1. Specifications of Aluminum Checkered Sheet
|MAIN SPECIFICATION OF ALUMINUM CHECKERED SHEET|
|Alloy||AA1XXX (AA1050, AA1060, AA1070, AA1100 etc.)|
|AA3XXX (AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105 etc.)|
|Temper||H14,H18,H24, H26, H32|
|Special specification is available on customer's requirement |
2. Usage/Applications of Aluminum Checkered Sheet
The embossed aluminum sheet are widely used for decorative purposes in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packing & Delivery of Aluminum Checkered Sheet
Packaging: Seaworth package
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Process Flow of Aluminum Checkered Sheet
Rolling--Annealing--Slitting--Sawing, Cut-To-Length, Shearing
- Q:whst should I notice while welding aluminum sheet and aluminum block?
- two types of aluminum reach melting points, aluminum block must be preheated when you weld them with small current, you will know how to do it. You can use argon-arc welding back and forth, preheat it with small current.
- Q:how many tons of alumina can yield 1ton of Aluminium?
- three tons
- Q:Is aluminum foil real aluminum?
- Elemental aluminum is far too reactive to exist in nature therefore it must be found in a compound with something else. Aluminum foil is actually made up of aluminum alloys. An alloy is a solid metal created by combining at least one metal with at least one other chemical. One classic example of an alloy is steel. Steel is mostly iron bonded to carbon atoms throughout it's structure. While aluminum foil is technically 92-99% aluminum, it is not pure (elemental) aluminum. Other chemicals that may be found in the alloys are typically other metals: copper, magnesium, manganese, silicon, and zinc. Other nonmetal chemicals may be found aswell like: oxygen (oxides), sulfates (SO4), Phosphates (PO4), and chlorides. You cannot buy elemental aluminum however since aluminum foil is generally 92-99% aluminum it is still a great source if you need aluminum as a reagent. Just for added trivia, the most common form of aluminum on earth is as the mineral Bauxite which is a hydrate of aluminum (Various forms of aluminum bonded to a hydroxide (OH) group such as Al(OH)3, and Al(OH)).
- Q:What are the skills of wire cutting aluminum cutting?
- The contact position between the conductive block and the electrode wire is often changed
- Q:Why can't I melt aluminum?
- If you are using tinfoil it is because it is coated with aluminum oxide which has a melting point of 2,000 degrees celcius.
- Q:Can you please answer this question about the MacBook Aluminum?
- The aluminum will definitely be faster than the white one assuming those clock speeds are accurate. The 2.16 is an older model with an early Core 2, slower RAM, and a much slower video card. And you cannot swap the CPU in any of Apple's laptops made over the past decade or so.
- Q:Can aluminum plate resist acid and alkali?
- Aluminum is a more active metal, easy to react with the acid and alkali of the outside world. If it is in water for a long time, aluminum will react with acid and alkali substances in water. How to improve the acid and alkali resistance of aluminum alloy?Mainly through the oxidation of aluminum alloy, so that its surface with a layer of oxide film, to prevent the external acid-base substances on aluminum alloy corrosion.In order to reduce the surface hardness and wear resistance of aluminum alloy and prolong its service life, the surface oxidation surface treatment technology has become an indispensable part of the use of aluminum alloy.
- Q:I was told that Aluminum could not be sterilized, is this true?
- Sterilization refers to the ability to clean a surface of bacterium. Simply pouring rubbing alcohol on something sterilizes it. Aluminum can be sterilized just as good as any other metal. If it couldn't, would we ship our favorite drinks in cans of it?
- Q:Difference between castiron bodies and aluminium bodies used in automotive components? What makes each special
- Aluminium is lighter as well as stronger than CI. Thats the reason most of the Automobile manufacturers use Aluminium for car bodies while they use cast iron for the underframes and internal chassis....NMN
- Q:Heating aluminum plate, heating scheme, urgent ~!
- For aluminum heating silicon heating plate is a good choice. The four corners can be fixed by screws, Beijiao can. Installation is very convenient. I was in the goodway procurement. They are guaranteed for one year.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range