Horizontal Water Pump
CHL pump are multi-functional products .it can be used to convey various medium from tap water to industrial lliquid at different temperature and with diffrerenr flow rate and pressure .
water supply ;water filter and transport in wateworks ,boosting of main pipeline ,boosting in high rise building
Water supply or boosting
Domestic and industrial cleaning
Water treatment and water purification
Other special applications
Easy installation and maintenance
Power saving and low noise
Small land occupancy
Prevent producing second pollution
Hot and cold clean, non-flammable non-explosive liquid without solid grain and fiber
Mineral water, soft water, pure water, edible vegetable oil and other light chemical mediums
When the density or viscosity of liquid is larger than that of water, it is necessary to select a driving motor of high-power
Full-enclosed air-blast two-pole standard motor
Single-phase or three-phase, standard voltage, 50Hz or 60Hz
Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
The model is CHL2-30, rated flow is 2 m3/h, the head is 21 meter, motor power is 0.55 KW
- Q:How to replace a water pump on a Mercedes E320?
- Mercedes Benz Water Pump
- Q:25 psi water pump?
- Gonna need more info for this one, start with the usage requirements for the equipment you are supplying. That should give you something to talk about with the local sources. The size of the terrariums and the amount of water in each one, the height that you want to lift the water is another factor to be considered. Be sure to include the diameter of tubing to be used and any special features, fountains, misters, etc. Good Luck
- Q:1999 toyota sienna LE water pump?
- Replacing the water pump requires removing the timing belt because it is timing belt driven, so the timing belt should be changed at the same time. Standard practice is to replace the water pump when the belt is changed to avoid duplicate labor later.
- Q:can a 2000 lincoln water pump fit a 2001 lincoln?
- never okorder.com and type in your data. hit radiator. click on product and hit the compatability button. if its the same, it will be listed almost surely.
- Q:How do you build a water pump?
- There are a number of different types of pumps (and some overlap between types, too). A suction pump basically sucks water up. This might be a piston pump, or a venturi pump (or some other types). This type of pump raises water up by lowering the air pressure above the water, and letting atmospheric pressure push the water up the tube. Suction pumps can't pull water up more than about 32 feet (because that's how high atmospheric pressure can lift a column of water) but they have the advantage that the pump can be located at the top of where you want the water (rather than down where tie water is). A Lift pump basically uses mechanical force to raise water upwards. This could be a chain of buckets, or an Archimedes screw, or a bubble-lift pump. All these pumps need to have at least part of the pump down at the water level (with the exception of the bubble lift, which is kind of a unique design). The most common water pumps are centrifugal pumps. These use a set of spinning vanes to pressurize the water. Water comes in at the center, and hit spinning vanes; these shove the water outward through centrifugal force, and the outlet pipe is at the outside edge of the circle. One other interesting type of pump is the hammer pump. It's sometimes used in remote farming areas, because you can use the energy of a running stream to pump water high up a cliff. In a hammer pump, you let water flow through a relatively long tube. The tube has a vertical pipe near it's end. You let the water run through, and then suddenly close off the end of the pipe. The momentum of the water (combined with the fact that water isn't very compressible) can force a shot of water very far up the vertical tube. Hope this gives you enough to search for on the web!
- Q:Replacing the water pump in a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan do I have to do anything with the timing belt/chain?
- Depends on the engine size . If the pump is driven by the timing belt then yes , if the pump is driven by the serpentine belt then no .
- Q:High temperature water pump to boost pressure?
- Yes you can as per the other answer . Make sure when you do you dont exceed the Gallons per minute of the cellar pump or you will burn up the pump on your house . Also make sure that the pump in your moms house can only pump up to 50 psi . Most well pumps can pump higher but that is the setting on the presure switch You might be able to change the tank and switch in moms cellar to a bigger presure tank and up the presure on the presure switch and cure the problem that way and not work the well pump so hard by turning off and on so often .
- Q:laundry washer water pump?
- im residing able now that in case you dont get the pump emptied each and every 6-9 months the water starts off to over flow in the lavatory it backs up in the sink and the nasty lavatory water comes up in the bathtub tub. It feels like your septic the only different element you're able to do is pat the extra funds and function it converted to city sewers as a substitute of properly. sturdy success
- Q:Home Water Pump Questions?
- I would replace the whole unit,for one if it was to go bad you are going to have water everywhere,and also the new one will be smaller and more energy effecient.
- Q:A direct type pump model with the coupling type, what is the difference?
- This you can Baidu ah, otherwise it is not professional staff, it is estimated that will not be too clear
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range