Ultrathin Scissor lift 3tons
With automatically mechanical lock
With rubber pads for protection
Installed on the ground
Lifting capacity: 3000Kg (6600lbs)
Max Lifting Height: 1900mm Min Hight:110mm
Platform Length: 1435mm
Single Platform Width:600mm
Space Between Platforms: 800mm
Lifting time: 75s
Power Supply Voltage: 380V 3phase Noise: <70dB
Net Weight: 850kg Gross Weight: 880kg
2100*720*340mm (1pc) 440 x520 x1160mm (1pc)
Net Weight: 850kgGross Weight: 880kg
Length of Platform
220V/380V 50Hz/60Hz 1Ph/3Ph
1. Why should I choose CNBM 2 post car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a CNBM Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants
Only professional cost-effective equipment
Low prices with high quality revenue producing products
Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.)
The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more.
2. How safe are your 2 post car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American
and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my 2 post car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are CNBM 2 post car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,CNBM Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.
- Q:Can the basement be loaded with a two-liter lift on the first floor?
- Hello, no,
- Q:Lowering and Lifting a car?
- It will be fine. Just replace the aftermarket parts with the original factory parts and it will be stock again. It would be cheap to browse a junkyard for the stock parts.
- Q:Suzhou where to sell lift and four wheel positioning device
- Now most of the direct to find manufacturers, the brand has a lot, I was bought in 2017 Tomahawk, the current use can also
- Q:how much would this car lift cost?
- save your money.. a 13 yr old car is gona need lots of cash to keep running..any dollar you put in is a dollar wasted...have you ever filled up the empty gas tank? [paid out of your own pocket}? 60 to 70 dollars...
- Q:DO I HAVE TO GET MY CAR LIFTED FOR 22 INCH RIMS?
- 3 sticks of dynamite will lift it high enough, but maybe not for long. Why ruin a good Monte Carlo with 22's?
- Q:Far into a helicopter how much money one
- Understand their own needs, in order to buy their own products. Do not just look at the purchase price, look at the quality, after all, large equipment, if the quality, but off, will be a lot of problems.
- Q:Why do we use piston in a hydraulic car lift ?can we use something else instead?
- With hydraulics, the piston is the most efficient approach. You can use a screw type device. but you would have to find some way to turn the screw, such as an electric motor. You can also use a lever and fulcrum. The lever would have to be pretty long.
- Q:Im 16 years old and im wondering what is a good first car on a high schoolers budget?
- Ill give you one in each category. muscle.. An old mustang GT..around the 2001 model year sporty car. Mk4 2004 VW golf GTI or jetta GLI the VR6 is more reliable. 4wd. An old 2001 jeep wrangler or toyota tacoma
- Q:I want to leave my my car lifted on four jack stands for 3-4 months to avoid flatspots?
- Yes, but I don't think it's necessary for 3-4 month layover. Your tires are not going to get flat spots in that length of time.
- Q:install lift blocks on a car?
- Lift blocks go inbetween the leaf springs and the axles on trucks, not always the best choice anyways since they allow twisting of the axle against the U-joint and the driveshaft. I doubt you have leaf springs on your car. You should have 4 wheel independent suspension using coilovers. what that means is that you have a shock inside a large spring that controls the ride of your vehicle. There are aftermarket coil-over spacers out there, just dont go too cheap and do the hockey-puck trick, its not safe. If you decide to go with coilover spacers, you should expect a rougher/stiffer ride becuase the spring will be more compressed, and that can lead to sudden loss of control while driving over larger bumps/holes. If your goal is higher off the ground, then i would highly recommend just installing larger tires, and if you dont want to invest alot of money into the car this is your best choice. 20 min with a saws-all and a hammer in your wheel wells can provide the ability to go up 1 or 2 diameter tire sizes Without knowing the year/make/model this is the best advice i can give you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range