Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:Floating Hardwood OVER ceramic tile??
- it will last about a 9 months and you will start to have problems. If this is your home remove the tile if you are renting float away. Problems you will see: floor warps, moisture underneath starts to turn the edges on the wood floor black, your floor will creak, bubbles in floor as well.
- Q:How to I fix tile that has been overgrouted!?
- If you let the grout get *really* wet, and if you haven't sealed it yet, after it soaks for a while, you should be able to rub it off with a towel or rage, if you use a bit of elbow grease. It will come off without damaging the tile
- Q:GOLD TILES????????
- check out a tile outlet store, id give a few names but i dont know if i'm allowed ,, also id think about going with porcelain tiles,,just for the fact that if 1 happens to chip,, the color is set the same the hole way through the tile, instead of just on the top, then u dont have to replace it
- Q:Help with tiling on walls?
- How okorder.com Any image on tiles
- Q:My tile floor has asbestos...?
- It is possible to install a rug over asbestos tile. Legally, if you wanted to remove the tile, you'd have to hire a licensed asbestos abatement contractor to do the work and dispose of the tiles. They can't just be thrown in any landfill. It could get costly depending on your budget. The advantage is that once you remove the asbestos, its good for good and its easier to sell the house later on in life. However, Home Depot and a few other contractors prefer to lay carpet down on bare floors. The concern is years later, they can't guarantee their work because the tiles under the rug could come loose, etc.
- Q:can you tile over painted brick?
- tile on what? forget it over the painted brick, only if you hang (nail) metal lathe (to do stucco), apply brown coat( concrete mix,) with stucco tools, go from bottom up, then thin set mortar to start tile if it's on the wall. the thin set has to have something to stick to. between the brown coat and thin set, spray water over the brown coat so it doesn't suck the water out of the thin set. or you could sheetrock the wall using furring strips to hang the sheetrock, tape the seams and go from there
- Q:How best to start a tiling job?
- i really dont know how to answer this question im really sorry but my moms boyfriend meant know i can talk to him and found the answer
- Q:Redoing tile in bathroom?
- Using the 8x8 and figuring they are whole tile, there are 2.25 pcs of 8x8 in a s/f. 56 pcs divided by 2.25 is 24.88 s/f There are 1.17 s/f per 13x13 tile. 24.88 divided by 1.17 s/f is 21.36 pcs of 13x13 or a bare minimum or 22 pcs. The wall figures at 28 pcs divided by 2.25 is 12.44 pc or a minimum of 13 pcs of 12x12. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Can I install new tile over the old tile?
- Well there are a few issues to address, first if the existing floor is in good shape, not cracked, no loose tile, level, and solid, that's a good start. next the thing about wax seal on the toilet, don't let that worry you, sometimes people stack the seals, use two seals on on top of the other, in fact extra thick seals are available. If you end up using an additional underlayment and find the flange is too far away , they make extensions that fit into the existing flange. Talk to someone where you looking at tile and ask about a leveling agent. Clean the existing floor with something like TSP (tri-sodium Phosphate) and ask if the leveling agent is OK over porcelain tile, Lots of the tiles used on the octagon floors were porcelain, they will not have a glaze and may appear more of a matte finish unless wet then they are shiny. The only reason to use the leveling agent is if you use vinyl, the pattern underneath will show thru in time. There are some mfg. who make a pure vinyl that is glued down around the perimeter and left alone in the center, so they never copy the pattern below.
- Q:Sanding parquet floor tiles, advice please.?
- First okorder.com/ wood finish. It ain't cheap but you will be able to add new coats of finish later on without having to completely refinish the whole floor. You can rent a 'square sander' from Home Depot for abut $40 a day. It uses 4 six inch disk type sand paper. It doesn't dig in when started which allows a first time DIY person to do a good job. You move it around by putting pressure on the handle, real easy to use. Takes longer than a belt sander but you won't make mistakes. Make sure when you rent it that you get different size paper AND that they will stick (like velcro) to the sander unit face. You don't want to get home, start to use it and the sand paper disks fall off!! Had that happen with one. If you have a large floor to do rent the sander around 3 pm. You get 24 hours so you can sand from 3-11pm, go to bed, then start over in the morning. Otherwise you have to work from morning to evening. Makes for a long day.
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range