Embossed Aluminum Coil
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Ton m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 Tons Per Month m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Embossed Aluminum Coil with PE PVDF ACRYLIC coating
*Embossed aluminum coil for roof,ceils.thickness:0.03mm to 3mm.
*Max width: 1600mm
*Used for roofing celling
*good quality,competiveprice and prompt delivery
our product specification for your reference:
1)Aolly:A3003 A1100 A8011 A1050 etc
2)Aluminium thickness: 0.03~3mm
3)Aluminium max width:1600mm
5)Coating finish: PVDF, ACRYLIC ,POLYESTER
6)Gloss:As customer required
7)Outer packing: export standard ,wooden plate
Kindly give me your requested details,We are expecting to start our business soon by offering high quality and competive price .
- Q:I am making curtain tie backs out of rope...if any of you have suggestions, please help. Mostly, however, I want to know 1) how to attach curtain tie backs (cloth or rope) to the wall, and 2) do you just leave the tie backs hanging on the wall out in the open while the curtains are shut? Wont it look weird? 3) Where on the wall should you attach the tiebacks...next to the window or a fair bit away?
- You could do this a couple of ways. You could just get window hardware that takes the place of a tieback, that matches your drapery hardware and the curtain/drape just hooks over that rather than using an actual tieback. To use your tieback, you need a hook that will hold the two ends. Depending on how you want the curtains/drapes to fall and the fullness of them will depend on where you put the hook - further out from the window if very full. Yes, generally you would just leave the tieback there, hanging out, until you use them again. Usually though, where you place the hook will allow the drapes/curtains to cover the tieback when not in use (as well as the hook).
- Q:What was the Berlin wall and the iron curtain?
- Berlin wall was a wall that seperated East Germany from West Germany. The Soviet Union (Russia) controled East Germany while the US and other allied nations controlled the west. Iron curtain basically described the Russians and how secrative their operations were
- Q:I now want to develop from the curtain wall designer, but do not know from that step to start, because before have not come into contact with the curtain wall designers to do something, how to do, to understand what aspects of things,
- Do anything that takes time, the curtain wall industry should be a good potential industry! But you feel that you are interested in their current work, you need to sort out the study of the rational! You want to develop in this industry, you mainly want to engage in business or design, construction, or supervision or management coordination, etc.! I suggest you first determine your goal, like this industry, you should use a period of time to clear and refine the direction of their development; An excellent curtain wall designer to understand the use of material properties. Material specifications, the most important is the construction process, you do not understand these. Even if you design out. Construction can not do it. It is useless. You can start looking for someone else's work. You can first recommend. Others are better works. Plus their own use. Also remember that you have designed something to have your design concept. So that you and the customer when the success of the efficiency will be much higher. See more of this book. Since the choice of the. I will work hard ah.
- Q:Glass curtain wall made of dragon skeleton made of material is what the specific size of the material is how much thank you
- Glass curtain wall used in the keel is generally galvanized square steel, which is divided into hot galvanized galvanized, and hot galvanized, the common specifications are 5 * 12CM, wall thickness 3MM Skeleton material: keel material, steel, aluminum, stainless steel cable, stainless steel rod, etc. Plate: panel material, stone, glass, aluminum veneer, aluminum plate, clay board, sun board, etc. Structural bonding and sealing Sealing materials: auxiliary materials, weathering glue, structural adhesive, foam rods, plastic strips, stone plastic pads, insulation pads, etc. Hardware accessories: connecting materials, steel parts, buried plate, aluminum angle code, aluminum pendant, dry pendant, stainless steel screws, bolts, anchor, etc.
- Q:Can I go through the stud? Are there any more options for puttig up these curains? Help!
- This sounds like a good thing. If you get in a stud then it'll be a lot stronger and you wont have to worry about falling.
- Q:My curtains were black witch I hate now! Besides any shade of purple, what other colors would match my grape purple walls?MY bedspread has some stains, no matter how many times I wash it it wont come out! I need some new bedspreads, but what design/color? Currently my bedspread is blue purple and green, I dont really like it anymore. Would something light brown would look nice? Whats your opinion? Thanks!
- I always thought light chocolate brown matched well, but wont suit everybody.. I just saw the question, and thought I would give you my opinion. At the end of the day the choice of colour is yours, but on paper brown and purple match.
- Q:I need to hang a curtain rod in my kitchen to be able to hang curtains so that my neighbors will not be able to see inside. If i screw the rod into the wall, will it hols up? there is also wood trim around the window and i tried to drill the screws in it but my drill could not penetrate it. Will it be ok to use the wall?Im asking because i know nothing about this sort of thing.I just dont want the rod to fall out of the wall and leave holes in it.Please advise.
- ok you should be able to as most windows have a header youll have to check for sure take hammer lightly tap above window if you hear a hollow sound you'll need to use a plastic ancore if you hear a soild sound go a head drill your holes you should only drill a pilet hole then switch bit and screw the rest in tight (pilet) use a bit smaller than you screw) only enough to start your screw straight one other thing if your only on sheetrock they sell plastic ancors or maybe they came with the rods drill holes just enough to fit upto half the length of the ancor then tap it in lightly
- Q:Hello; I currently have an ornament at the front of my tank (roughly 12cm long) that allows air bubbles to pass through it and create a nice display. Since I have had this ornament for over a year, it is starting to lose its natural look and I fancied a change. I have recently been looking at Bendable Air Curtains, and Bubble Walls.
- Aeration will easily be ok for the tank. the advantages to including a bubbler of any variety (stone, dish, tube) is that it will enhance the exterior section the place oxygen meets water, somewhat increasing the gasoline substitute to assist upload oxygen on your tank water. Plus..they seem incredibly super :)
- Q:About a week ago I tried to put up curtains in my bedroom..and failed due to a hard plastic/metal wall "behind" my plaster wall. Not knowing what to do I try to hammer a screw into the wall, which literally broke a piece of plaster off my wall. How can I get this curtain rod up?
- First you'll have to fix the hole you made. Next, you can follow a simple three step proceedure to get the curtains up. Step 1: Get a power drill. Step 2: Drill holes for the screw. Step 3: put up the curtain. (You should follow these steps any time you need a nail or screw in a plaster wall.) Be aware that most plaster homes will have metal strips running along corners in the rooms. These are usually about an inch wide. It's best to avoid these, since deforming them (with hammers, etc) can knock off pieces of plaster.
- Q:There are several sizes in the curtain wall
- This is to be determined by calculation, but also with your column or vertical steel keel section and vertical keel connection. The back wall of the curtain wall is usually 200x300 thickness is usually 8mm. In order to avoid the connector and embedded anchor bolts on the embedded, if the column horizontal more than 100 recommended to 200X350, if it is stone curtain wall to 10mm or more.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$10 Million - US$50 Million|
|Main Markets||65.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% North America
4.00% Northern Europe
4.00% South America
3.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||11-20 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian|
|Factory Size:||3,000-5,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||4|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like