1. Specifications of Aluminum Checkered Sheet
|MAIN SPECIFICATION OF ALUMINUM CHECKERED SHEET|
|Alloy||AA1XXX (AA1050, AA1060, AA1070, AA1100 etc.)|
|AA3XXX (AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105 etc.)|
|Temper||H14,H18,H24, H26, H32|
|Special specification is available on customer's requirement |
2. Usage/Applications of Aluminum Checkered Sheet
The embossed aluminum sheet are widely used for decorative purposes in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packing & Delivery of Aluminum Checkered Sheet
Packaging: Seaworth package
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Process Flow of Aluminum Checkered Sheet
Rolling--Annealing--Slitting--Sawing, Cut-To-Length, Shearing
- Q:aluminum cans?
- IDK, but this may give you some idea of 1 billion. 1 Billion seconds ago.. It was 1959 1 Billion minutes ago... Christ was alive.
- Q:Is there a angle grinder cut off wheel made for cutting aluminum?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Is there a angle grinder cut off wheel made for cutting aluminum? Hello, Does it matter what kind of wheel I use as a cut off wheel on an angle grinder when cutting aluminum? Thanks!
- Q:What kind of paint would you like to paint on the aluminum plate?
- Nitro paint, polyester paint can be mainly your base, you should use atomic ash treatment before you can use, otherwise it will peel off
- Q:Ship aluminum plate 5What type of aluminum plate does the ship use?
- Marine yacht with 5083, with 5456 of inland water on it, domestic Park boat 5052 will be used
- Q:My house has aluminum wiring?
- Aluminum wiring has caused many house fires and deaths. It is dangerous to keep using this type of wiring as it gets loose in the connections and loose electrical connections causes heat. Enough heat to melt the insulation within your walls. I have seen it. All it takes is heat and one smoldering board and your house is gone. Replace it for the safety of your family and your investment.
- Q:5052 can aluminum plate be machined with laser cutting machine?
- Can cut, but the incision does have cut marks, if processing 3 mm below the thickness, incision quality will be better.
- Q:The difference between aluminum plate and aluminum plate
- Aluminum row is aluminum profile! Cheapness！ The manufacturing process is different. The performance of aluminum plate will be higher! I hope you can adopt it! Is there anything you'd like to inquire about?!The data from Suzhou Juteng Metal Technology Department
- Q:Bought a House with aluminum wiring?
- The aluminum is a soft metal and compresses and tends to loosen at the wire connections. It was probably installed properly with the semi compound and is probably ok. But the connections could be loose and cause a hot junction over heat in your service breaker box (Load Center). Every connection in the panel could be tightened a Quarter or half turn to snug them up by an electrician in just thirty minutes or so. and ease your concerns. Pay attention when he does and see if they turned or were still snug. this will give you insight into when to re check them a year or so down the line.
- Q:question about drilling aluminum?
- Aluminum is softer than steel, so you could just use the ordinary bits that you use for wood, with a hand drill. For cleaner holes, you might want to put wood behind the aluminum as a backing. Also, if you squirt a drop of oil onto the drill area, that will help. If you're trying to drill a really large hole, it might be better to drill small ones, and enlarge with a round file.
- Q:a sample of aluminum chloride (AlCI3) has a mass of 37.2 g.?
- You have to remember Avogadro's number: 6.02 x 10^23 Read about it in your text book. It is the number of molecules of any atom that make up 1 mole. 1 mole of a molecule is equal to it's atomic weight in grams. So, the atomic weight of aluminum is 26.9. So, 26.9 grams of aluminum contains exactly 6.02 x 10^23 molecules of aluminum (or 1 mole). What's the molecular weight of aluminum chloride? Well, 26.9 + 3(35.5) = 133.4 the 35.5 is the molecular weight of chloride and there are 3 of them. So, 133.4 grams of aluminum chloride would be 6.02 x 10^23 molecules. We only have 37.2 g. 37.2 g/ 133.4 g per mole = 0.279 moles. 0.279 moles x (6.02 x 10^23 molecules/mole) = 1.68 x 10^23 molecules of aluminum chloride. So, since there is one aluminum per molecule, you have your answer. Just multiply by three to find out how many molecules of chloride are present. Finally, if 133.4g = 6.02 x 10^23 molecules, then 1 molecule = 133.4 / 6.02x10^23 = 22.16 x 10^-23 or 2.216 x 10^-22 Make sure that the periodic table you use for class has the same values (some tables are more simplified then others). Also, make sure that you use the correct number of scientific digits when calculating your answer.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range