Specifications of Bamboo Flooring
Renewable and Sustainable
Lower price than hardwood flooring
Meet the E1
GL-Y16 Carbonized Horizontal Solid Bamboo Flooring in A grade
1.Material: solid bamboo sheet
2.Glossy or matt surface finished
3.F type click lock
4.Suitable for heating
5.Meet E1 standard of Europe
6.Pass CE/ISO9001/ISO14001 certification
7.Size:1000x126x17mm or 960x96x15mm
9.Products treatment:high treatment and press carbonized
Solid Bamboo Sheet
8 coating finish
up to E1 standard of Europe
1000x126x17mm or 960x96x15mm
indoor, suitable for heating
durable,moisture proof,sound proof, insect resistant, eco friendly
float,nail or gule down
25 years of structural guarantee
carton box, pallets
500 square meters
within 30days after receipt of 30% deposit or L/C
30% deposit T/T and 70% balance before shipment or L/C at sight
- Q:Bamboo flooring up how to do it
- This year's weather is quite bad, most of the air humidity actually more than 90%, and continued for quite a long time, not only the floor, a lot of furniture, the door of what are bad deformation. The expansion and contraction of the floor are generally the top of the taste of the jealousy of the domain of Quan Chuan OKorder is about 1CM, to ensure that the foot line to block (foot thickness of more than 1.2-1.5CM). The room because the area is not large, so the expansion joints are not too many special requirements. Mainly because of the wet weather this year. You are now installed less than a year, the emergence of this business will help you free maintenance. This problem is not very complicated to repair, just the edge of the floor to remove, saw some of it. As for the dry or heavy pressure, I personally think that is not feasible it After all, this thing is not a piece of two, but the whole room, say, the floor repeated demolition, easy to hurt the board, side slot and so on. The The
- Q:Carbonized bamboo flooring do not play keel direct shop will be what the problem?
- Bamboo flooring can not play keel. Plate pavement, playing keel is a habit of behavior, but also a relatively backward behavior, and now a lot of solid wood flooring are not playing keel, bamboo flooring is no need to play keel. And if the keel is not only the cost will increase, and once the keel damp will directly cause the bamboo floor deformation accelerated, a direct impact on the use of bamboo flooring. Bamboo flooring installation in two ways, one is the floating installation method, do not need to play keel, do not need sizing, paving panels, nailing, painting and other processes, saving time, Also save money, which is due to the bamboo flooring itself has been imported using UV paint six full closed, the surface has formed a strong wear-resistant layer. Another installation method is a fixed installation method, this installation method requires playing keel, the time will be a little longer, but also in the bamboo floor maintenance is more trouble. Bamboo flooring is one of the indispensable materials in the home decoration of the environmental protection era. The playing keel does not have a great influence on the use of bamboo flooring. Therefore, when installing the bamboo flooring, users can consider their own habits and economic level To make a choice.
- Q:What is the hardness of heavy bamboo flooring?
- Heavy bamboo flooring is much higher than solid wood flooring. Introduce the advantages and disadvantages: 1) stability, bamboo floor shrinkage and expansion than the solid wood flooring. But in the actual durability of bamboo flooring shortcomings are also obvious, one by the impact of sun and wet prone to stratification phenomenon, the second is the southern region, bamboo flooring easy bark beetles, affecting the life of the floor. 2) in the use of comfort, bamboo flooring and solid wood flooring to be significantly better than King Kong board, can be said to be cool in winter and cool. This is mainly due to the low thermal conductivity of wood and bamboo, people no matter what season can be comfortable barefoot walking in the above, which is incomparable than the Diamond plate. 3) from the home of environmental health point of view, bamboo flooring and diamond plate as in the processing of the use of a large number of adhesives, the number of harmful gases on the human body, especially for children more harmful.
- Q:Bamboo flooring floor brick wood floor with which good?
- Of course, is the solid wood of the ah! Solid wood is very weary! Some also resistant to wet! When the choice of solid wood floor with sandpaper on the floor back and forth polished 20 times! The floor without any wear! This floor on the qualified! I was learning the interior design Think that solid wood is not good! Do not know you are not satisfied with the answer! But solid wood floor is not cheap
- Q:What is the difference between lateral pressure and lateral pressure? The
- Transverse pressure, smooth, force area. , Side pressure force area is small. Easy to crack. The
- Q:After the installation of bamboo flooring, walking in the above why the sound of it?
- Should be installed before the ground is not leveling, the ground is not flat result of this result. How to solve the specific needs should be installed to find the floor, is the intestine velvet pulp hinge hinge is not busy to the floor can be raised in the uneven place with gypsum powder or something else flattened.
- Q:On the Internet to see a carbonated bamboo flooring, the price is more affordable, so easy to use the floor?
- Election on the manufacturers just do not know what kind of contact you
- Q:Bamboo flooring with essential oil maintenance is very slippery how to do?
- Used essential oil after maintenance, and then use a mop or a dry cloth to wipe it again.
- Q:Cleaning product needed for bamboo floor?
- Dish /wash soap will make the floor sticky.,and even if you rinse off it will leave a residue. I would suggest nice warm water and only two teaspoons white vinegar , nice clean towly cloth and rub hard. You would be amazed how much just warm water cleans on its own, i only use warm water on my floors now and change the wash water often. Please try water only first and your floor will eventually be clean anf free from any cleaning soloutions. By the way i discovered this one day when i had run out of any cleaning stuff. My wooden floors look great and without any smears or sticky residue.
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of bamboo flooring
- Advantages of bamboo flooring 1. Bamboo flooring high density, good toughness, strength, strong and durable, not easy to deformation, smooth texture, soft color, elegant and generous, is environmentally friendly green products. 2. Molded, mothproof, flame retardant, anti-static, no side effects and easy installation, is recognized as a new century decorative materials. 3. Bamboo texture beautiful, elegant color, soft and warm, fragrant smell, can absorb ultraviolet light, the human visual useful 4. Bamboo flooring Dongnuanxialiang, can automatically adjust and maintain the temperature, its own cool and heat, low thermal conductivity, long time to live, can reduce rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, heart disease. Bamboo flooring shortcomings please care over the pole Gorga poke Gong pull
We supply different sizes of all kinds of bamboo floorings including natural and carbonized, stained and hand scraped, and also strand woven floorings. With a couple of years' professional experiences, we have extended our business lines all over the world, particular in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, with good reputation for upper quality and lower price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range