Basic Information of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0055:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0055:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0055:
Normal Size of of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0055:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:TILE CATALOGUES ONLINE?
- Google American Olean, Florida tile, Dal Tile, Mohawk, Laufen, U S Ceramics, Crossville,Armstrong,Congoleum, or Interceramic. These are a few major manufactures of tile. Most show individual tiles as well as some whole floors. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Water damage on ceiling tile?
- Sometimes water leaks start at a different spot and move down to the center and just sits there and builds up. I would change the tile and keep checking it until I can figure out where the leak is, then fix it (the leak).
- Q:Small bathroom remodel, tile size?
- It depends on the type of tile - sometimes flash bathrooms which are marble clad are in big sheets and this tends to make it look spacious especially if the floor matches the wall. Small tiles can make the wall look rather busy and not allow the eye to travel and are not very thrilling looking - you sound like you could do with a bit of Wow factor. If it's small enough I would use something like opaque/coloured glass sheet with no joins at all - maybe in combination with mirror sheet, or sheet laminate as a cheaper alternative. Mosaics can be attractive however and if light enough can be just as space enhancing. At the end of the day it is a small bathroom and there will be limit to how big you can make it appear. The advantage of a small layout is nothing should cost very much as there isn't much of it - and nothing is far awy from any supplies or wastes, not to be able to have the layout you want. Tthe best way to save money is to open a bank account, not remodel a bathroom. A really nice bathroom will add value to your house, a crappy one done on the cheap will have the opposite effect.
- Q:What's the best online source for quality ceramic tile?
- if i was you i would first go to a tile shop ...many shops ..and find the tiles you really like first ..take down their number and batch number ..they vary a lot in shade ..then see if you can get the same on the net ..in my experience ..you can do as well in the shop as on the net ..they are all so easier to deal with if something goes wrong
- Q:what is the best ceramic tile adhesive?
- Best Tile Adhesive
- Q:what is a easy way to remove glue down floor tiles?
- Wear okorder.com/... you will also need lots of rags and ventilation. I hope you meant vinyl tiles?
- Q:color of bathroom walls and tiles?
- I had a bathroom in a rental once that had peach paint. I didn't think I liked it. I put some mirrors on one wall so that there was less of it and then had a lot of plants and grew to like it. White is nice with peach and lots of lush foliage.
- Q:What is good for tiles?
- Dehang tiles glue is still very good, our company has been undertaking the project has been used Deutsche Tile glue, the United States sewing agent, sealing agent, etc., are very good, mainly its price is more affordable, like Germany High card is also used, the effect is almost, is more expensive.
- Q:What is any easy way to cover or change/paint/What Ever to at kitchen tile back splash?
- Using TSP (trisodiumphosphate), thoroughly clean the tile surface. The TSP will clean and degrease the tiles. At Home Depot there is paint that you can buy that is designed specifically for painting over ceramic tile. I've used it and it does work, but make sure you open some windows and have some cross ventilation going as it smells very strong and the fumes can cause problems. It is supposed to be self leveling, but being as you are working on a vertical surface, it's best to use thin coats of the paint. If you use any other type of paint, it will come off when you go to clean it.
- Q:How to: Tile you Kitchen floor?
- the 1st factor is i'd desire to understand is this laminate glue or snap at the same time (do you desire to maintain this floor ?) in case you donot care that's a thank you to eliminate your laminate first of all determine which way the laminate is started out this provides you with a solid beginning factor. this would desire to easily fold up ward ____/ like that once you start up up you will desire to have the capacity to soak up thold laminate in one million hour. determine you eliminate all your wall base first., that's what holds down the laminate. After it is up you will would desire to confirm what style of underlayment is on the subfloor. the main person-friendly is durock in case you're putting down ceramic . despite if that's vinyl tiles then you would desire to apply luan (one million/4 thick use the comparable thickness for the durock). you will desire to degree you length and width of the floor magnificent chalk lines to confirm the place your beginning factor is ( you do this with the two style of floor).in case you like extra preparation e mailme.
We are located in Fujian Province.Under the condition of strong technology strength in ceramics industry, our company specializes in manufacturing all kinds of ceramic products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Fujian, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East
||SO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xiamen PORT, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range