||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil with PVDF and Different Colors Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil with PVDF and Different Colors:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil with PVDF and Different Colors:
Aluminium Prepainted Coil with PVDF and Different Colors Coil Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:25mm thickness of hard aluminum processing to 6mm how to process?
- What size is it? What's the quantity? It is estimated that a small amount, the size of the milling.
- Q:Ship aluminum plate 5What type of aluminum plate does the ship use?
- Marine yacht with 5083, with 5456 of inland water on it, domestic Park boat 5052 will be used
- Q:What is the boiling point of the aluminum in a vacuum?
- Aluminum boils at 2519 °C (4566 °F) at normal pressure. In a vacuum, it might boil (a little) at 808 °C, but actually this is better known as subliming.
- Q:What type of aluminum plate does the traffic sign use? 1100?
- Formulated according to unused specifications and design requirements. May refer to the road traffic sign and the marking establishment standard execution.
- Q:Is it dangerous to eat foods baked in aluminum foil (Alzheimer's)?
- Some years ago, some people in Guam developed conditions similar to Alzheimer's by cooking in CHEAP aluminum pans. I assume that they scraped the pans, and ingested a lot of aluminum particles. I did read the article in a science magazine that I subscribed to. They had a picture of a brain cell with aluminum stuck in it. I suppose that the aluminum impeded the normal flow of electrical signals within the brain.
- Q:Does molten aluminum stick to steel?
- Aluminium and iron are pretty incompatible materials, they don't form an alloy I don't think, so it is unlikely they would stick. Also, both metals will get an oxide layer on the surface which should keep them separate. Try it! If the finished part does stick, try heating the aluminium then dip the steel rod in some ice water.
- Q:what will happen when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution?
- the chemical equation of the reaction, 2Al+3CuCl2=2AlCl3+3Cu, the phenomena when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution: there is red solid generating on the surface of aluminum sheet.
- Q:Why did the copper rust disappear when emersed in aluminum chloride?
- it particularly is authentic that many deodorants, quite those categorized anti-perspirants, incorporate aluminum chloride as an lively ingredient. Aluminum chloride does decrease sweat production via the sweat glands that are placed interior the floor and are quite ample under the hands. For some people who're heavy sweaters this drying consequence is amazingly significant. despite the fact that those deodorants decrease sweat production they do no longer block the sweat glands. we are no longer attentive to any at as quickly as risky outcomes on maximum persons from making use of a deodorant containing aluminum chloride. In our very close society at present, physique hygiene and prevention of physique smell are significant. in case you do no longer use a deodorant you are able to discover your persons the two complaining or keeping off you. while you're worried with reference to the drying consequence seem for a deodorant that would not incorporate aluminum chloride.
- Q:where can i take the aluminum cans and pull tabs to get money? ?
- So saving pull tabs isn't a complete waste of time. But let's make one thing clear: *there's nothing special about pull tabs*. You'd save yourself a heap o' trouble and make a lot more money if you recycled the whole can. The Reynolds and kidney foundation people have tried to get that point across with a poster showing a red Ghost busters-type slash through a cartoon of someone trying to detach a pull tab from a can. The headline says, Keep Tabs on Your Cans. But the public hasn't gotten the message. Supposedly responsible people -- e.g., the honchos at your school -- will organize pull tab collection drives without even bothering to get the whole story. Urban legends expert Jan Brunvand reports that in 1989 a Minneapolis VFW post organized a pull tab collection drive for the local Ronald McDonald House. When Brunvand asked the organizers why they didn't tell people to save whole cans, they lamely replied that there were hygiene problems and that people liked mailing in the tabs, even though the postage often exceeded the value of the aluminum. In other words, it's not important to *do* good as long as people *feel* good. Sometimes I don't think we have enough common sense in this country to fill a teacup.
- Q:Aluminum foil a pure element?
- I'm pretty sure that the words element and pure element are exchangeable... pure element basically just emphasizes the fact that it is pure.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range