Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:Ugly decorative kitchen tiles?
- Oh my gosh.. I think you have the same kitchen as I do!! Ha ha ha! They are so ugly, arent they? I had looked into painting them and I looked into trying to remove the ones I hated and replacing those. Best thing is I guess you can go ahead and paint the ones you want to paint, or paint all of them... use tape, use primer then put your color on. But I ended up ripping them ALL down.
- Q:Many questions about installing travertine tile?
- Installing travertine is not an easy task but it is definitely worth all the effort. It is perfect for floor tiles and travertine pool coping is perfect as well! The thing that you have to do is to speak with a professional about it.
- Q:How to choose bathroom tiles
- I do not know if there is no such decoration experience: most of the financial and material development are devoted to the living room and bedroom, alone ignored the bathroom, the final budget is not enough friends, bathroom wall had no choice but to hastily. Xiaobian home is like this, quoted a online encounter with the same encounter children's shoes: there have been a number of good tiles placed in front of me, I did not cherish, and now is regrettable. If God gave me a suite, I must raise the budget of the infinite unlimited, if you have to say a specific number, that is ten thousand yuan!
- Q:Tile backsplash?
- a lot of different types of tiles are mounted on a mesh backing. they are usually small tiles on 12x12 sheets or oblong design pieces used as a border or transition. if you saw sheets or tile with a mesh backing that had a piece of paper that peeled off, then chances are it's glass tile. the mesh goes toward the wall and paper peeled off after installation. glass tiles are the only tiles i've seen with the paper layer on them. they can be rather pricey--usually between $20-35 per foot. check with your local tile distributor and look at their selection of glass tiles and see what else they might off that catches your fancy. :) good luck!
- Q:We were going to tile our bathroom and utility room,?
- Are you talking about vinyl squares or Laminate flooring that snaps together? It makes a big difference. If it is vinyl squares Home Depot does have a huge selection, but it will look cheap and that stuff does not stick very well for long term in a very wet area. If it is laminate flooring it will look nicer and will hold up to the moisture better. You will need to caulk the perimeter with silicone. (water on top is o.k. water under the floor and its all over very quickly.) Hope this helps
- Q:Question on kitchen tiling?
- You are exactly right just remove the old moldings and you will have to make sure you fill any cracks for water to get in but you just install the tile instead of new molding.
- Q:Tile floor and grout cleaners?
- If you love having a very clean and shining floor, I'm sure both your hands and your knees are probably been suffering because of it. I use Lustro Italiano cleaner from Ciciliot which works best for me. you can find it in my source site
- Q:How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- First knock! The sound is empty! Indicating that the cement did not wipe evenly. There is a place where there is leakage.
In touch! Tile connection is smooth! If the tiles are not flat, it shows that the cement gray is not even!
Look after! Tile joints should be horizontal and vertical.
- Q:When to use sheetrock for tile?
- It may have been sheetrock that you remember but more than likely it was some type of special backer product that resembled Sheetrock but was made specifically for use under tile. There are several types available at Lowe's like hardibacker or durarock. Both of these products are designed to be placed on the surface to be tiled before the tile is applied and act to stiffen the substrate. In other words they make the surface that the tile goes onto into one big solid piece as opposed to several sheets of plywood. The benefit of this is that is keeps the tiles from moving in relation to each other which will cause the grout lines in between them to crack and gap. These products are generally put down, when tiling floors, on top of a layer of mortar same as you spread mortar to hold the tiles down. Ans then these backer boards are nailed down with roofing nails and the joints are mortared and usually taped like drywall joints are. Then more mortar is spread on top of these boards and the tile is set into this mortar. Floors generally use the 1/4 thick backer board and when applying on walls the 1/2 backer is used. Just nail to the studs and paint with a waterproofing paint then mortar and apply tiles. Good Luck.
- Q:Can we remove dried cement from surface of tiles?
- Try fine grade wire wool. Use it gently so you don't damage the surface of the tiles. Another point to remember is to keep all pets away from the area while you are working. My dog got some fine grain plaster in his eye that caused temporary blindness and £140.00 emergency vet's bill. Best wishes from Sue
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range