Basic Information of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0042:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0042:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm china wall ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(can’t water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 15 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal size of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0042:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0042:
- Q:Tiles in my bathroom?
- 22 tiles at a bare minimum. 8x8=64 s/inches 56x64=3584 total s/inches in the room 13x13=169 s/inches 3584 divided by 169 is 21.2 or 22 tiles. 4/5 pc for scrap so 26/27 total pcs. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How do i fix my tile?
- Without knowing what kind of tile you're talking about, it's hard to give an accurate answer. Because your tile was blemished by the acetone, I assume it is a matte finish tile, which will absorb moisture. You will probably have to replace the tile. First, go to a tile or flooring store, explain what you did and what happened and see what they recommend. As for fixing the tile, if you haven't removed old grout, fractured and removed a tile, cleaned out old thinset, laid new thinset, the tile, and grouted, I suggest you leave this to a professional.
- Q:Tiling Advice urgently needed?
- 1. Tile can be done over clean well bonded tile only 2. You should only use a premixed adhesive in a non wet area only. Any areas such as a bath tub or shower enclosure a cement based thin set ( thin sets are all cement based) Mastics or premixed adhesive are water based and will dissolve or lose their bond over time in a wet area.Although there are some premixed thin sets but I don t trust them and have never used them since its so much cheaper to use and mix thin set. 3.Standard grout is cement based and IS NOT water proof at all! Only your epoxy grouts are.. 4 Tubs or shower base must be in before tile. Stools optional unless your doing floors which you only said walls. The exception is if your doing behind the stool as in a wainscot. 5.Putting water in a tub will not level it. Follow manufactures suggestions on this since they vary from maker to maker and styles. Water in a tub is recommended only when caulking the tile edge at the tub. Let caulking dry and let water out. Any questions you can e mail me through me avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:What is a good place to find self stick tiles?
- Do you have a Lowes in your area?
- Q:I want to lift ceramic tiles off bathroom floor and re-use. Whats best method to do this without breaking?
- If the tiles were properly laid with thinset cement, you're out of luck. You'll end up breaking almost every tile in the process. Sorry to give you the bad news.
- Q:affordable tile flooring?
- Most all your big box store will carry tile , but not stone products, for a dollar or less. These cheap tiles are usually being discontinued, are discontinued or are mixed dye and run lots that they re stuck with. So be careful there. Don t ever get a mix run of any tile, even if they are marked as the same shade number. Don t be afraid to spend a bit more and get better a better product. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Can I use polyester resin to make shower tiles?
- If you have a tile size , sure make the mold just a hair smaller than the tile. Same if your just replacing a few and making the bottle cap tile as a deco tile. Just use a white thin set and completely smooth coat over the back so you see a all white back ground through your deco.. The use of a extra modified thin set is required because this wouldn t be much different than setting glass tiles. GL
- Q:How can the glue on the tile be removed? Is there any good way?
- Such as the skin has been torn off, leaving the stickers, then use the oil rub, you can remove stickers can also be used dry flour and rags Sassafras, can remove stickers.
Such as the skin has not torn, with a hair dryer blowing hot air for 15 seconds, and then easily torn off.
The above method is absolutely good, I was on the TV show to see the points must give me !!!!
If it is glass glue
1 with alcohol bubbles
2 glass glue is silicone rubber, with acetone bar
3 with xylene to remove the glass gel effect is good
If it has been dry hard, and can only use a knife scraping, and finally with a fine sandpaper gently worn away, if not too dry, available industrial thinner, can also be wiped with gasoline wiping
- Q:Removing vinyl floor tiles?
- The previous owner of our house, unfortunately, tried to renovate and improve the recently refinished and refurbished original clear-vertical-grain fir floors by sticking self-adhesive vinyl tiles to them to create area rugs of faux parquet and faux marble. After scraping, heating, and using a variety of solvents, I hit upon this far easier and relatively non-toxic method: dry ice. Remove these adsRemove these ads by Signing Up
- Q:How to look at the quality of tiles
- Ordinary people to buy tiles bad identification of two local brick surface and brick quality. Is also the most easily identified. (Not to listen, this is very interesting, the first hit objects can not be measured, the second voice can not be measured, this is not the way most people can use, but also has been said that the errors, but also has been used, This is a professional. Only professional workers to identify.) Most people asked is affixed to the kitchen, bathroom wall, almost all with plywood for paving. Identify the surface of the tiles, only need to take two pieces of the same brick surface together, the gap can not see the better. The porcelain surface has no holes in the surface. (High flatness, posted on the wall will not be uneven) the quality of the tiles, the hand to feel the same type of brick with the heavier the better. If you do not feel it, then try density, pour in the back of the tile, the more the better water seepage. (Kitchen, bathroom, hot summer heat, these factors directly affect the tile will crack, the higher the quality of the more difficult to appear.
We are located in Fujian Province.Under the condition of strong technology strength in ceramics industry, our company specializes in manufacturing all kinds of ceramic products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Fujian, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East
||SO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xiamen PORT, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range