Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss:
Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Why can't I melt aluminum?
- Is it pure Aluminum ? or an Alloy of some kind ? Are you heating the aluminum in a Steel Crucible ( bowl or spoon ) of which it will absorb much of the heat and it will be difficult to achieve the proper temp for the alum to melt. Is the Flame constant, No drafts to waver the flame off Target, In theory, the aluminum should melt if held long enough by itself over a large candle flame by tongs, also, How thick is the aluminum you are trying to melt? just trying to help, I'm no expert, but thought i'd give this a shot. Good Luck Color tells us about the temperature of a candle flame. The outer core of the candle flame is light blue -- 1670 K (1400 °C). That is the hottest part of the flame. The color inside the flame becomes yellow, orange and finally red. The further you reach to the center of the flame, the lower the temperature will be. The red portion is around 1070 K (800 °C).
- Q:What is the boiling point of the aluminum in a vacuum?
- Aluminum boils at 2519 °C (4566 °F) at normal pressure. In a vacuum, it might boil (a little) at 808 °C, but actually this is better known as subliming.
- Q:aluminum elements question?
- Aluminum is element 13, so it has 13 protons. This also means that it normally has 13 electrons (provided it is not in an ionic state). Normally it has 14 neutrons, but may have less or more in various isotopes.
- Q:Aluminium recycle- Essay?
- aluminium okorder.com/
- Q:how to weld cast aluminum?
- Tig weld is your best answer. Look for a local welding shop in your area. They usually have a minium hourly fee. I'd guess it'd be between $50-$75.
- Q:Will a polished aluminum bicycle frame rust?
- Rust refers to the oxidation of iron, so no it doesn't rust. Aluminium oxidates rapidly which usually increases its corrosion resistance. 6061 is a pretty standard aluminium alloy, which shouldn't corrode under normal circumstances. Certainly not in a well designed and maintained bicycle. Things that could decrease the corrosion resistance of your aluminium bike include: - contact with other metals that have a higher valence (+ contact with water). Could be caused by a poorly designed bike, but not very likely. - contact with chemicals/salts/alkalis - narrow spots (where water could be trapped) caused by poor design, production faults or a damaged surface. Corrosion in your swimming pool could be caused by the chemicals you use to kill the bacteria in the pool. How do you know it is the same material though?
- Q:Which is more reactive Aluminium or Nitrogen?
- Q:Would Lava Melt an Aluminum Can?
- Aluminum cans melt at about 1220 F. Lava is about 1300F to 2400F. The can would melt into the lava.
- Q:Aluminum alloy bridge with several aluminum plate 5
- Do you fold it with aluminium plate? It should be about the same. The cold rolled aluminum of the 1 series is still a little bit stronger,I understand the shape of the material, and if the aluminum extrusion molding, direct use of 6063 is the most appropriate.
- Q:Cardboard and aluminum questions.?
- Why not heavy duty aluminum foil glued to cardboard? that would look a lot better than patched up pieces of aluminum from tin cans. How would you connect the chunks of aluminum together? and remove the label. Note that soda cans have a coating of plastic on the inside. I don't see any easy way to attach the bits of aluminum from tin cans together, and remove the painted on labels. It would look just like that, pieces of cans glued together. In stead of cardboard you could use foam board which is lighter and more rigid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range