Aluminum Plates 5052 Thickness 0.1mm - 500mm
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1 Specifications of Aluminum Plates 5052
AA1050 , AA1060 ,AA1070 ,AA1100 etc.
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, HO, F
0.1mm – 500mm
GB/T3880-2006, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
2 Usage/Applications of Aluminum Plates 5052
Aluminum Plates is between 0.1 mm and 500mm in thickness and has a wide variety of uses in the construction industry including aluminium siding and roofing. Sheet is also used widely in construction, decoration, transport applications and other various industrial filed, such as automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls and the hulls of boats etc.
CNBM produces aluminum plates which meets the highest standards in its own mill while save the cost. Our strong quality control term bring you the most-qualified products. And with state-of-the-art equipment, and the state owned company background, we have to say, you will understand why there are so many company choose CNBM to be their supplier. CNBM aluminum complying with YS/T 429-2000(Chinese Industry Standard),GB/T 3880,EN485,ASTM B209.
3 Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Plates 5052
Packaging:Seaworthy package, bubble plastic bag inside, anti-moisture paper wrapped outside, covered with cartons, on wooden pallets, in containers. Pallet weight: Max. 2.30 tons.
Shipment:the goods will be delivered in 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4 Production Flow of Aluminum Plates 5052
Rolling--Annealing--Slitting--Sawing, Cut-To-Length, Shearing
5052-H32 Aluminum Plate - (ASTM B209, QQ-A-250/8) Superior corrosion resistance, good weldability, with excellent formability, makes 5052 Aluminum Plate a common choice for chemical, marine or saltwater applications. 5052 Aluminum Plate applications include: tanks, drums, marine hardware, boat hulls, etc.
Non-magnetic, Brinell = 60, Tensile = 33,000, Yield = 28,000 (+/-)
- Q:hi my house is wired with aluminum wire and we have this light that has been changed 6 times because originally there was a cheap builders light up there that got replaced with a ceiling fan but the ceiling fan was replaced a couple of times since the remote never worked properly on any of the cieling fans so finally we replaced the cieling fan with just a normal light but now the socket got cracked on the new light by accident. The problem is im wondering if it is safe to put another light up because i have heard aluminum wire breaks easy and the wires have been moved around alot. But if i dont replace the light i wont have a light. We also use the correct wire nuts and anti oxidant on the connections. Also when the 4 cieling fans that had been put up were wired correctly since i have put up many cieling fans up without remotes before. Also Is there a certain number of times aluminum or copper wire can be bent with out having to worry about a fire happening or the wire breaking.
- yes aluminum wire is susceptible to stress and braking but only if there is a stress bend or over twisting the wire. As long as you aren't stressing the wire ie: bending repeatedly where it's tacked down or over twisting the ends (which will break on copper as well) then you shouldn't have any problems. just be sure to support any heavy fixtures as the weight can stress the wire. I hope this helps
- Q:(1) Aluminum is malleable. (2) Aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid.(3) Aluminum conducts an electric current.(4)Aluminum has a density of 2.698 g/cm3 at STP.Explain why.
- The answer is choice 2. Why? It's the only one that describes a chemical interaction. The other three describe physical properties of aluminum, that is properties that do not involve a change in the chemical identity of aluminum metal. In choices 1, 3, and 4, the aluminum metal remains as aluminum metal. However, in choice 2, the metal reacts and becomes aluminum ion.
- Q:I was quoted $5000+ to upgrade my house from 100A electric service to 400A. Part of the reason for the high cost is the cost of copper. What size copper wire is needed for 400A, and how much does it cost per foot? Would it be a lot cheaper to use aluminum wire?
- Oh come on!! The question seems to be asking abotu replacing the service ENTRY cable to bump it up from 100 to 400 AMPS. Got news for you all. THe service entrace cable IS aluminum. It connects to the circuit breaker box at terminals designed FOR aluminum. Go take a look at any recent install and tell me what you see. (It will be AL) AS for the remainign wires throughout the house. Most will be copper. However note that modern outlets can be provided to accept aluminum and copper. Just look fot the AL/CU stamp ont he outlet. Generally the clothes dryer, over and A/C will use al wire but they are attached to outlets specifically designed for AL wire. Eric
- Q:what's the difference between the knocking voice of aluminum sheet and stainless steel?
- The voice of aluminum sheet is toneless, and the voice of stanless steel is more crisp.
- Q:Does Aluminum Foil really work to help beat the summer heat?I live in San Diego which is known for having perfect weather pretty much all year round, but just yesterday we are starting to get some record breaking heat. Most apartments, condos, and houses do not have A/C because like I just mentioned it's usually in the high 60s or low 70s during the spring and summer, perfect.Will Aluminum Foil work or can someone else suggest anything else?!PLEASE note that I'm just putting aluminum foil on my bedroom window which just faces some other apartment complex and I am not concerned with the aesthetics. I might consider putting something up (but just not sure what) on the living room window other than aluminum foil since everyone can see that window.
- First, get rid of the black curtain. Black absorbs solar heat, truthfully, any dark color. Put up white or a very light color instead. That will reflect the heat back out. You can buy an insulated pull shade or use automotive window tint on the window to help too. Another idea is to cover some foam board with foil and stick that in the window. And keep your bedroom door closed since you now have a window a/c unit. Good Luck!
- Q:I just bought a cheap brand of pop tarts. One of the listed ingredients under Leavening is, sodium aluminum. I don't think Wal-Mart will take back the box, so should I just throw the whole box of 16, away. Or is the proportion of aluminum in the product so minute, that it will not make a difference to my health? Thanks.
- It's actually Sodium Aluminum Phosphate. It's used as a preservative in a lot of food actually. It's not exactly good for you, but it's really no more harmful than any other preservative. So basically, it's unhealthy, but you're not gonna die from eating them. EDIT: Yes I realize that Aluminum has been linked to Alzheimer's disease, but this isn't Aluminum. Aluminum is an element. This is Sodium Aluminum Phosphate. A completely different substance. When an element bonds with another element (or two) often its properties completely change. I think you'd be surprised to learn that Sodium by itself, is not only horribly volatile (it will explode in water) and will kill you if you ingested it. Iodine is also poisonous in fairly moderate doses. But when the two are bonded together (sodium iodide) it becomes an essential nutrient to the body.
- Q:I am trying to find a BRUSH ON type glue to adhere aluminium foil to a plastic model. scotch super 77 works great but dries way to fast and blows small pieces all over. white glue just dont work and superglue eats the plastic. I could use some help
- Gluing Aluminum
- Q:who knows the ceiling technology of aluminum sheet?
- Different materials usually have difference in construction technology. The detailed ceiling construction technology process of aluminum buckle plate:1, snapping line: according to the elevation horizontal line of floor, designed elevation, surrounding ceiling elevation horizontal line, you can find the central point of your room. Then alone the ceiling’s elevation horizontal line, take the central point of your room as focus, you can draw the grading line of keel. 2, install main keel boom: after ensuring the ceiling’s elevation horizontal line and keel’s location line, you can measure the elevation of the below ending of boom, and install the boom processed before. You can use expansion bolt to fix the boom on ceiling. Choose round steel as boom, control the gap of hanging bar under the range of 1200mm.3, install main keel: choose C38 light steel keel as main keel, control the gap under 1200mm. connect it with fitting and boom matched with main keel while installing. 4, install side keel: fix 25×25mm coated keel on the surrounding wall with cement nail according to net height of ceiling, control the cement nail’s gap under 300mm. 5, install sub keel: install the sub keel matched with aluminum buckle plate according to the size of aluminum buckle plate, hang the sub keel on main keel through hanger. When the sub keel needs to be prolonged by several keel, use the adapting piece of sub keel, connect the two ends and fix them after straightening at the same time of hanging the sub keel.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond hard shell plastic and iron sheet or aluminum sheet?
- 502 or AB glue (there are two glues, they won’t bond together while separated, but the viscidity is strong after being mixed together. They usually are used for bonding cars accessories.) you can buy them in hardware shop or auto supply store.
- Q:Hi I am getting a laptop pretty soon and have pretty much decided on a Mac. But really a white macbook is $1150, and aluminum is $1400. And just so no one says this, the white one is updated with all the same hardware(Advanced graphics, etc.) I want to get it asap so the $250 would mean about 2 months longer which would kind of be a drag. I also understand the aluminum doesn't have a firewire port, but idk what the hell that even is so can someone explain what it is and why I would care about it. Basically, is it worth the 2 months and $250 for the aluminum. Thanks.
- in case you'd be utilising it for surfing the internet and doing papers for college the macbook white will be proper for you. The aluminum macbook is an same pc, except aluminum with more advantageous efficient technical specs (more advantageous RAM, swifter processor etc.) this stuff gained't make a lot of a large difference in case you only plan to apply be conscious processor and the internet. The aluminum might want to be more advantageous efficient in case you watch extremely some video clips on youtube and such, the aluminum macbooks are not getting as warm as quickly because the plastic ones do. The macbook air is something so that you could only purchase for stylish applications, it has a lot less skill than both the macbook white and the macbook aluminum, for a larger value ticket simply by this is portability. wish this enables! i'm a contemporary consumer of a 2.4 macbook aluminum btw :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$200 Million|
|Main Markets||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||21-50 People|
|Factory Size:||Above 100,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like