aluminium composite panle,used for construction and advertising materials.max width is 1600mm,with PVDF coating.
Aluminium composite panel is nowadays building exterior cladding material.The panel is an advance decorative material for indoor & outdoor.It provides an excellent long time-beauty on aluminium coil which is coated PVDF paint (KYNAR 500 Resin).
This is great in Durability, Weatherability and Resistance against,corrosion, Pollution and Wear.
1) Usage:Wide variety of usage such as exterior decoration for high rise,building, truck trailer panels, Furniture, Exhibition center, Counter, Ceiling, Interior decoration,Equipment covers.
2) Main Features : Durability, Graceful, Strength, Fire-Resistance,Lightweight, Formability, Workability, Simplicity.
3) Sepcification for Aluminium composite panel
*Thickness : 4mm(Standard), 2-6mm(As required)
*Width: 1,220mm, 1,250mm, 1,575mm
*Length: As required
4) Material for Aluminium composite panel (thk:4mm)
- Front Side : Aluminium Roll-Coated more than 70% PVDF paint to exceed/AAMA 605.2 requirements. (thk: 0.5mm)
- Core: Anti-Toxic low density polyethylene (thk: 3mm)
- Rear side : Aluminium coated with chromate, Mill finish.
- Q:Olive upholstering, saffron yellow walls, what curtain colors should I use?
- I think a dark maroon will coordinate well.
- Q:Is not as long as the decoration company can do curtain wall works ah
- Should be a curtain wall construction professional qualification of enterprises can do curtain wall works
- Q:What is a curtain wall?
- A non bearing wall within a building.
- Q:When was glazed curtain walling first used?
- Curtain wall construction came in with the advent of structural steel framing at the end of the 19th century. I have a note here that the Wainwright building in St. Louis, constructed in the 1890s, was one of the first examples.
- Q:i have a cocoa color sofa with a shade of brown carpet what color do i paint walls and what color curtains?
- I would do the walls a coffee/espresso colored if thats too dark then just do cream, tan or just white, white looks great making your house look more open, but if you want a cozy feeling paint it cream or offwhite or tan. I would use maroon and gold curtains, because i have a chocolate leather sectional sofa and i used maroon and gold curtains with beads hanging so you could do that
- Q:What are the main sealants used for curtain walls?
- Building curtain wall in the use of plastic are the following:
1, neutral silicone sealant - mainly used for hidden glass curtain wall glass plate and aluminum frame with the use;
2, neutral silicone weather sealant - mainly used for a variety of curtain wall plug seal, which can not be used for structural parts of the force;
3, neutral glass glue - generally used in all glass curtain wall;
4, butyl rubber - for insulating glass;
5, polysulfide glue - for insulating glass (Ming box glass curtain wall or doors and windows;
The rest there are some, not often used.
- Q:Curtain wall works, single-coated glass can use!
- I have encountered such a problem, manufacturers do not recommend using a single piece of coated glass. Film is easy to fall off, and cleaning is also a problem, the film is easy to scratch, but the owners insist on no way ah. Glass manufacturers give something, and then sent a letter to the owners to confirm that the owners adhere to the words, use chanting.
- Q:What is the curtain wall seal
- Curtain wall and the main structure of the junction, the connection between different types of curtain wall components, layers of closed fire, smoke, mildew, moisture. Seal not only to achieve a good exterior effect, functionality is the most important, for example, fire, water, smoke, shock, anti-telescopic deformation, and so on.
- Q:Hanging Curtains on the Wall?
- I agree..put up a mirror
- Q:How do I put up curtains on a plaster wall?
- Go to any hardware store, NOT HOME DEPOT OR LOWE'S, and buy some plastic wall anchors. Ask a clerk for the proper size. Drill the proper size hole for the size you chose, and pound them in. Use screws, also to match the size of anchors. to attach the brackets. I have plaster all through my house, and some very heavy drapes. Never had any problems with the wall anchors.
Since the establishment, our factory has built a set of strict quality assurance system and successfully passed ISO9001 certification. Our work shop has brought in two advanced automatic aluminum composite panel production lines. Over the past years of efforts, our company has gained great development with more than 130 technicians.
Upholding the concept of "Quality is the life core of the enterprise", we use high-quality materials from USA and Sweden and apply advanced aluminum-plastic production technology from Japan to manufacture high class ACP. Our products include PE, PVDF coated, self-cleaning Nano coated, mirror finish, brushed, wooden, granite and fireproof aluminum composite panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||65.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% North America
4.00% Northern Europe
4.00% South America
3.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range