Specifications of Bamboo Flooring
Renewable and Sustainable
Lower price than hardwood flooring
Meet the E1
GL-Y16 Carbonized Horizontal Solid Bamboo Flooring in A grade
1.Material: solid bamboo sheet
2.Glossy or matt surface finished
3.F type click lock
4.Suitable for heating
5.Meet E1 standard of Europe
6.Pass CE/ISO9001/ISO14001 certification
7.Size:1000x126x17mm or 960x96x15mm
9.Products treatment:high treatment and press carbonized
Solid Bamboo Sheet
8 coating finish
up to E1 standard of Europe
1000x126x17mm or 960x96x15mm
indoor, suitable for heating
durable,moisture proof,sound proof, insect resistant, eco friendly
float,nail or gule down
25 years of structural guarantee
carton box, pallets
500 square meters
within 30days after receipt of 30% deposit or L/C
30% deposit T/T and 70% balance before shipment or L/C at sight
- Q:Bamboo flooring with essential oil maintenance is very slippery how to do?
- Wipe a few times with a damp cloth will be good, I was listening to others said.
- Q:Home decoration with bamboo flooring, what kind of baseboard is good? How about plastic?
- Plastic certainly not, for a long time will be broken, with fir baseboard, the color close to the line, a little layering
- Q:Bamboo flooring is good or tiled well
- First of all to know the role of keel, personally think that the main role of keel has two: one, more conducive to moisture, two, easy to use the floor with a nail fixed. There are a lot of people will say that playing a keel feel better, that feeling only to understand their own. If your house is on the first and second floor, it is recommended that you play keel, can be better moisture. Then, you do not need to fix the floor with a nail, depending on whether the slot of the bamboo flooring you buy is flat or locked. If it is a lock, then there is no need to nail a nail. Flat buckle of the floor to install, before a lot will be used to nail or glue (with glue will produce on the Dan Li Zhu Yao Fei surprised when the super-indoor environment of the secondary pollution, in general, if the plastic will have formaldehyde, sticky The stronger the content, the larger the content), but the two methods are fixed on the floor, but if the floor after the need for maintenance that will be quite troublesome. Now with the floor with the spring, placed around the floor, you can prevent the floor between the seam, the effect is equivalent to nailing or sizing. Now with a large number of bamboo flooring with a lock, can be given priority.
- Q:In the building materials market to see the bamboo floor, and looks pretty good, do not know how to identify good or bad!
- Bamboo flooring is usually the use of matt wear-resistant paint, pick bamboo flooring, the sand can be used in the bamboo floor surface back and forth grinding more than a dozen, if the bamboo flooring no significant changes, said its better wear resistance bamboo floor processing accuracy is also very important. The selection can be arbitrarily take about ten bamboo flooring, placed on the flat surface, the floor after the fight without a large gap, neat shape, the stability of the bamboo flooring for the quality of the floor
- Q:Would you like to use bamboo flooring?
- Geothermal is not suitable and shop bamboo flooring can only strengthen the floor or solid wood complex flooring
- Q:Do you want to invest a bamboo flooring factory?
- Now a lot of people are the pursuit of fashion and bamboo flooring in the country has also been 粻 ridiculed guest 蕺 nine off the end of the end of a lot of people appreciate I think you will spend a lot of money
- Q:What do you think about bamboo floors?
- Bamboo looks like wood, feels like wood, and cuts like wood. It even smells like wood. And it's much denser than most hardwoods, including maple and oak, so it's ideal for flooring. Prices for solid-bamboo flooring usually range between about $2 and $4 a square foot. Engineered bamboo typically costs between $3 and $7 a square foot. Prices are often based on the thickness of the flooring; the thicker the plank, the more it costs. At those rates, bamboo can be a bit pricey low-end bamboo is about on par with red oak strip flooring. But bamboo seems fairly priced when you consider its rather complicated manufacturing process and the fact that it's harvested in East Asia.
- Q:Bamboo Flooring... personal experiance, thoughts, & opinions please!?
- I will start off with I work at a university and we have bamboo flooring on one of our dance floors it has been down for almost 7 years and still looks great. Before the bamboo we had a maple floor and we would have to refinish it about every 3 years. This floor gets lots of use and we have done nothing to the bamboo but dust and mop it. The bamboo we have is vertical we have both natural and carbonized. If you research it you will find that horizontal is not as hard as vertical and vertical is not as hard as stranded however they are all as hard or harder than red oak. Bamboo is also a "green" flooring. In my opinion it is one of the best natural floors available today, another interesting floor is cork but that's another story. I think you would be very happy with a bamboo floor. Good luck
- Q:Bamboo floors?
- The primary benefit of bamboo flooring is of course it’s environmentally friendly nature. Unlike the majority of wood suited to flooring, it’s available in vast supply. Bamboo trees also reach maturity significantly faster than most trees and this means that when a forest is cut down, it doesn’t take decades to replenish itself. This means that bamboo is classified as a rapidly renewable wood or timber source. Bamboo floors are warm and inviting. They can add a touch of class and refinement to just about any room. Unlike many aspects of interior design, bamboo floors are neither a trend or a fad, making them a timeless addition. You can install them in your home, safe with the knowledge that they’ll look just as good ten years from now.
- Q:On the Internet to see a carbonated bamboo flooring, the price is more affordable, so easy to use the floor?
- Election on the manufacturers just do not know what kind of contact you
We supply different sizes of all kinds of bamboo floorings including natural and carbonized, stained and hand scraped, and also strand woven floorings. With a couple of years' professional experiences, we have extended our business lines all over the world, particular in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, with good reputation for upper quality and lower price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range