High-grade Aluminum Plates Usage and Applications
These Aluminum Plates are between 0.1 to 500 mm in thickness and have a wide variety of uses in the construction industry such as aluminium siding and roofing.
The Aluminum Sheets are also widely used in construction, decorations, transport applications, automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls, ship hulls and much more.
OKorder supplies only the highest grade of Aluminum Plates that are certified, quality assured, and meet the highest international standards. The Aluminum Products complies with YS/T 429-2000 (Chinese Industry Standard), GB/T 3880, EN485, & ASTM B209.
High-grade Aluminum Plates Specifications
Alloy Number: AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3015
Temper: H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, HO, F
Thickness: 0.1 to 500 mm
Width: 10 x 2200 mm
Standard: GB/T3880-2006, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
- Note: Custom specification is available upon request
- Q:How many atoms thick is aluminum foil?
- Good quality standard aluminum foil such as Reynolds brand is 0.007 inches thick. If aluminum atoms are indeed 143 picometers in radius then the foil would be 2,486,713 atoms thick. Of course, the thickness is not controlled to a tolerance of one atom. (Cheaper brands are about 0.0060 to 0.0065 inches thick.) The ionic radius of aluminum is commonly accepted to be 72 pm, and as of 2008 a covalent radius of 121 pm. . .
- Q:What is the best thing to use on aluminum to end existing rust and stop it from spreading?
- Uh......... aluminum doesn't rust. Has to be some iron in there somewhere.
- Q:Aluminium or hi-ten bike?
- Get an aluminum frame Hi-ten steel is the buzz word for cheap plain steel.
- Q:Best way/tool to polish aluminum tubing?
- Aluminum oxidizes almost instantly, so it is never going to keep a good shine. You can send it to a plating shop and they will anodize it, which means a permanent oxidized layer and that may or may not retain some shine but at least it won't ever change much. (But it is easily stained.) Consider plating some other metal on the surface. You will need advice from a plating shop about that. Maybe you could use chrome plated water pipe? That would be cheaper than a custom job.
- Q:ELECTRICIANS ONLY PLEASE - Aluminum wiring?
- There are several ways to take care of your problem. 1) Change all the wiring to copper. 2) Pigtail with copper wire and al/cu wirenuts to all new devices 3) Use copalum at all your boxes (this method is the best, besides replacing all your wiring to copper). Basically it cold welds the aluminum to the copper and makes a molecular bond. It's pretty expensive, and you'll have to look to find someone that actually knows how to do it, and has access to the crimping tool. Going around and tightening your devices won't hurt, but won't be fixing any longer term issues you may have with the aluminum wire. Keep in mind that if the original installation was done correctly, your circuits aren't overly tapped, and all the wires are on the appropriately sized breakers, then you may not have to worry much. Just run dedicated lines to any your new circuits. In other words, don't tap off these circuits. Hope this helps.
- Q:How do I calculate the weight of aluminum sheet? What is the density?
- The density of aluminum is 2.7g/cm^3.
- Q:Why is aluminium not extracted from aluminium oxide?
- Well, de facto because the heat of formation of aluminum oxide is so much greater than the heat of formation of iron oxide. If you're looking for something more mechanistic, find Al and Fe in the periodic table. Al and Fe are in different rows, and Fe is larger than Al, so although Al+3 and Fe+3 have the same charge, oxygen bonds less strongly to Fe+3 than to Al+3 because it's further away from the nucleus of Fe. Al+3 has no outer shell electrons at all; 3s, 3p, and 3d subshells are all empty. It's effectively a charged sphere with nothing to interfere with bonding. Fe+3 (as in hematite, Fe2O3) is larger, has filled 3s and 3p subshells, and a half-filled 3d subshell. That 3d electron density projects pretty far out into space, holding oxygen at arms length. Aluminum has no electron density in 3d orbitals, so oxygen can tuck in nice and tight and get a good grip. Any of these hit the mark? I don't know what background you're bringing to this question.
- Q:Can steel screws be used with aluminium?
- Rivets would be best or enameled steel screws could be second choice.
- Q:Can you paint Chrome Aluminum rims?
- Chrome rims and aluminum rims are not the same thing. There are chrome plated aluminum rims, but not many. Aluminum rims can be painted pretty easily as aluminum is pretty soft and you can sand it easily to paint it. If they are chrome plated it is harder to do because chrome plating is very hard, and doesn't sand easily, making it hard to get something to stick. Go to an auto paint store and tell them what you want to do. Use the best materials you can get, otherwise the paint will peel off and it will look worse than it does now.
- Q:If equal masses of water and aluminum interact thermally, will the final temperature be closer to the...?
- The correct equation is: dQ = m*c*dT As dQ (substitute of thermal potential) and mass are the comparable, the equation may well be rewritten as: c*dT=consistent So a cloth with a decrease specific warmth skill could have a much better improve in temperature. The question has already suggested this yet now all of us be attentive to they are inversely proportional. to that end: c of aluminium/c of copper = dT of aluminium / dT of copper 0.22/0.092 = proportionality consistent = 2.39 So copper would be 2.4 circumstances warmer than aluminium (or aluminium would be 0.40 two circumstances warmer than copper).
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range