1.Material: high quality low carbon steel Q195
2. The wire diameter: from BWG35 - BWG6 (0.2mm - 5.0mm)
3. The general weight : 25kg/50kg/coil (or in according to your requirement 0.5kg- 200kg/roll)
4. The packing: plastic inside and hessian/woven outside (or in according to your requirement)
5.Tensile strength: 350---550N/mm2
6. Zinc coating: 10 - 30g/m2
7.Technical information: Processing with low carbon steel wire, throught drawing and galvanizing.
8.Characteristic&Applications: High zinc coating with super corrosion resistance, firmed and well-proportioned zinc Coating, slippery surface, used in construction, express way fencing, binding of flowers and wire mesh weaving.
electro galvanized iron wire
- Q:Wiring question-3 wire vs 2 wire?
- Good job, Amy. I'll bet you didn't post a question here similar to: Waz the difference between nuetral and ground. I nned to now this for my electian exam tomorow.
- Q:domestic wiring?
- Sounds like you have extra wires that are feeding other outlets or lights.
- Q:Is my 3-way wiring plan correct?
- nevermind what I think....the guy under me knows EXACTLY what he is talking about! Do it exactly like he says. His way is better than mine was, honestly, because he has more experience. Thats why I deleted my own answer----we call that professional courtesy to seniority and its what electricians do when someone has more experience than we have speaks up. Now it doesnt matter what I think....I only have 22 years experience and someone with more experience than I has given better, sounder advice than I did. You should listen to him, not me.......or anybody else whom cannot match or exceed his experience. Or didnt you know that all Electricians are part of the same Brotherhood? This is why we always agree (or agree to be wrong). I was wrong, obviously, and my advice, second rate, compared to the advice you are about to get. So.....Pay attention! Wisdom follows!!!!
- Q:Can I solder wrapping wires?
- Soldering is fine. As with any wire, be sure to tin the wire first (give it its own thin coat of solder before attempting to solder it to anything else) and secure the wire mechanically so that the solder joint isn't subjected to vibration or other stress. A blob of glue will do the job.
- Q:1983 honda rebel wiring diagram?
- manuals.. okorder.com/
- Q:can 12/2 wire be used to run 220 dryer?
- Not sure why all the TD to the answers that say you need 10/3 (plus ground). They are all absolutely correct.
- Q:2005 ford taurus wiring diagram?
- Hope this helps you out bro Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Green/Black Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Black/Pink Car Radio Ground Wire: Black/Green Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange/Green Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Blue/White Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan/Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Green/Orange Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Gray/Blue Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Black/Violet Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Orange/Violet
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- Residential electrical wiring generally uses only one layer of plastic insulated copper core wire, which is usually worn in plastic pipes or steel tubes, concealed in the wall, in order to avoid mechanical damage. Conductor part of the conductor in the structure of solid and twisted two kinds, and its components are pure metal, alloy, coating and enameled wire. (referring to the Baidu encyclopedia wire structure) metals cannot ignite, and copper has a melting point of more than 1000 degrees! No electricity, no electricity, of course. Does not rub with wood to produce electricity or sparks.
- Q:How do I wire my Phone Lines?
- (links just for reference, from search engine results)
- Q:old electrical wiring?
- First find a ground. Either copper water line or a wireyou know is grounded. You can put a light bulb in a series so you touch it to the hot wire on your ceiling the light comes on. I would just run the ground wire are up to the ceiling and tap it quickly on each individual ceiling wire. The ones that make a spark are hot wires. Good luck .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range