Structure of Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF:
Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Bekker Paint PVDF:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South Africa;
- Q:What are some unushal properties about Aluminum?
- Corrosion resistance due to passivation and low density.
- Q:aluminum cans?
- No, Ed. 1 billion seconds = 31.69 years, so it was the spring of 1976. Also 1 billion minutes ago = about 1901.3 years ago, so Christ would have been about 100. But I digress... Anyway, let's say the average aluminum can is 4.9 tall (I measured a Coke can). 5 billion cans would be 24.5 billion inches tall. This would be 386,679 miles. This would be from the Earth to the moon (about 250,000 miles) and halfway back again!
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum sheet and aluminum curtain wall? The cost is high!
- The upper and lower layers of the composite aluminum plate are high purity aluminum alloy plates, and the middle is a non-toxic low-density polyethylene (PE) core plate, also called an aluminum plastic plate, and the aluminum veneer is a single aluminum sheet. For appearance, the difference between the two is not large, but the color of aluminum plate is diverse. Price respect, curtain wall uses exterior wall board, aluminous plastic board price is in 100 yuan or so, 2.5mm thick aluminium single board price is in 240 the left and right sides, 3mm single board is more expensive.
- Q:Which explains aluminum's resistance to corrosion?
- The fourth one.
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding usually overlays two pieces together and presses them, heating them to melting state through current, you can try multiple sheets.
- Q:Can you paint aluminum foil using acrylic paints?
- i use aluminum foil to mix colors on and when it dries it DOES stick, however, it will scratch off really easy. just try experimenting. what do u need the foil for? maybe you can try the aluminum foil leaves? the flakes that you put ontop on the art instead of under it. that way you can glue it on and dont have to worry about it scratching off. foil looks beautiful on paintings :) how it turns out great
- Q:Heating aluminum plate, heating scheme, urgent ~!
- For aluminum heating silicon heating plate is a good choice. The four corners can be fixed by screws, Beijiao can. Installation is very convenient. I was in the goodway procurement. They are guaranteed for one year.
- Q:How many grams of oxygen are needed to react with 3.00 moles of aluminum?
- Well, aluminum oxide is Al2O3, right? So for every 2 aluminum atoms there are 3 oxygen atoms, So, if you have three moles of aluminum, you'll need 4 and a half moles of oxygen to react completely with the aluminum. One mole of oxygen atoms weighs 16 grams, so 4.5 moles weighs 72 grams, right? Now it could be that your teacher told you three point zero zero moles of aluminum to get you to use two significant figures, so if you've studied significant figures you may want to look up a more accurate number for the atomic weight of aluminum, and carry the calculation through to three significant figures. Otherwise, 72 is a fine answer.
- Q:What does aluminum plate "3003-H24" mean?
- (1) Hxx state:H1 * - hot rolling, Zhang Liqiang; H2 * - continuous casting and rolling, Zhang Liqiang, part of the toughening; H3 * - after stress treatment, stable performance; H4 * - after paint or coating; H x 2 - 25% x 4 - H hardness; hardness 50% processing; H * 6 - 75% hardness; H * 8 - 90 more than the hardness.(2) Hxxx state:H111: suitable for the final annealing, but also a proper amount of work hardening, but the degree of hardening is not as good as the H11 state of the product.H112: for hot forming products, the mechanical properties of the condition are specified.H116: made for magnesium content more than 4% 5 * * * alloy products. These products have specified mechanical properties and anti stripping corrosion resistance requirements.
- Q:Can you make ribbons out of aluminum foil?
- The answer to your two questions is that aluminum foil cut long and narrow is very weak and further weakened by its tendency to have slight tears on the edge in cutting due to stress. Aluminum foil will curl when pulled over an edge but it has to be done very carefully to keep it from tearing and has very little spring to it - a slight touch will flatten it. Although it would be a little extreme and sharp, you could cut narrow pieces off of thin aluminum sheet - soda cans or flashing used for valleys on roofs and which will curve in cutting and have enough stiffness to hold the shape. And cost more
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range