ELECTRO GALVANIZED IRON WIRE
Galvanized wire hot-dip zinc-plated and electro galvanized iron wire are the primary wire products of Hengli. The common sizes applied for electro galvanized wire and hot-dip galvanized wire are from BWG6# to BWG30#. Wire with smaller diameter or bigger one also available for customer requirement.
Single coil package for Electro galvanized iron wire can be different from 1 kg to 1000 kg. Custom orders electro galvanized wire also available.
|Surface Treatment: ||Hot dipped Galvanized (zinc coated)|
|Zinc Coating:||30-270 g/m2|
|Big Coil Unit Weight:||25-1000 kg/coil|
|Small Coil Unit Weight:||1-10kg/coil|
Package: in common, plastic inside and PP (hessian outside), also can packed with other package according to the requirement of the customers
Common Usage of Electro Galvanized Wire:
this kind of wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
|ELECTRO Galvanized Steel wire of Power Cable Amouring|
|Coating||Zinc coated, galvanised|
|Min zincing weight||20-25 g/m2|
|Standard||BS or ASTM|
|Packing||coil and pallet|
|HS Code||7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel|
|Payment||L/C or T/T|
|Minimum Order||20 Ton|
Diameter range (mm)
Tensile strength (N/mm2)
Min. Zinc Coating (g/m2)
DC resistence (ohms/km)
Torsion Test (min. Turn)
- Q:Help with ceiling fan wiring?
- The wires on the fan; the white wire is the neutral, The black wire and the black/white wires are the hot wires on the fan, one goes to the fan and the other goes to the light. The wires in the ceiling; The white wire is the neutral, it gets connected to the white wire on the fan. Check the black wire and the red wire to see if they are both hot. If not, and the black wire is hot and the red wire isn't. the red wire feeds another circuit somewhere. If the wire feeds another circuit, tie the red, black wires in the ceiling together with the black and black/white wires from the fan. Is there an outlet or light not working somewhere? If they are both hot, connect one to the black wire and the other to the black/white wire. Is there a wall switch involved here? If so, when the wall switch is turned on, does it liven either the red or black wire? If this is the case, the wire that comes from the switch should be connected to which ever wire on the fan is the hot lead for the light. The other wire in the ceiling would be connected to the hot wire for the fan. There's lots of different scenarios that are possible. If you aren't sure of what you are doing, GET SOME KNOWLEDABLE HELP TO CHECK OUT THE WIRING! No sense burning your house down to save a few bucks by not hiring a professional.
- Q:airsoft upgrade wires?
- cheap wires tend to break over time, short out, etc. It's nice to have quality stuff in you gun.
- Q:Question Regarding Spark Plug Wires?
- I doubt if they will fit right, your better off taking them back and getting the right wires.
- Q:1989 Nissan 240sx Radio Wire installation?
- ground okorder.com/
- Q:where to locate turn signal wires?
- should be pretty simple if you like puzzles. You can trace the signal wire out to the front of the car by using a voltmeter and watching the meter rise each time the signal works. Yes you can use electrical tape on the wires themselves after connecting them.
- Q:wiring sizes?
- #12 because it runs for 3 hours or more and if you get a larger one it will be cababile of running it
- Q:Connecting speaker wire?
- Use your enamel, or positioned money into some $2 cord strippers from the ironmongery shop. Its additionally a sturdy thought to apply some Banana Plugs to function to that speaker cord, this would make it lots less demanding to hookup on your receiver and audio equipment. not all systems are waiting to apply Banana plugs, yet while your equipment accepts them, then this factors the main look after connection.
- Q:lighting/wiring issue?
- You need a new cable from the light switch to the fixture and between the fixtures. Since you are in doubt about how and what to do this i suggest you hire a qualified professional electrician to do the work. The next choice is to buy a book on electrical wiring so you can understand what is needed and why.
- Q:need to know about truck camper wiring?
- Camper Wiring
- Q:Is Mechanics wire different than Solder wire?
- Solder wire has a lower melting point, allowing you to melt it onto something else. In it's wire form, it will also snap very easily. (not good for fastening things together). Mechanical wire (I'm assuming electrical wire), is designed to withstand high temperatures (and hence, electrical currents), and are usually be bent much more. It's also usually sheilded in rubber (e.g. electrical cords, computer cables, coxial (tv) cable, etc).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range