Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:Tile conversion into square feet....?
- Going by your tile count and size given only,( not including grout lines and tile isn t always the exact size , you have 111 s/f 20x 20=400 square inches 400 divided by 144 ( inches in a s/f) is 2.77 s/f per tile 2.77 x your forty tiles is 111.11 s/f THAT is the math But you really need a kitchen measurement for an accurate measurement Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:Any suggestions/tips on installing ceramic tiling??
- Big rooms are awesome for tiling, and fun too! You will need the mortar (which is the adhesive for the tile), a spreader for the adhesive, and it's always good to have a tile cutter, because you will probably have to make cuts. You can get a decent tile cutter for about $60. We did our kitchen tile on a diagonal, and it turned out AWESOME! Once you have the tile layed, remember to let it dry for a few days before you grout it. Go to Home Depot and other home improvement stores, and just talk to people. They can steer you in the right direction, show you the tools you need, and tell you how to do it. Good luck!!! ;)
- Q:i have just put down adhesive floor tiles in my bathroom?
- Sure, if you have gaps i recommend sealing the joints. If the joints are just seams you should be fine, and won't need to seal.
- Q:Tiles of choice, how to see the quality of tiles is good or bad
- The simplest is the knock, listen to crisp loud and better, with the porcelain similar; can also try the water, take a one-time cups pouring water on the tiles, the more slowly the better description of the better texture
- Q:The classification of various tiles and the specific process
- Tiles in accordance with its production process and characteristics can be divided into glazed tiles, quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles and mosaic.
Glazed tile glazed tiles is the brick surface of the brick after the glaze treatment. It is based on the raw materials, can be divided into two kinds: ceramic glazed tiles, that is, made from clay, water absorption is high, the intensity is relatively low. According to the local soil distinction, there are red soil also white (yellow) soil. Porcelain glazed tiles, that is made of porcelain clay, low water absorption, the intensity is relatively high. Its main feature is the back of the color is gray. According to the different gloss, can also be divided into the following two: bright glazed tiles, suitable for manufacturing "dry
Net "effect. Matte glazed tiles, suitable for manufacturing" fashion "effect.
The surface of the quintana brick body is not glazed, and the front and back of the material and color consistent, hence the name. Quintana bricks are a kind of wear-resistant tiles, although there are varieties such as seepage through the whole body, but relatively speaking, its color than glazed tiles. As the current interior design more and more tend to plain design, so the whole body tiles are increasingly becoming a fashion, is widely used in the hall, aisle and outdoor walkways, etc.
Decoration of the ground, generally less will be used in the wall, and most of the anti-skid brick are all bricks.
- Q:Tile repair best way?
- First of all I would look at the wall behind where the tile has came off. If your house is old or installation was poor they may not have the proper material behind the tile, as in the wall. If it is sheetrock, no wonder! You need either greenboard or dur-rock behind it that is the code. Anyways, once you find this out see if it's only sheetrock behind it, it won't do you any good to stick em back up. Which if the material behind is fine than just get some match stick at home depot that's cheap but creates a nasty mess. Or grab a small bag of thinset which you mix with water or some will require an extra additive which will be where ever you go for the thin set. You can get this stuff at Home Depot or Lowes while your there I 'd grab a trowel with 3/8 knotch spacers and your grout. Hopefully all of the peices were full peices. If not your gonna have to borrow a hand held maquita or cutter or saw. Make sure your rows with trowel are even with through out your spread. If you are using thinset, you have to apply thinset to wall and tile. Obviously you stick the tile first grab some sort of extra scrap to spread them appropriately. Wait a day for the thinset to set up and the next day pull out your wedges or spacers and grout. Good luck. Chic
- Q:Linoleum Self-stick Tiles?
- No. the moisture will soften the joint compound, Buy Flashpatch or Dashpatch, both are floor patching products. Not one knowledgeable answer in all the previous answers. Why do these people who lack any know-how attempt to mislead?
- Q:What are the dimensions of the tile?
- According to the use of space in three categories: the following are in mm (mm) as a unit
Outer wall: 100X100,150X150,50X100,50X150,200X200,200X300,300X300
Inside wall tiles: 100X100,100X200,100X250,150X250,200X300,250X300,250X400,300X450, (large size wall is the most recently used more.) 300X600,400X800
Floor tiles: 300X300, 300X600, 330X330, 333X333, 400X400, 400X800, 450X450, 450X900, 500X500, 600X600, 600X900, 800X800, 1000X1000, 1200X1200.
1, that is basically an integer, and is an integer ending in 0 and 5. this is correct. In addition to antique tiles (330X330, 333X333)
2, an edge of 40cm, the other side is greater than 40cm tile more? Answer is not much, there are two: 250X400 wall tiles 400X800 tiles
3, inside the bathroom with 20 * 40 more? Used to use more, but now very few manufacturers do, from the aesthetic point of view of this specification does not look good, now with more is 250X400, 300X450. These two inner wall.
- Q:ceramic tiles?
- sure hun-there're 2 products i'd recommend for this job: Tilex for soap scum and other residues in a shower .Works on bath tub surface as well.Or in case of a heavy old deposits-use comet powder first,applied with two sided sponge and then rinse off and spray with Windex and finish by wiping with a dry cotton cloth. your tiles will shine as well as your bath tub or shower floor. :)
- Q:dull finish on ceramic tile?
- It most likely needs to be dry wiped with a few rolls of paper towels or cheese cloth. Try to dry wipe it then mop it. If it still seems hazy then you may need a product like Lithofin PowerClean. I can't imagine the dry wipe technique not working unless you didn't grout it properly.
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range