High-grade Aluminum Plates Usage and Applications
These Aluminum Plates are between 0.1 to 500 mm in thickness and have a wide variety of uses in the construction industry such as aluminium siding and roofing.
The Aluminum Sheets are also widely used in construction, decorations, transport applications, automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls, ship hulls and much more.
OKorder supplies only the highest grade of Aluminum Plates that are certified, quality assured, and meet the highest international standards. The Aluminum Products complies with YS/T 429-2000 (Chinese Industry Standard), GB/T 3880, EN485, & ASTM B209.
High-grade Aluminum Plates Specifications
Alloy Number: AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3015
Temper: H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, HO, F
Thickness: 0.1 to 500 mm
Width: 10 x 2200 mm
Standard: GB/T3880-2006, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
- Note: Custom specification is available upon request
- Q:8mm which type of aluminum plate is suitable for bending?
- How do I calculate the pressure of the seamless steel tube with the outer diameter of 300mm and the thickness of 18mm L=600mm? material
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum plate AL1050 and AL1060?
- 1050 and 1060 belong to an aluminum plate, that is, pure aluminum plate, the difference is that the content of aluminum is different. 1050 aluminum content 99.95%, 1060 Aluminum Content 99.60%, material is very close, often can replace the use, the current use is more than 1060 Aluminum plate.
- Q:2mm aluminum welding with oxygen welding or argon arc welding good?
- 2 mm thickness of aluminum welding, argon arc welding preferred.2 mm thickness aluminum plate, in order to ensure the quality of welding and weld strength, the first choice should be: inverter square wave pulse TIG welding machine welding. According to the specific material and grade of the aluminum plate, the aluminum welding wire matched with the base material is selected.
- Q:Which explains aluminum's resistance to corrosion? Any aluminum oxide that forms readily falls off the metal and exposes the corrosion-resistant metal. The aluminum oxide that forms adheres to the metal surface. The reduction half-reaction Al3+(aq) + 3e- ---gt; Al(s) occurs readily. The standard reduction potential for the Al3+/Al half-reaction is above the standard reduction potential for the O2/H2O half-reaction.
- the fourth statement.
- Q:which kind of enterprises are aluminium sheet circles used in?
- user use cold squezz method to transform the aluminum sheet circle into various standard capacitor shell, aluminium collapsible tube shell, which are broadly used in electron industry, daily chemical industry, medicine, education and automobile products,electrical appliance, heat preservation, machine manufacturing, automobile,spaceflight,military industry,mould, construction, printing and other industries.
- Q:I'm wanting to buy colorguard poles, and I found some good deals on aluminum and fiberglass ones. But what are the pros and cons of each one?
- I'd say fiberglass because... - Durability - Aluminum is a very bendable metal. It dents, it bends, and it breaks easier than any other metal pole you'll find. This is because it's a very low density metal. - Flexibility = more dramatic twirling due to pole flex, and it's less breakable. - Counter Weight = A flag on one side of the pole would be harder to move around swiftly without a counterweight. Thus a heavier pole would entail having a center of gravity on the flag pole closer to the hand, making it easier to maneuver the flag, but the pole would be harder to lift as a whole. I'm no expert on colorguard poles, though. Fiberglass has come a long way. While aluminum is always the same material, fiberglass is a constantly evolving building material.
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- put two sheets into excess NaOH. The one that reacts with NaOH, generating sediment, is magnesium sheet,(sediment, but Al(OH)3 is amphoteric:Mg(OH)2) another one without sediment is aluminum sheet(in fact, there is sediment Al(OH)3, but it will react with alkali,)
- Q:AND WAT R THE THECNOLOGICAL ANDCOSTS AND BENEFITESOF USING ALUMINUM? what health -related and environment-related issues gave surface as aresult of its widespread use in society?
- airplanes are made from aluminum. certain beverages are also. aluminum is cheaper and lighter. the biggest problem is the amount of electricity that it takes to make aluminum
- Q:A 15.1 g aluminum block is warmed to 53.2 °C and plunged into an insulated beakercontaining 32.6 g of water initially at 24.4 °C. The aluminum and the water are allowed to cometo thermal equilibrium.Assuming that no heat is lost, what is the final temperature of the water and aluminum?
- To solve this problem, you need the heat capacity of water and Al, I know off hand the heat capacity of water but you'll need to look it up for Al. From the problem, you know that the heat given up as the aluminum cools is gained by the water heating up. As there is no phase change, the heat gained (or lost) is mass * heat capacity * temperature change energy gained by water = energy lost by Al. Let Tf be the final temperature of the Al and water. 32.6 g * 4.18 J/gK * (Tf - 24.4C) = 15.1 g * heat capacity of Al * (53.2 C - Tf) Solve for Tf. Because there is almost twice as much water as Al and water has a higher heat capacity than Al, the temperature will be closer to 24.4C than it is to 53.2C
- Q:how to make aluminum products bright? How to polish or clean the products punch formed by 0.3mm aluminum sheet?
- you can try to grind it with magnetic grinder.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range