Basic Information of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0044:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0044:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0044:
Normal Size of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0044:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:How to remove 70s mosaic floor tile?
- I have seen an electric paint stripper used very successfully to remove the tiles and the sticky backing, the guy was also using white spirit at the same time to totally remove slight stickiness. It was a total success. These strippers look like hair dryers.
- Q:Desperately seeking these beautiful tiles!?
- You will have to contact a company and request a catalog of their tiles that they manufacture. After a run of tiles are made the next run will not be the exact same to match. It's very possible that no manufacturing tile company is still making the tile. With the wear and glaze that the tile has it would be impossible to get a match. I suggest that you shop for tiles that will enhance and blend with what you have and you may even use hard wood and tile aquamarine color that will pull the color hue from your present tile. The hardwood and tiles are beautiful. Hope this helps. Interior Decorator. Jo Ann
- Q:Finding obsolete ceramic tile?
- IC did away with the 8x8 tile about 8 to 10 years ago .. They revamped there line to a 10 and 13 inch tile..10 didn t last long at all..Soon the did away with most all the red bodied tile.. So please don t even bother trying.. You will have to do something else , like a border and or accents. There were reclamation places that bought up old lots of tile but none that I know about now.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar.. GL
- Q:what kind of tiles to use on my driveway?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what kind of tiles to use on my driveway? I want to lay tiles on my concrete driveway, is that possible. I don't want to hire the expert to demolish the concrete, pave it with gap sand and the usual stuffs. I know how to do indoor tiles layering, but wasn't sure regular tiles will hold up 3 tons of vehicle weighs. Anyone knows any other...
- Q:Remove/Seal Old Tile Glue in Kitchen?
- its probably easierto lay down a thin underlayment such as luan or you can get a glue remover which is lots of work a quarter or 8th in floor board is simplest
- Q:Questions about installing marble floor tile?
- Marble tile floors have been around for centuries. Even today, in an age of much simpler and less expensive options, marble remains synonymous with elegance and class. Installing marble is more complicated than installing ceramic or other types of tiles because the marble can't be cut on a standard tile cutter, instead needing a wet saw. Also, since the tiles are straight-cut in their manufacture, the tile surfaces have to be completely even with one another.
- Q:rustic tiles spacing?
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ..you will either love them or not ..they don't suit everybody ...these rustic tiles as you know have misshapen edges ...but they are all the same shape!...so lay them out flat ...you will need nine ...and work out beforehand the way the tiles are to be laid ...if you do them all the same way you can work out the spacers ...but you must keep to the pattern ...when grouted no one will see there is a pattern
- Q:How to maintain shower tiles?
- eww... think of all the soap scum and mold that will grow in the nooks and crannies of the tiles. you'll need to clean a lot to keep it under control.
- Q:Will cloudiness from sealer finish disappear on ceramic tile?
- Unfortunately the cloudiness will not likely go away. The problem is that there is moisture in the sealer and the top of the sealer is not smooth. You may be able to fix this by just polishing the tiles with some steel wool (not the kitchen kind, the 00 or 000 polishing kind). Basically, just use the steel wool like sandpaper and rub out the finish. Rubbing out your finish is something that most woodworkers do to get a smooth and clear finish on their work and it also works for any other type of finish. If the steel wool doesn't work then you will want to either sand off the finish or use a finish remover to get the finish out. If you bake the tiles to burn off the water then you will likely yellow the finish or, depending on the finishing product, burn and blacken the finish.
- Q:discount tile?
- www.okorder.com. Go there, go to your city, do a search of subway tile or go to the materials, household, or furniture sections. We are using craigslist to redo our bathroom!! Have fun!
Relying on the East Taodu Cheng cooked the development, production, technology, personnel soil, scientific research and development, production, marketing as one of the large modern ceramic enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 180 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range