Basic Information of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0023:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0023:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use for interior.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(can’t water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal size of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0023:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0023:
- Q:Can I tile an interior wall with granite tile?
- Yes, you can tile walls with granite tiles. There is a difference in thickness between floor and wall tiles. All you have to do is make certain that the granite tiles you get are made for the wall and not the floor. If you put floor tiles on the wall, they will be too heavy. If you put wall tiles on the floor, they will be too thin to support weight and will crack and break. As for what wall to put them on, it doesn't really matter, as wall tiles will stay up on either wall. As for my personal suggestion, put them on the horrible panel wall. This way, you get rid of the horrible wall and you won't have the extra cost of taking it off and putting on drywall.
- Q:Peel & stick tile?
- I answered 2 peel and stick tile Q's just today, I wouldn't use it or advise it, but obviously it sells. Cathy has the best first answer, take up the toilet. Without knowing what the old floor is, or the substrate and not knowing how long you plan to occupy the house, IF I was to do the job, I'd use contact cement on the existing floor and back olf the peel and stick. It's available in a lacquer or water base. Steven Wolf After installing thousands of sq. ft. of various flooring types I'd suggest sheet stock as opposed to peel and stick
- Q:China's top ten ceramic tile brand ranking?
- 1 dawn
2 · De Gao DAVCO
3 Marbella MAPEI
5 Ceylon CERESIT
6 Bose glue Bostik
Australia can be high
9. Shield DUNSHI
10 · Yu Chuan
- Q:ceramic floor tile chips?
- Hi there. You've presented an excellent question and I have the ultimate solution for you! As a tile contractor, I have in fact used this technique a dozen times with perfect results every time. If these are small chips in the tile, touch them up with appliance touch-up paints or an oil enamel paint with a gloss similar to that of your tile. It's usually pretty simple finding a color that will match wonderfully. If these are larger sized chips or there is a corner of a tile is broken off, shape two-part epoxy putty to fit this area. The epoxy can easily be sanded lightly when dry, then painted with the appliance touch-up or enamel paint. All of these products can be found at your local Lowes or Home Depot. Note: this is a quick fix for a chipped tile... not a cracked one. Cracked tiles are usually a sign of something wrong... other than the crack in the tile and the surface needs investigated thoroughly before determing the proper fix. It's actually VERY difficult to accidentally crack a tile that has been installed properly. But I'm sure the above fix will work fine for your described problem. Good luck and let me know how it worked out for you!
- Q:How to paste tiles better
- Paste Tile Method
In a large area kitchen or open kitchen, you can only hang the cabinet below the console above the space, so that both to meet the functional needs, there are more changes.
The combination of basic paving methods. The most common paving method is the tile to the straight shop, the rectangular wall can be vertical or playing the horizontal shop, slanting is also a usual skill, the effect is very good, but only applies to square tiles, some people like to tile the wrong Come, into a special word pattern. Straight and oblique methods are often used together.
Decorative lines and pieces of embellishment. General space wall only use a decorative line, arranged in the ground from 0.8 meters to 1 meter position, also known as waist line. Waist line is best not to break. Can also use the two waist lines, arranged in the ground from the ground with 0.4 meters with 2 meters position, if you want to pave more waist, you should choose the thickness, different styles, or too cumbersome. Flowers are usually the finishing touch of the role, the use of the wall above the waist of the eye. It is not in the fine, can be regularly distributed in each wall one or two pieces.
- Q:How much to re-tile a bathroom?
- Tile labor varies but you can plan on 4/5$ a S/F not a s/y.. This won t include prep or rip out or any setting materials. That depends exactly what needs to be done.Rip out will vary too depending on just how the tiles are set now. I ve done rip outs that have taken an hr and have done ones that size that have taken all day. So have an installer look at the rip out part and quote a set price so both of you know on the rip out. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:cracked tile countertop, how do i fix or replace it?
- If you can find the same tile, or even very similar tile, you should take up the exising tile and replace it with new ones. You will need to start by removing the grout between the tiles. You can buy a grout removal tool at most hardware stores, but it is 10 times easier if you have a rotary tool like a dremel or rotozip. With the grout near the effected tiles removed, you can use a rigid putty knife to pry the damaged tiles off the countertop surface. You may need to use a hammer to tap the tip of the putty knife under the broken tiles. Try not to touch undamaged tiles! Once the tiles are out, use the same putty knife (and hammer if necessary) to remove all or most of the mortar and grout from the exposed surface. You will need to mix new thinset or mortar to lay the new tile in. Lowes and Home Depot usually sell thinset and grout in smaller packages for small jobs or repair work. If the tiles are small, you will not be able to properly spread the mortar. Put a dollop of mortar in the center of where each tile should go and press the tile ontop of it to spread the mortar around. If it leaks out the side and comes up to the surface of the tile, make sure to clean it up before it dries. Once the new tiles are in place, let the mortar dry for a few hours (longer if it is humid). You can then mix the grout and spread it in the gaps near the new tile. Let the grout dry for about 10 or 15 minutes and then wipe the tiles clean and smooth the new grout with a damp sponge. The mortar and grout can be mixed with just water, especially for such a small job. Some stores might try to get you to buy the liquid additives for each. These are designed to keep the mortar and grout pliable for longer periods of time and are not necesssary for small jobs. Good Luck. If you need more info on a given step just say so.
- Q:Pinting over tiles?
- After thousands of sq. ft. of tile, and thousands of gallons of paint, (not together) and with all due respect to you and others; this is kind of like a CAN I? question. Tile is essentially glass. Certainly you CAN probably paint over, but may never truly be satisfied with the result, especially over any long term. Also with no offense at all, and not needling you over a misspelling, I had to chuckle at Pinting. I've probably done a lot of that too, and in fact probably while on or over tiles. Steven Wolf
- Q:Shower was leaking, when I removed the tiles, the wood underneath the shower was wet?
- Is this tile in the shower? If so you need to pull up the tile and have a tile membrane installed on the floor to waterproof the area. If it is outside the shower the wood should be treated wood or it will bulge and crack the tile in the future. If it is treated wood then you can just lay replacement tile down. If they know what they are doing and have the appropriate help, then any tile job can be done in one day.
- Q:What is the best thickness of the tile?
- Wall tiles, small tiles generally 9-10mm, tiles generally 10-12mm,
We are a modern enterprise, specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range