxide drill bit have alot more questions after this one are going to be veary youtube and game related such as what do you guys want me to tweet pewdiepie on fridays whith pewdiepie and so on thanks and bye!!!!!!
- It doesn't have the drilled metal stick to it during drilling, it's hard, and it has a low specific heat capacity.
- Q:If you're familiar with some of my previous questions, you'll know I have a thing for DC-3's, and I'd like to buy one and fix it up at some point in my life. I was looking at pictures on Google for my desktop background and saw several with shiny chrome/aluminum bodies. Well, first of all, is it chrome or polished aluminum? Second, would I be able to buy a DC-3 painted this God-awful forest green and put whatever it is (chrome/aluminum) on said plane? Or is it something that the plane has to be built with originally?
- The polished aluminum that DC3's carried (actually any airplane) is the unfinished aluminum that they were built with. It takes lots and lots of work to remove old paint and then polish to get the shine you want. You can not chrome the aircraft, It has to be polished then kept polished and that isn't easy. PS - a repaint is much easier and protects the raw materials much better. However, I agree that a polished aluminum aircraft is very pretty.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum plate and aluminum-plastic plate?
- The difference is as follows: 1, different layers: single aluminum plate is divided into two layers, the surface layer is aluminum skin, second layers of plastic, aluminum plate is divided into three layers: the surface layer and the third layer is an aluminum sheet, the middle is plastic, or aluminum plate than single aluminum plate a layer of aluminum skin; 2, the quality of different because: aluminum sheet aluminum plastic board less than a layer of aluminum skin, so the single aluminum plate than the aluminum plate quality will certainly be worse; 3, the price is different: single aluminum plate is cheaper than aluminum plate, aluminum plate positioning for low-grade, aluminum-plastic plate according to the quality and thickness of plastic and aluminum skin into the middle different grades, but certainly more than the single aluminum plate and expensive; 4, the construction effect is certainly not the same: a plastic plate can be slotted, bending turning construction construction, suitable for a variety of occasions, but not the single aluminum plate slot, bending, and because the bottom is plastic, such as plastic bonding effect Board.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like