Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within one week days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly two weeks working days can be served.
- Q:I'm installing a new bathtub, can I attach the tub to the cement board?
- Not directly. Use silicone to seal the bath flanges to the cement board
- Q:Bathroom wood panels on the aluminum plate opened, how do? Bathroom wood panels on the aluminum plate opened, how do?
- The bathroom is relatively dark and dark, available light steel keel aluminum plate hanging ceiling, light and durable moisture-resistant, and not easy to deformation, the price is not expensive.
- Q:What is the quota of cement board
- Cement board is a cement as the main raw material processing and production of a building plate, is a between the gypsum board and stone, free cutting, drilling, carving of the building products, with its superior to gypsum board, wood fire , Waterproof, anti-corrosion, pest control, sound insulation and far lower than the price of stone and become the construction industry widely used in building materials. The cement board is prefabricated and also cast.
- Q:Asbestos cement board product features
- Thermal insulation: low thermal conductivity, a good thermal insulation properties, high product density, good noise.
- Q:When building a tile shower. On walls, can I use poly behind cement board and redguard on top?? Too Much??
- Tile council of America calls for a vapor barrier behind the cement board ..The red guard your talking about should and must be used on any horizontal surface in a wet area.. There are other agents like red guard but I v used it many times and had great luck w/ it..Making sure the proper pitch is used for the horizontal surface GL
- Q:The scope of application of foam cement
- Construction of sports ground and athletics track. The use of strong drainage capacity of the infiltration of foam concrete as a light foundation, covered with gravel or artificial turf, as a sports field. The density of foam concrete is 800-900kg / m³ Such stadiums can be hockey, soccer and tennis. Or in the foam concrete covered with a layer of 0.05m thick porous asphalt layer and plastic layer, can be used for track and field runway.
(3) for the sandwich components. In the prefabricated reinforced concrete components can be used as the core of foam concrete core, so that it has a good performance of light high-temperature insulation. Usually with a density of 400 - 600kg / m³; foam concrete.
- Q:Can you just glue backer board on a cement wall?
- You can. but it won't stay attached. At MINIMUM, you need to strip the paint so you have a surface the glue MAY be able to bond with. The PROPER method is NOT attaching the board to the concrete at all. You should frame out a wall and nail the board to the studs.
- Q:Can I lay tile on top of an old cultured marble top w/o cement board or plywood?
- no.... you have to have some type of underlyment..... or it will come out like crap....
- Q:Cement board and tile flange?
- You should keep the cement board behind the tile flange.
- Q:can plywood be used instead of cement backer- board for tile?
- Im not for certain but i don't think it can be used instead of cement backer board. Plywood is very preamble and the grout may soak through? I would call a Lowe's or Home Depot and ask for the flooring dept. or lumber and ask them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range