Specifications of Bamboo Flooring
Renewable and Sustainable
Lower price than hardwood flooring
Meet the E1
GL-Y16 Carbonized Horizontal Solid Bamboo Flooring in A grade
1.Material: solid bamboo sheet
2.Glossy or matt surface finished
3.F type click lock
4.Suitable for heating
5.Meet E1 standard of Europe
6.Pass CE/ISO9001/ISO14001 certification
7.Size:1000x126x17mm or 960x96x15mm
9.Products treatment:high treatment and press carbonized
Solid Bamboo Sheet
8 coating finish
up to E1 standard of Europe
1000x126x17mm or 960x96x15mm
indoor, suitable for heating
durable,moisture proof,sound proof, insect resistant, eco friendly
float,nail or gule down
25 years of structural guarantee
carton box, pallets
500 square meters
within 30days after receipt of 30% deposit or L/C
30% deposit T/T and 70% balance before shipment or L/C at sight
- Q:Bamboo bamboo bamboo floor is good?
- If it is out of stock, it should be good quality, in short supply. I am not very clear, I am not very clear, anti-idling test dry line Yao surprised Shi Chao is my home in 2009 summer decoration is used in this bamboo hall brand, and now also very good.
- Q:Cleaning product needed for bamboo floor?
- Here we use two mops: one for dry cleaning with vinegar; the other for liquid polish to rub on
- Q:Home decoration with bamboo flooring, what kind of baseboard is good? How about plastic?
- Bamboo flooring is of course using a matching bamboo baseboard, and good bamboo flooring is unrestricted, you can test it, put your choice of bamboo flooring on 25 degrees warm water soak for 10 hours, then put 50 degrees in the oven baked for 15 hours, do three cycles to see if there is no stratification cracking
- Q:How to overcome the shrinkage of bamboo flooring
- Paint, keep the indoor humidity
- Q:What does the floor level mean?
- Formaldehyde emission, environmental protection grade: E2 (≤5.0mg / L), E1 (≤1.5mg / L), E0 (≤0.5mg / L), & lt; ; Sao Paulo floor new E0 floor, the new E0 grade formaldehyde emission 0.1 ~ 0.3mg / L. Highest environmental rating.
- Q:How durable is bamboo flooring?
- Some types of bamboo are more durable than others. The durability depends on stalk placement, added materials, and of course the quality of the bamboo. Most off-the-shelf bamboo flooring is made by laying the bamboo grass stalks cross-direction. Strand bamboo flooring is often called woven strand bamboo flooring for a good reason: strands of the bamboo stalks are pulled apart and more tightly integrated with the adhesives. But the thing that truly makes a bamboo floor hard? Adhesives. Bamboo flooring is stuck together by man-made adhesives. More adhesives made a bamboo floor harder.
- Q:Bamboo flooring floor brick wood floor with which good?
- Of course, wood flooring, wood flooring is not only good-looking, but also defensive, brick floor than the floor are much better.
- Q:What are the shortcomings of bamboo floor?
- 1, easy to deformation by the impact of the sun and humidity will appear stratification phenomenon. Bamboo flooring, although dried, reduces the size of the change, but because of its bamboo is a natural profile, so it will change with the dry and humid climate changes. Therefore, in the northern region, in the dry season, especially when the open heating, the indoor need to manually adjust the humidity through the manual, such as the use of humidifier or heating on the basin of water; the southern region Huangmei season, to open the window to keep the room dry. Otherwise, there may be a deformation. Bamboo flooring should try to avoid sun exposure and rain wet, if the water should be dry in time. Afraid of scratches. 2, easy to long insects under normal circumstances bamboo floor life can reach 20 years, but in the southern region using bamboo flooring easy bark beetles, affecting the life of the floor.
- Q:Will the bamboo floor be deformed?
- Bamboo floor hardness is relatively large, harder than solid wood, the key is the price is much lower, and the price difference is not large, should not be easy to deformation.
- Q:Home decoration wood flooring, bamboo flooring and tiled flooring which is good?
- According to the size of the unit to determine the use of materials. Such as the living room. I recommend using tiles. The first floor of the wear is particularly large, if the use of wood flooring in the living room, wear big and not afraid of water. Not easy to do health. Wood flooring is recommended in the bedroom. Small size I recommend all use wood flooring. Mainly beautiful. Floor and brick compared to the quality of the case, the tiles of the money than the floor expensive Tiles I recommend using Nobel. Wood flooring I recommend using nature, or peace of mind.
We supply different sizes of all kinds of bamboo floorings including natural and carbonized, stained and hand scraped, and also strand woven floorings. With a couple of years' professional experiences, we have extended our business lines all over the world, particular in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, with good reputation for upper quality and lower price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range