PPGI Steel Platel Prepainted Galvanized Steel Plate
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
PPGI Steel Platel Prepainted Galvanized Steel Plate
Main Structure of Galvanized Steel Plate
1.Grade:SGCC, CGCC, SPCC, ST01Z, DX51D, A653
2.Standard:JIS G3302 / JIS G3312 / ASTM A653M / A924M 1998/ GBT12754-2006,GB/T9761-1988, GB/T9754-1988, GB/T6739-1996, HG/T3830-2006, HG/T3830-2006, GB/T1732-93, GB/T9286-1998, GB/T1771-1991, GB/T14522-93
3.Raw material:SGCC, SPCC, DC51D, SGHC,A653,201,202,321,301,302,304,304L,316,316L,310,310S,409,410,430,439,443,445,441 and so on
Datas and Description of Galvanized Steel Plate
|Coil weight||3-8MT or as you required|
|Zinc coating||≤275g /m2|
Main Features of Galvanized Steel Plate
Type :Coil or Plate
Spangle:big / small / no spangle
Type of coating structure:2/1 or 2/2 coating, or customized
Color options: RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Q: Why we have to choose you?
A:Chose happens because of quality, then price, we can give you both. Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train (for agents),
Quick goods delivery, our factories locate near the seaport, which is very convenient for transportation.
A:If products' quality doesn’t match the description we give or promise before you place your order, we promise 100% refund.
- Q:Is the chemical formula for Aluminum Sulfate Al2(SO4)3?How and why is Al2(SO4)3 wrong?
- Aluminum Sulfate Formula
- Q:I have a problem when machining aluminium in my machine shop. There are times when the machines aluminium surface turns yellowish (somtimes brown). I do not know what is the main cause of the problem. Is it due to the coolant used?
- Aluminum oxides may appear in different colors depending on hydration states and other variables. Look in a CRC Handbook of Chemistry Physics if available for aluminum compounds and their colors. The colors that you see may also have as much to do with the surface finish as the color of the material on the surface. A microscopically rough surface will appear dark next to a polished surface due to light scattering. I will agree with Ling in principle, but not on details. EDS detection limits on homogeneous samples can be better than 0.1%, although not so good for elements at the light end of the detection range. Current detectors can detect chlorine (a common culprit for aluminum discoloration) at about 0.1%. Your problem with detection and one that Ling has addressed previously may be that a thin film of contamination would not be easily detected by EDS. As Ling suggests, SIMS is a good technique for detecting thin films and low concentrations. The problem with SIMS in this case may be that the detection limits are too good and the technique cannot be quantified. SIMS would detect 2 ppm of chloride and you couldn't tell for sure whether it was 2 ppm, which is probably not an issue here, or 2000 ppm, which would be significant. I would suggest x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (ESCA or XPS) as an alternative for further study. The technique will analyze thin films (20 A) and detection limits are good enough (about 0.1%). In addition, XPS will give you information about the compounds present, e.g. whether the oxygen is aluminum oxide, aluminum hydroxide, etc. Good Luck.
- Q:I've narrowed down my next bike next year to either the cannondale Caad10 Ultegra version or the supersix 105 version, I've heard good things about both bikes, and at this point its gonna be down to preference after I ride it but, is aluminum stronger than carbon or vice versa? Will carbon crack easily or fail catastrophically?
- Aluminum Vs Carbon Road Bike
- Q:I may use the copper or brass for an inlay on a decorative piece of aluminum I'm working on.....
- Melting Point Of Brass
- Q:A dry aluminium foil paper can be bring out from oven with no burn on finger but if foil has some moisture it will result in burn why?
- The Principle behinf Microwave oven heating is that it heats up only water molecules, that is, the frequency of microwaves can only heat up water molecules ( make them oscillate and hence heat up). So if there is any trace of water or moisture on any object that you keep in the oven, it will heat up and that heat will be conducted throughout the object. Hence the foil with moisture is effectively heated whereas dry foil have no water moecule and hence will not be heated up. Hope it helps:) Can explain better if you tell me which level you are studying:)
- Q:bending, bending phenomenon will occur, I would like to annealing treatment. Does the master know the annealing temperature and time?
- Please call 0379-68311128 for technical consulting division wangke.
- Q:there is a magnet for other type of nails except aluminum nails
- sadly, magnets do not work on aluminum, however, the are light enough, to be picked up by a vacuum.
- Q:My aluminum storm windows are wasting energy in my home, however, the $7000 estimate to replace them is beyond (well beyond) my comfort zone.I know aluminum is a great conductor of hot and cold. I was considering cleaning the frames, and then coating them with a brush on clear or possibly white liquid rubber to reduce the conductivity. Any idea as to how much benefit I'll realize? Is flammability going to be an issue?I need some solid answers please. Trolls go get your two points elsewhere.Thanks.Your help is much appreciated.
- LJR, There could be no issues concerning reactivity or flammability with reference to putting some sort of liquid rubber coating on your aluminum window frames. Aluminum is a reasonably inert steel, or maybe has a skinny coating of aluminum oxide on its floor that reduces its reactivity much extra. Coating it with something could be completely secure. to whether you will attain reward from doing it relies upon on the layout of your dwelling house windows. i do no longer understand lots approximately dwelling house advancements, so i can not truthfully image how they're set up. in case you may coat the frames each and all of the way around so as that there isn't any way for the aluminum to habit warmth from the outer portion of the window to the interior portion of the window, then this could be fairly efficient. yet whilst portion of the frames are embedded interior the wood such which you would be able to no longer get right of entry to it to place a coating on, then coating something of them won't do lots sturdy. honestly, while you're effective which you would be able to coat the entire physique and placed it returned in the way it grew to become into, i might circulate forward and do it. If no longer, i might ask somebody at a ironmongery shop approximately different suggestions.
- Q:5083 what is the density of the aluminum plate?
- 5083 aluminum alloy is Al-Mg-Si, use a wide range, especially in the construction industry cannot do without this alloy, alloy is the most promising. The main alloying elements as magnesium, has good forming performance, corrosion resistance, weldability, moderate intensity, is a kind of pure aluminum alloy aluminum density: 2.71 tons. / m3 (g / cm3) alloy aluminum density: 2.8 tons / m3 (g / cm3) antirust aluminum density: 2.73 tons / m3 (g / cm3)
- Q:I am engaged in line cutting, because the cut aluminum plate conductive block wear more fierce, molybdenum wire is often broken card, I do not know that heroes have unique skills, say, we share. Thanks.
- The most effective way is to directly use the cutting aluminum electrode wire. Solve the problems of burning, conducting blocks, breaking wires, cutting workpieces and so on. Since the conductive system of machine tool of high and modified carbon brush structure is not the same, will cause the machine not successful,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like