Specifications of Bamboo Flooring
Renewable and Sustainable
Lower price than hardwood flooring
Meet the E1
GL-Y16 Carbonized Horizontal Solid Bamboo Flooring in A grade
1.Material: solid bamboo sheet
2.Glossy or matt surface finished
3.F type click lock
4.Suitable for heating
5.Meet E1 standard of Europe
6.Pass CE/ISO9001/ISO14001 certification
7.Size:1000x126x17mm or 960x96x15mm
9.Products treatment:high treatment and press carbonized
Solid Bamboo Sheet
8 coating finish
up to E1 standard of Europe
1000x126x17mm or 960x96x15mm
indoor, suitable for heating
durable,moisture proof,sound proof, insect resistant, eco friendly
float,nail or gule down
25 years of structural guarantee
carton box, pallets
500 square meters
within 30days after receipt of 30% deposit or L/C
30% deposit T/T and 70% balance before shipment or L/C at sight
- Q:Bamboo flooring okay?
- Bamboo flooring advantages: small color; high surface hardness, not easy to deformation. The theoretical life of up to 20 years of sexual gratification China gnawing save the palace to find East Mo. Stability, bamboo flooring shrinkage and expansion than the solid wood flooring. However, bamboo flooring because of hard texture, toughness is poor, prone to ringing.
- Q:ask bamboo floor maintenance?
- laminate bamboo flooring is very durable and resistant to moisture You should regularly sweep the floor with a soft bristled broom and then clean it with a mop and some mild soapy water. But the best thing you can do in order to ensure that your bamboo flooring stays in the best condition possible is to follow the manufacturer's instructions at all times.
- Q:Does anyone have bamboo flooring?
- I think its great. It is cool and easy to keep clean but it doesn't have the long life as other floorings might.
- Q:Which floor contains at least the formaldehyde?
- Must be pure solid wood. The rest of the floor contains formaldehyde, an E0 level of environmentally friendly sheet in a confined space to put 24 hours of formaldehyde exceeded 3 times, if the other floor of the floor can be imagined. If the home is the floor of the house then the main source of formaldehyde release is a large piece of floor. Want your room formaldehyde content in the national standard below, it is best in the floor before the formaldehyde in the floor to remove.
- Q:Does Contemporary bamboo flooring smell?
- By now, there's been a lot of regulation of bamboo floors. When they first came out, there was a concern with formaldehyde emissions. But, now European and US standards have all but phased out the old floors to make room for ones with emissions that are low-to-none. It should be said that most flooring is finished with some kind of treatment to keep moisture out. Bamboo is no exception. My suggestion is to visit the location you're thinking renting and see if you notice any noticeable odour. Ask about how long the floors have been installed. If they've been in for a while, chances are that they will have finished outgassing. Over the long-term, modern flooring is designed to keep the air free of irritants. This is the advantage of natural flooring, so it is in the interest of the industry to make sure that emissions are not a problem, even to senstive noses like yours. Good luck!
- Q:How to distinguish between the quality of heavy bamboo floor? Is it environmentally friendly?
- Submit the answer is very simple
- Q:How do I clean my bamboo floor?
- Dish /wash soap will make the floor sticky.,and even if you rinse off it will leave a residue. I would suggest nice warm water and only two teaspoons white vinegar , nice clean towly cloth and rub hard. You would be amazed how much just warm water cleans on its own, i only use warm water on my floors now and change the wash water often. Please try water only first and your floor will eventually be clean anf free from any cleaning soloutions. By the way i discovered this one day when i had run out of any cleaning stuff. My wooden floors look great and without any smears or sticky residue.
- Q:What are the shortcomings of bamboo floor?
- Damp after the deformation will dry after the crack
- Q:Bamboo flooring with essential oil maintenance is very slippery how to do?
- Wipe a few times with a damp cloth will be good, I was listening to others said.
- Q:Home floor what kind of good
- You try to use the security of the wood floor it, the Chinese brand, the price is reasonable, incense should be more suitable for home improvement
We supply different sizes of all kinds of bamboo floorings including natural and carbonized, stained and hand scraped, and also strand woven floorings. With a couple of years' professional experiences, we have extended our business lines all over the world, particular in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, with good reputation for upper quality and lower price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range