Basic Information of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0074 :
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0074:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0074:
Normal Size of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0074:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:How simple/difficult is installing carpet tiles?
- are you going for a solid look? (or using 2 different tones for a designed/patterned effect? please specify) a solid 1-tone look should be easy to achieve. anything else requires a little more planning ahead
- Q:Im buying a house the main bathroom has ugly blue tile on walls can I paint those tiles a different color?
- I wouldn't do it. You would either have to paint the grout, or put masking tape on the grout. Plus, as you point out, most paint won't stick to tile very well. There are some 2-part epoxy paints made for resurfacing sinks and tubs (white, almost always), but it's a fussy paint to work with, you need to prep the tile (sand it so it's not glossy), then mask the grout (probably). Edit: On 2nd thought, assuming the grout is white, you could also sand the tiles (for the paint to stick), and just paint using an oil-based primer. It will stick to the tile better than most paint. It might be a decent stop-gap until you have time to re-tile.
- Q:Dog on Tile's?
- Tiles okorder.com/
- Q:Does all kinds of tiles calculate the formula per square meter?
- This is like a primary school students will be considered it! 300X600 unit is centimeter right, that is, 0.3X0.6 = 0.18 square meters, 1 square meter ÷ 0.18 = 5.555, that is, five and a half more than a little bit.
- Q:how easily does tile chip?
- Tile does not chip easy. I have a friend that has tile all over her house and believe me,it does not chip easy.
- Q:Hand paint ceramic tiles?
- The okorder.com The difficult part is finding a place to fire them after you have finished painting them. If you live near a school where you are an alum, you may be able to have them fire the tiles for you. (your local community center is another place to ask) Another option would be going to a DIY pottery place. It will definitely give you professional looking results, but it will cost a little more.
- Q:What is the difference between good and bad tiles
- At present, there are many varieties of tiles on the market, there are more than a dozen categories, such as seepage through the whole body brick, glass turn, anti-skid tiles and the like, usually can be divided into the following.
Glazed tiles: tiles on the surface of the brick. This brick is divided into two categories: one is made of clay, because of high water absorption and must burn glaze, so it should be called "tile", the strength of this brick is low, and now rarely used ; The other is fired with porcelain clay, in order to pursue the decorative effect also burned glaze, this tile structure is dense, high strength, low water absorption, strong stain resistance, the price is slightly higher than the ceramic firing tiles. Porcelain clay fired glazed tiles, is currently widely used in home decoration, 80% of the buyers are using this tile as a ground decoration materials. The trick of resolving these two bricks is simple: the clay is fired behind the clay, the clay is fired behind the brick. In the ceramic tiles made of clay, the Spanish production of wall tiles because of its unique decorative effect, is currently very popular in Beijing, but the price of this brick is higher, generally used in high-end home decoration.
Quintana Brick: This is a glazed porcelain tile that has good skid resistance and abrasion resistance. Generally what we call "slippery tiles", most of the whole body bricks. Because this brick price is moderate, so by the consumer favorite. Which "seepage through the whole body brick," the beautiful pattern, it is put it down.
Polished tiles: the whole body after the polished polished polished tiles, the hardness of this brick is very high, so very wearable.
- Q:TILE AND INITIAL VELOCITY..............................?
- A roofer tosses a piece of roofing tile froma aroof onto the gound 30 feet below. He tosses the tile with an initial downward velocity of 10 feet per second. <3 CHANEL<3 1. Make an equation to find hoe long it takes the tile to hit the ground. Use, H=-16t^2+vt+h, where h is the height after t seconds, v is the inital velocity, and h is initail height. H=-16t^2+vt+h 0 = -16t² + 10t + 30 ============================= 16t² - 10t - 30 = 0 ◄ Ans ============================= 2. How long does it take to hit the ground? Quadratic formula: at² + bt + c t = [-b±√b² -4ac}/2a t = [-(-10)±√(-10)² - 4(16)(-30)]/2(16) t = [10 ±√100 + 1920]/2 t = [10 ± 44.94]/2 ======================== t = 27.47 sec ◄ Ans ======================== hope this helps Remember that Jesus loves you. Know Him in His words the Bible. God Bless Lim♥E
- Q:Repair hole in ceramic floor tile?
- Porcelain Tile Repair Kit
- Q:Do 12 x 12 vinyl stick-on tiles work for bathrooms? Or does water get between the tiles?
- Modern stick on tiles work well with occasional dampness. I've got them in my mud room and I installed them in a friend's mud room as well. They've held up perfectly for years. The issue you're more likely to have problems with is with the subfloor. If water can get between the tiles it will be absorbed by most subfloors. Once it's in there it has a hard time evaporating out since the tiles cover the surface. An easy way to avoid this problem is to coat the subfloor with a couple layers of polyurethane before applying the tiles. Just sweep and vacuum the floor to get it nice and clean, then brush on a coat. You don't need to make it perfect or anything, you're just creating a water barrier. Once that one dries apply one more coat, let it dry, wipe the entire surface down with 220 grit sand paper to knock down any lumps or bumps that might have occurred from raised grain or particles being trapped in the poly. 100 square feet should only take you about an hour and a half of labor total and then you shouldn't ever have to worry about water damaging the subfloor.
We are located in Fujian Province.Under the condition of strong technology strength in ceramics industry, our company specializes in manufacturing all kinds of ceramic products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Fujian, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East
||SO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xiamen PORT, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range