1. High quality
2. competitive price
3. Superior weather resistance
4. Non-toxic processing
5. Advanced technology
Brief Introduction And Specifications:
1.Scientific structure, advanced workmanship, accurate and reliable;
2.Unrivalled convergence of art and technology;
3.widely used in construction ,decration ,and industry
4.Surface Treatment: Anodized , Powder Coating, Electrophoresis,
5.Packaging: EP paper (12/pack) , red paper (12/pack)
Production Flow Chart:
- Q:I have very light orange (beigy orange) curtains tailored in traditional style (valence and sheer curtails and drapes with tie backs etc for a huge master bedroom with a cathedral ceiling. The bed rooms huge so I am not worried about it looking smaller when painted with dark colors. However will chochlate brown be too dark? too heavy? I personally LOVE lighter shades on the walls but I made a mistake and I now have to work with these light orange curtains.. so I am stuck! So my question is if I paint two opposite walls chochlate brown and the other warm beige and put these light orange curtains and buy a chochlate/beige (more beige less chochlate) comforter set.. will I be adding myself to the ugly house list?Any other color suggestions???/ Please help!!!
- I love orangy shades....especially the peach and pale coral shades. I also really like chocolate colors, like mocha. However, I'm concerned that with curtains that you describe as orange, that chocolate will make it look like a Halloween room. What about having the walls either a vanilla/champagne shade combined with a pale peach sherbet shade. You could use accents of mocha or coffee or cocoa. The curtains will then be pretty if the rest of the room is a bit more muted. You could also accent with either pillows or lampshades or paintings (large ones because your room is big) to hang on the wall.
- Q:Okay so have u seen where peoples wall with be all curtains like long ones that hit floor not like curtains but that thin looking kin of see through stuff but covers whole wall very cute if done right???
- In my client's bed room, we ran curtain rods the whole length at the ceiling line and then hung rod-pocket curtains on them for a gathered look. Is that what you mean? A second rod or weights at the bottom keep them tight.
- Q:What walls/floor will match with these curtains?
- Hardwood floors. Not sure what colour walls though. Maybe white, but if not white something dark that would go. I wouldn't build your whole house design on curtains. You always can find a nice set of curtains as great as those!
- Q:Curtain wall specifications are not specified, require filling insulation? Before the construction process, and some requirements to fill, and some requirements are not strict, but the specific norms are required, this is not clear, there is a clear please enlighten. Under what specifications are required under the introduction
- Glass curtain wall generally has more than 800 high windows of the sill wall (high strength), that is, non-visible part of the curtain wall. In order to save the cost, where the glass can be used with glass, but in order to meet the energy requirements, need to add insulation materials, external wall insulation requirements A-class fireproof materials, are generally rock wool, thickness of 50 to 100, according to energy Calculation is determined.
- Q:Glass curtain wall to escape the glass of what is the requirements, single-sided or not steel or how to get
Glass curtain wall which escape the window of the glass what is the request ah!
- Hollow glass or vacuum glass is not good, the glass is broken after the edge of the glue will sticky glass particles, people climb out when,
Will cut the body.
Folder glass even more, even if the glass broke, and people do not get out
With monolithic semi-tempered glass, semi-tempered glass hardness between the non-steel and steel, not easy to hurt, easy to break (relative to tempered glass), and there is no blew.
- Q:Hello,Im trying to design a building and it is supposed to have a large curtain wall (length 36m and height 5m). I understand that the panels can be framed (with mullions clearly visible) or bolted together (mullions not visible). I would like to be able to swing open some of these panels to form windows. If this is possible, what is it called and how is it possible to do all the attaching and bolting?
- You can have operational windows in a curtain wall. Call them vents, hoppers, bump-outs; there are various names for these types of windows. They are pretty much self contained window units that are inset into the curtain wall framing. The weight will depend on the material really. As well as the glass placed into it, and the operable window units. Might check the Kawneer, Vistawall, YKK websites for ideas.
- Q:Pkpm modeling, the glass curtain wall, wall dry hanging stone load how to load? Trouble specific instructions
- Glass curtain wall search, the external walls of dry hanging stone load are calculated according to the standard after the load on the beam (beam on the weight of the masonry plus inside and outside the decorative weight) added to the beam.
- Q:Im working in a construction company as the executives personal assistant. He informed me about a new business he wants to start. And he wants me to search and study about the curtain walls and windows. But I cant understand the stuctures of the and the drawings of the above mentioned. All my engineer friends are not able to help me. Someone please tell me how.. thanks in advance!
- Go okorder and load details and pdfs for curtain walls . REGISTER IF U R NOT REGISTERED
- Q:How to use 3Dmax to draw glass curtain wall?
- Material: the use of mirror material, so the fastest speed, the best results to the most accurate, then use raytrace material it!
- Q:Wall dry hanging stone design did not require protection is also done protection
- Stone protective agent construction process Note:
1, before using the protective agent, make sure that all the surfaces to be treated are thoroughly cleaned without any sediment and particles
2, the protective agent to brush in the stone surface is no longer processed,
And not for the re-processing of stone surface. Such as for re-processing of stone, the application of immersion method, but more waste
3, in the stone tree processing, love wash, dry (about 72 hours), brush protective agent is better
4, the construction, the brush is full of brushed to brush, the stone plane placed better
5, brush the first pass, the protective agent infiltration and then brush the second time the best
6, for silicone products, brush 24 hours to do waterproof protection
7, according to the actual situation, to determine the five-sided protection or six-sided protection
8, can not use two products at the same time
9, carefully read the product manual, and strictly follow the implementation
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, reliable quality and sincere service, our products sell well in domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs. we try our best to exclusively develop and supply the bearings to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range