Specifications of Bamboo Flooring
Renewable and Sustainable
Lower price than hardwood flooring
Meet the E1
GL-Y16 Carbonized Horizontal Solid Bamboo Flooring in A grade
1.Material: solid bamboo sheet
2.Glossy or matt surface finished
3.F type click lock
4.Suitable for heating
5.Meet E1 standard of Europe
6.Pass CE/ISO9001/ISO14001 certification
7.Size:1000x126x17mm or 960x96x15mm
9.Products treatment:high treatment and press carbonized
Solid Bamboo Sheet
8 coating finish
up to E1 standard of Europe
1000x126x17mm or 960x96x15mm
indoor, suitable for heating
durable,moisture proof,sound proof, insect resistant, eco friendly
float,nail or gule down
25 years of structural guarantee
carton box, pallets
500 square meters
within 30days after receipt of 30% deposit or L/C
30% deposit T/T and 70% balance before shipment or L/C at sight
- Q:Bamboo flooring up how to do it
- Bamboo flooring up the reason are generally less stretch joints, the floor to withstand the wall, and then no place to swell, the middle position on the top up. There is also the winter temperatures up. You can first remove, and then re-install, install the time to try to choose the lock, do not use other glue.
- Q:ABOUT BAMBOO FLOORING?
- Like most wood products if you have too much moisture in your climate zone then you may need to watch out since natural wood tends to warp or expand or extract exponentially. Unlike pressed wood laminate or other processed products that can stand slightly better through humid conditions. Some even go to extreme by having a moisture measuring device for deterrent. All the regular maintenance required (dusting, polish...)
- Q:What is the difference between bamboo flooring and solid wood flooring?
- Solid wood flooring in the pavement need to have wooden shelves. Bamboo flooring is not needed. Solid wood floor fear of water easy to change. Bamboo flooring hardness is bigger.
- Q:I'd like some feedback concerning bamboo flooring?
- I have found that bamboo flooring is excellant if you have no pets or kids running on it. It is very sofy and scratches very easy
- Q:What is the heavy bamboo floor?
- Heavy bamboo flooring commonly known as bamboo silk board, bamboo flooring is a kind, it is in the general basis of the bamboo flooring to further improve, making it more beautiful, more practical.
- Q:Bright bamboo flooring good or matte bamboo floor good?
- Mainly to see your home improvement style, shiny from low to high habits on three areas: matte (all dumb), the relative reflectivity of the intersection line of 30% or less; semi-open ridge taboo vegetative state but Bao The relative reflectance of light (or semi-dumb) to light is about 50%; the reflectance of light (full light) is above 90%. People are the choice of its luster, mostly from three aspects to consider: First, the regional popular style, trends, relatively remote villages like most light, people often "bright" to praise the decoration effect, which is more warm in the visual Some of the fast pace of life in economically developed areas, people living environment relative hope more quiet, so that living and leisure will be more comfortable, people often choose matte or semi-dumb. Second, the functional needs of most of the bedroom should be used a little dumb, so before going to sleep will not feel a strong light stimulation, and the living room, the lobby should be selected some of the bright, so easy to create a more warm atmosphere. Third, the choice of personalized aesthetic, young and lively personality, but also prefer a little bit of bright light some, and introverted, calm people, prefer half-dumb and matte.
- Q:Cleaning Bamboo floors?
- I bet it looks awesome. The good thing about bamboo flooring is that you can clean it the way you would hardwood, but it doesn't expand in the same way. It's surprisingly durable and more forgiving in a wet area basically. I would still attend to spills quickly however. Keep cleaning the way you're cleaning, and be sure the mop is well wrung, not dripping wet. (If the floor begins to dry on its own pretty quickly, you're using the right amount of moisture.) If you're noticing a film on the floor using soap, try a vinegar solution instead. (1 cup vinegar to 1 gallon water; divide as you need) Sometimes soaps or detergents leave a residue on wood (or bamboo) floors. Stay away from anything too harsh like bleach.
- Q:Who sells 8 inch bamboo flooring?
- contact okorder.com, they do it all and they have actual stores the 1-800 is on the home page to their website. good luck
- Q:Home floor what kind of good
- Home stone floor is now a lot, the future may be a trend. Wood flooring, then choose the solid wood is still better, environmental protection, breathable, and foot feel; complex type of floor is a small piece of wood or bars, and even sawdust sticky, plastic, taste is not environmentally friendly!
- Q:Home decoration wood flooring, bamboo flooring and tiled flooring which is good?
- According to the size of the unit to determine the use of materials. Such as the living room. I recommend using tiles. The first floor of the wear is particularly large, if the use of wood flooring in the living room, wear big and not afraid of water. Not easy to do health. Wood flooring is recommended in the bedroom. Small size I recommend all use wood flooring. Mainly beautiful. Floor and brick compared to the quality of the case, the tiles of the money than the floor expensive Tiles I recommend using Nobel. Wood flooring I recommend using nature, or peace of mind.
We supply different sizes of all kinds of bamboo floorings including natural and carbonized, stained and hand scraped, and also strand woven floorings. With a couple of years' professional experiences, we have extended our business lines all over the world, particular in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, with good reputation for upper quality and lower price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range