Specifications of Bamboo Flooring
Renewable and Sustainable
Lower price than hardwood flooring
Meet the E1
GL-Y16 Carbonized Horizontal Solid Bamboo Flooring in A grade
1.Material: solid bamboo sheet
2.Glossy or matt surface finished
3.F type click lock
4.Suitable for heating
5.Meet E1 standard of Europe
6.Pass CE/ISO9001/ISO14001 certification
7.Size:1000x126x17mm or 960x96x15mm
9.Products treatment:high treatment and press carbonized
Solid Bamboo Sheet
8 coating finish
up to E1 standard of Europe
1000x126x17mm or 960x96x15mm
indoor, suitable for heating
durable,moisture proof,sound proof, insect resistant, eco friendly
float,nail or gule down
25 years of structural guarantee
carton box, pallets
500 square meters
within 30days after receipt of 30% deposit or L/C
30% deposit T/T and 70% balance before shipment or L/C at sight
- Q:Who sells 8 inch bamboo flooring?
- Try google. That's what I do when I'm looking for something very specific. Lumber Liquidators maybe?
- Q:Home decoration do not know the bamboo floor is good. And strengthen the floor than what advantages and disadvantages?
- Bamboo flooring due to material reasons, but also by the glue made of Oh, but better than the enhanced floor. But also look good brand. Bamboo is more natural
- Q:Bamboo flooring is good or tiled well
- Whether it is tiling or playing keel, moisture must be done! Tile and play keel are based on personal preferences to set, and the use of the Dan in the measured stalk Yao Fei surprised when the superjiang no different quality.
- Q:Home bamboo flooring out of a large, we supposed to?
- I suggest you fill the gap with a transparent putty, but the effect is very good, but it is best to ask a paint worker to do it.
- Q:Cleaning product needed for bamboo floor?
- Here we use two mops: one for dry cleaning with vinegar; the other for liquid polish to rub on
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of bamboo flooring
- Advantages of bamboo flooring 1. Bamboo flooring high density, good toughness, strength, strong and durable, not easy to deformation, smooth texture, soft color, elegant and generous, is environmentally friendly green products. 2. Molded, mothproof, flame retardant, anti-static, no side effects and easy installation, is recognized as a new century decorative materials. 3. Bamboo texture beautiful, elegant color, soft and warm, fragrant smell, can absorb ultraviolet light, the human visual useful 4. Bamboo flooring Dongnuanxialiang, can automatically adjust and maintain the temperature, its own cool and heat, low thermal conductivity, long time to live, can reduce rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, heart disease. Bamboo flooring shortcomings please refer to: care over the pole Gorga poke Gong pull.
- Q:Which floor contains at least the formaldehyde?
- Must be pure solid wood. The rest of the floor contains formaldehyde, an E0 level of environmentally friendly sheet in a confined space to put 24 hours of formaldehyde exceeded 3 times, if the other floor of the floor can be imagined. If the home is the floor of the house then the main source of formaldehyde release is a large piece of floor. Want your room formaldehyde content in the national standard below, it is best in the floor before the formaldehyde in the floor to remove.
- Q:How to overcome the shrinkage of bamboo flooring
- With the four seasons Huigang Kaifu yellow song wandering the temperature changes, thermal expansion and contraction is inevitable, bamboo floor shrinkage is normal, do not forget to install the edge of the installation of the card, so no problem The
- Q:Cleaning Bamboo floors?
- I bet it looks awesome. The good thing about bamboo flooring is that you can clean it the way you would hardwood, but it doesn't expand in the same way. It's surprisingly durable and more forgiving in a wet area basically. I would still attend to spills quickly however. Keep cleaning the way you're cleaning, and be sure the mop is well wrung, not dripping wet. (If the floor begins to dry on its own pretty quickly, you're using the right amount of moisture.) If you're noticing a film on the floor using soap, try a vinegar solution instead. (1 cup vinegar to 1 gallon water; divide as you need) Sometimes soaps or detergents leave a residue on wood (or bamboo) floors. Stay away from anything too harsh like bleach.
- Q:How do I clean my bamboo floor?
- Dish /wash soap will make the floor sticky.,and even if you rinse off it will leave a residue. I would suggest nice warm water and only two teaspoons white vinegar , nice clean towly cloth and rub hard. You would be amazed how much just warm water cleans on its own, i only use warm water on my floors now and change the wash water often. Please try water only first and your floor will eventually be clean anf free from any cleaning soloutions. By the way i discovered this one day when i had run out of any cleaning stuff. My wooden floors look great and without any smears or sticky residue.
We supply different sizes of all kinds of bamboo floorings including natural and carbonized, stained and hand scraped, and also strand woven floorings. With a couple of years' professional experiences, we have extended our business lines all over the world, particular in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, with good reputation for upper quality and lower price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range