Aluminium Hot Rolled Sheet And Alloy Aluminium Slabs
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 6 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 6000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Product Description
hot rolled aluminum coil, cold rolled aluminum sheet, cold drawn aluminum sheet, hot rolled aluminum sheet, are all widely used in the field of decoration field, etc. 1100-H14, 1050-H16, 1060-H18 are the best-selling grades, etc.
2. Main features of the product
a. Competitive price
b. Frist-Class Service.
c. Shortest service.
4. Product detailed sizes:
1000mm*2000mm, 1219mm*2438mm,1220mm*2440mm, 1250mm*2500mm,1500mm*3000mm, etc.
What is the quality standard?
---Usually our standard is GB3880-2006 or others.
What is the length range:
---It is from 2000mm to 6000mm, etc..
Where is your client from?
---Normally it is from Japan, USA, ENGLISH, SINGAPORE, ETC.
What is your mainly products?
---Normally they are aluminum sheet, checkered sheet, mirror finish aluminium sheet, aluminum casting coil, etc.
- Q:Can aluminum plate resist acid and alkali?
- Acid base corrosion aluminum alloy, corrosion resistance, but nothing is absolute, even if the steel plate in the long-term corrosion of acid and alkali will also have problems
- To prevent fingerprints on aluminum sheets, there are a few strategies you can employ: 1. Wear gloves: One of the easiest ways to avoid leaving fingerprints on aluminum sheets is to wear gloves while handling them. This will create a barrier between your hands and the surface, preventing any marks or smudges. 2. Clean the surface: Before handling aluminum sheets, make sure to clean the surface thoroughly. Use a suitable cleaning agent or a mild detergent to remove any dirt or oils that may be present. Dry the sheets completely with a lint-free cloth to minimize the chances of fingerprints sticking to the surface. 3. Use a protective coating: Applying a protective coating on the aluminum sheets can help prevent fingerprints. There are several options available, such as clear lacquer or a clear protective film specifically designed for this purpose. These coatings create a barrier that reduces the visibility of fingerprints and makes them easier to clean off. 4. Handle with care: When handling aluminum sheets, try to touch them as little as possible. Fingerprints are more likely to occur when you apply pressure or touch the surface repeatedly. If possible, use tools or gloves to manipulate the sheets instead of direct contact with your hands. 5. Store properly: Proper storage of aluminum sheets is crucial in preventing fingerprints. Ensure that they are stored in a clean and dust-free environment, away from any potential contaminants. Consider using protective sleeves or covers to shield the sheets from fingerprints and other marks. By employing these preventive measures, you can significantly reduce the occurrence of fingerprints on aluminum sheets, keeping them clean and visually appealing.
- The cost of aluminum sheet compared to other metals can vary depending on various factors such as market conditions, availability, and specific metal grades. Generally, aluminum sheet is considered to be more affordable than many other metals such as stainless steel, copper, and brass. This is mainly due to the abundance of aluminum in the Earth's crust and the relatively low cost of extracting and refining it. Additionally, aluminum is often lighter in weight compared to other metals, making it a more cost-effective option for applications where weight is a concern, such as in the transportation industry. However, it is important to note that the cost of aluminum can fluctuate based on global supply and demand dynamics, tariffs, and other economic factors. Therefore, it is recommended to check current market prices and consult with suppliers or metal specialists for accurate and up-to-date pricing information.
- Q:Aluminum does not react with oxygen.Aluminum is a very unreactive metal.Aluminum forms a tough protective coating with oxygen.Aluminum tarnishes instead of corroding.If you could explain why it would be helpful!
- Aluminum forms a tough protective coating with oxygen. The coating of aluminum oxide is not porous enough to let further oxygen through it, so the aluminum underneath is protected from further corrosion.
- To prevent galvanic corrosion when using aluminum sheets with other metals, there are several measures that can be taken: 1. Use a protective coating: Applying a protective coating, such as paint or anodizing, on the aluminum surface can create a barrier between the aluminum and other metals, preventing direct contact and reducing the risk of galvanic corrosion. 2. Insulate the metals: Placing a non-conductive insulating material, such as rubber or plastic, between the aluminum and other metals can help isolate them and prevent galvanic corrosion. 3. Choose compatible metals: Selecting metals that are less prone to galvanic corrosion when in contact with aluminum can reduce the risk. For example, stainless steel, titanium, or other corrosion-resistant alloys are often preferred when working with aluminum sheets. 4. Use dielectric materials: Inserting a dielectric material, such as nylon or Teflon washers, between the aluminum and other metals can act as a barrier and inhibit the flow of electrical current, thereby preventing galvanic corrosion. 5. Control the environment: Avoiding environments with high moisture levels or extreme temperature variations can help reduce the likelihood of galvanic corrosion. Proper ventilation and moisture control can also play a significant role in preventing this type of corrosion. It is important to note that the best preventive measures may vary depending on the specific application and the types of metals involved. Consulting with a materials engineer or corrosion specialist can provide valuable guidance in selecting the most appropriate strategies to prevent galvanic corrosion in a particular scenario.
- The lifespan of an aluminum sheet can vary depending on various factors such as the grade of aluminum, the thickness of the sheet, the environment it is exposed to, and the level of maintenance it receives. Generally, aluminum sheets are known for their durability and long lifespan. Aluminum is a corrosion-resistant metal, meaning it can withstand exposure to moisture and other environmental elements without deteriorating as quickly as other materials. This makes aluminum sheets highly resistant to rust and corrosion, which can significantly extend their lifespan. In general, aluminum sheets can last anywhere from 20 to 50 years or even longer. However, it is important to note that this estimate may change based on the specific application and conditions the sheet is subjected to. For example, aluminum sheets used in outdoor applications, such as roofing or siding, may have a shorter lifespan due to exposure to harsh weather conditions such as UV radiation, extreme temperatures, and heavy rainfall. To maximize the lifespan of an aluminum sheet, proper maintenance and care are crucial. This includes regular cleaning to remove any dirt or debris that can accumulate and potentially cause damage. Additionally, applying protective coatings or treatments can further enhance the sheet's resistance to corrosion and extend its lifespan. Overall, when properly maintained and used in the appropriate applications, aluminum sheets can have a long lifespan, making them a reliable and cost-effective choice for various industries and purposes.
- Q:I am ultimately looking to have a bike that is good for both everday commuting and touring with panniers/racks long distance with camping. From what I've read on the internet steel frames are more forgiving and ride smoother. The guy at my local bike shop tells me aluminum frames have more flex and ride better. I don't know if he's just trying to make a sale (Giant dealer) or to trust him, unfortunately the staff there are all just racers not tourers. If you can recommend any brands/models to check out that'd be good. From my research thus far I am in love with Co Motion bikes, just not the price! I'm looking at $1000 max for a good touring bike. Thanks!
- Surly LHT Surly Cross Check - suitable for lighter touring Soma Saga Salsa Fargo - heavy duty rig Salsa Casseroll - for light touring Kona Sutra - another mtb-based tourer Bob Jackson World Tour Nothing is as cheap as the nashbar alum frame. No reason to completely rule out aluminum options, though. Steel offers a nice ride, but frames made with nicer steel tubes are probably out of your price range. Aluminim can be plenty strong, especially if it's a hybrid-type frame. For example, Trek's 7.3 would be a fine platform for building a touring bike, yet the frame is aluminum...but plenty strong...and the quality of the frame will exceed an LHT. If you've got to have steel and don't have much funds available, even for a $450 frameset, consider sourcing an older (late-80s to mid-90s) rigid mtb. These had longer chainstays and wheelbases than modern mountain bikes, and the tubing and construction was naturally durable. Yeah, I see your point #2, but if wishes were horses...
- Aluminum sheets, I assure you, are not flammable. Their non-combustible nature is attributed to the fact that aluminum possesses a high melting point of 660 degrees Celsius (1220 degrees Fahrenheit). It neither burns nor supports combustion, rendering it a favored option in numerous sectors, particularly within the construction industry, where fire resistance is paramount.
- Indeed, automotive wheels can be manufactured using aluminum sheets. As a lightweight and sturdy substance, aluminum is widely employed in the automotive sector owing to its remarkable strength-to-weight ratio. The malleability and machinability of aluminum sheets allow them to be shaped and processed according to the specific requirements and desired form of automotive wheels. Moreover, aluminum boasts exceptional resistance to corrosion, making it highly advantageous for automotive wheels that encounter diverse weather conditions and road debris. In summary, aluminum sheets offer a fitting choice for the production of automotive wheels as they offer a harmonious blend of strength, weight, and corrosion resistance.
- Aluminum sheets generally exhibit good dimensional stability due to their low coefficient of thermal expansion, meaning they are less likely to warp or deform when exposed to temperature changes compared to other materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like