Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:How to restore hazy patches in porcelain floor tile?
- Did you glaze them yourself? If not call the manufacturer....they should send a rep to your home or send a sample of tiles to determine what to do.
- Q:DIY mosaic tiling?
- technically, tile isn't made to stick directly over formica. a form of underlayment is required, especially if trying to tile over a formica countertop. since this is just a table, and you are using small mosaic type tiles, the best thing for you to do is sand the finish off of the formica. a belt sander would be the easiest and best way, but if you don't have one or are afraid of powertools, some heavy grit sandpaper would do the trick, and LOTS of elbow grease. you're looking to take the finish and top layer off. use a white thinset, preferably a multiflex (available at home depot or lowes), to set your tiles with, as it is a better product than mastic, and if any of your mosaic tiles are made of glass, mastic won't even stick to them. then, wait for it to dry (24 hours) and grout with the color of your choice. good luck!
- Q:China 's top ten brand tiles
- (China Famous Brand, National Inspection-free products) Dongpeng Tiles (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, National Inspection-free), China's famous brand, the country's best-selling brand, the national best-selling brand, the national Mianjian Tile (China's first brand, national Mianjian products) (China Famous Brand, National Inspection-free Product) Asian Tiles (China Famous Brand, National Inspection-free Products), China Tricolor Tiles (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, National Mianjian Products) ) Eagle Tiles (China Famous Brand, National Mianjian Products) Samit Tile (China Famous Brand, National Mianjian Products)
- Q:How do you remove kilz from tile floors?
- Depending on the type of tile you might be able to use a sharp knife (exacto or paring knife) and gently remove the spots. If you have any kind of ceramic tile that would work (in my experience) except perhaps on the grouted areas. If you have grout and the Kilz is in/on the grout you might have to actually scrape some of the grout off and then reseal the grout. Good luck. It's laborious work but it should work. If you have linoleum tile I wouldn't do that because it might remove the finish. The next time you go to the paint dept. at the store ask them how to do it if you haven't solved the problem
- Q:Apply vinyl over ceramic tile?
- You could use a self levelling floor screed to cover the ceramic tiles I would try getting a quote from a flooring contractor first as they would do it all in a day and you would have a Professional finish with minimal disruption which would be well worth the cost. If you decide to do it yourself then use the twin pack levelling compound which can be spread with a trowel this will take any unevenness out of the tiles and can be spread 6mm thick feathering to nothing. The tiles will need to be de-greased and treated with a bonding agent first. good luck
- Q:Selection of tiles for Bathroom.?
- Ceramic tile is cheaper than stone but we have installed ceramic or porcelain tiles in all bathrooms for the ease of upkeep. Stone does look richer but it needs to be sealed at least once a year maybe more. The sealing part is easy but the stone tile needs to be completely clean first. That is the 'hard work' part. Ceramic tile will hold up to almost anything in a bathroom and the grout is the only thing that needs sealing. (You'd probably have grout to seal with the stone too) If you signed for stone, I'd make sure that they are going to give you some kind of refund for the difference of the cost. They are saving a a few bucks here so make them pass it on.
- Q:affordable tile flooring?
- Try the materials for sale section of OKorder.com
- Q:Tiling a Shower Surround?
- I, too, have a shower that needs tiling. I hired a friend of a friend and he began the job and abandoned it 1/5 along the way. One of the problems you may encounter is that you will have to have the proper equipment to cut the tile that goes around the shower head, etc. Also, this guy started from the top and I was told that you always start from the bottom of the shower. There is a certain type of adhesive that you need also for adhering the tile (forgot the name) but it is not thinset. Make sure you measure twice so when you cut you will only have to cut once. Oh yeah, and don't forget your spacers. You tile one day and grout the next. I think the grout needs 48 hours to totally dry. That's all I can think of.
- Q:question on tile work - for my apartment?
- tile is always done with gaps, which are then filled with grout. small wall tiles usually have a tiny 1/16 gap, while floor tiles usually have bigger gaps from 3/16 up to 3/8
- Q:What is the best way to install ceramic tile?
- when i lay tile i cut as close as i can to the base board it looks much better than having a wide grout line next to the base board that's how it should be done good luck
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range