Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making:
Aluminium Composite Pannel for Curtain Wall Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepaited Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Is there a way to make aluminum less sharp and scratchy?
- Or you could just curve them to the back or front a bit by hand, or roll them over a dowel, etc, for more of a curve but maybe easier to do. You could also try sanding or filing them (electric sanders/etc would be best but wear eye protection and a mask to keep metal dust/bits from getting to you). Or you could also paint each edge with something like ModPodge, white glue, polyurethane, etc, all of which would dry clear (or dip each edge into a tray of one of them)...or you could use acrylic paint but that would be colored. Or you could put tape over the edge (but more time consuming). Or just connecting the cans could help, whether you'll be connecting them with lacing through holes, etc, or the edges of some glued/taped overlapped on other cans.
- Q:Excuse me: how much is the price of the thick 3mm 1000 *2000mm aluminum sheet per square meter?.
- Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.
- Q:Blocking thermal imaging with glass or aluminum foil?
- Yes you can better with aluminum foil and somewhat little with glass. Thermal imaging takes a heat image based on an object radiating out more heat than it's background. The heat is all in the infrared so does not depend on visible light Aluminum foil is very effective in radiating back infrared waves, and very little infrared will pass thru the foil. Glass will let about 90 percent come thru, but it depends on the angle of incidence, with higher angles reflecting more infra red. But Stand in front of a window with the sun shining in, and you see how much infrared from the sun you can feel on your skin . Foil is probably about 95 % effective in reflecting infrared, depending on how shiny it is. In real life situations that is why the inside of thermos bottles are shiny aluminum (or silver) to reflect infrared heat, and fireman wear aluminum suits into fires to protect from the radiant heat ,which is the infrared. So if you wore an aluminized or silverized suit , a thermal imaging device would have a hard time seeing you from the background radiation given off by other objects. You have to give off more radiant heat than surrounding objects to be noticed by a thermal camera
- Q:how would you use aluminum to extract silver from film?
- The silver in film is part of a silver salt (silver halides.) It is a very very small amount, probably less than 1 cent worth per roll. You would be a lot better off selling the film than trying to extract the silver from it. If you are hell bent on it, the first step is to expose the film to light. This will break the silver from the halides. Then you can go about trying to figure out how to get the silver apart from the film. I am sure it is possible, but it would involve a lot of work. I imagine you you would spend about $100 on ever $1 worth of silver you could extract.
- Q:explain the following observation :(1) aluminium foil does not react with water?
- Aluminium is very reactive in air and forms a protective oxide coating. This protects it when placed in water as aluminium oxide is unreactive with water. When immersed in mercury the oxide coating is removed and therefore the aluminium itself reacts when the cleaned aluminium metal is immersed in water.
- Q:how reliable are today's aluminum block engines?
- Aluminum is the most easily repaired material used in engines and can be readily welded. The problem is access and/or does the repair threaten to go into a machined area such as a cylinder wall? If I was really short of cash I might even try filling a groove with jb weld. A crack goes deeper though and requires a more thorough fix. Are you sure this is an aluminum block? Iron is much harder to fix, probably can't be done without spending more that a replacement engine would cost. If it is aluminum, I would have to towed out of there and find myself another garage.
- Q:How do aluminum plates paint?
- Pretreatment is usually required. Acid and alkali cleaning can be done either by oil or by xylene,The paintings do not know, but most of them are painted or printed on the aluminum plate, usually by heat transfer, silk screen, or decorative board, which is sprayed directly and then painted.
- Q:The difference between aluminum plate and aluminum plate
- Aluminum plate is a large piece, the regular width is 90 to 130 centimeters. The aluminum plate is cut aluminum plate, usually according to requirements made several centimeters wide. Aluminum tube is mainly used in refrigeration system of 10 - -45 - class cold storage. It is an evaporator used in various kinds of food freezers and freezers. Aluminum tube evaporator factory, snow still refrigeration, aluminum pipe in and out of the liquid part of the use of high-frequency resistance welding aluminum and copper joints, aluminum tube thickness 2mm, no difference, pressure 4.5Mpa. Aluminum vapor discharging cooling capacity, K value is 10W/ (M2 C) [mean], according to the code for design, Q=K F T, the actual ratio of the temperature difference between the temperature of t=10 DEG C. The cooling capacity of aluminum row is 100W/m2. Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.
- Q:What are the skills of wire cutting aluminum cutting?
- The contact position between the conductive block and the electrode wire is often changed
- Q:Aluminium plate ASTM 20
- ASTM B209 standards for aluminum materials developed by us Materials LaboratoryThe corresponding domestic standards for GB/T 3880, but 3880 standards in many places and B209 there are many differences, some domestic manufacturers can be produced in accordance with B209.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range