Galvanized Scaffold Round Lock Standard Vertical Pipe
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Ring lock Description
Ringlock Scaffolding system is the most popular used Scaffolding system in the world.It will greatly reduce the cost because of the following advantages
Packaging & Delivery
Pallet or bag or upon client's request
2.Main Features of Ringlock
It will greatly reduce the cost because of the following advantages
1）Using less pipes
2）Easy to install
3）It can be used again and again for nearly 20years
3.Ring lock product pictures:
4.Ringlock Product Description
ringlock scaffolding diagonal Brace
Hot DIP galvanized, painted
0.9m * 1.25m
1.25m * 2.7m
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1）How many Scaffolding your company have？
Here comes our 5 types of Scaffolding systems:
- Cup lock Scaffolding(C-Lock Scaffolding)
- Ring lock Scaffolding
-ID15 Scaffolding Tower, this type Scaffolding is the most widely used in construction, such like bridge.
2）How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Lead time is about 30days after getting the signed PI and deposit.
- Q:Scaffold removal should comply with those requirements......
- 3 removal of safety technical measures should be made clear to each operator. 4 removal of the scaffolding materials, debris and ground obstacles, and will be affected by the mechanical and electrical equipment and other pipelines, such as removal or protection.
- Q:Which kind of scaffolding is the most convenient and time-saving?
- 4, the new type of formwork is the most suitable for the early removal of the keel, through early demolition can save a lot of keel, formwork and support rod, saving about 30%.5, strong and durable, plug and socket is not afraid to fall, not easy to be dead by cement, easy to transport, easy to inventory. At the same time, there is no loss of spare parts, lower than the bowl buckle type multifunctional scaffold.
- Q:What is rolling scaffolding?
- well rolling scaffoled is just what it says,its rolling scaffold.Some scaffold is set up in a way it is not movable,its ushally attached to a structure ,for safty.a rolling scaffold although its not as stable as attached ,its movable,it can be rolled along the area needed to be worked,often with men staying on it while its rolled.
- Q:I am currently taking early childhood care education as my college major. I am learning about ZPD (Zone of Proximal Development), and scaffolding the the development in early childhood.How would you explain, and define scaffolding
- Scaffolding basically means being the support (a scaffold is a support) in the child's learning. A preschooler can do a range of things. He or she will have mastered some things already and there will also be things that are beyond what he or she can do. When playing with the preschooler, you want to make sure that what's going on falls in that range (zone of proximal development). Don't give him or her something that's too easy or too hard to do, but play games that make them think a little and use what he or she already knows to take it a bit further. I hope I'm not confusing you more. In one sentence..scaffolding is supporting the child in learning something new based on what they already can do or know.
- Q:The scaffold weighs 204 N and is 3.10 m long. What is the force each rope exerts on the scaffold when the 665 N worker stands 1.00 m from one end of the scaffold? N (smaller force) N (larger force)
- Sum moments left side...(assume worker 1m from left) Right rope = 316.516 Sum vertical.... Left rope = 552.484
- Q:Scaffolding Vertical Standard, Length: 3000mm, Part Number AS1001
- Please okorder Type ‘Aluminum Scaffolding+supplier+your location’ into its ‘Search’ panel, and click on ‘Enter’. Several pages of site listings giving details and links of suppliers who offer Aluminum Scaffoldings in, or near, your locality will be presented to you. Contact them, one by one, and then choose the supplier who suits your specific needs best. Happy hunting !
- Q:1.How does Pearl react when Dimmesdale calls Hester and herself to mount the scaffold with him?
- The answer can be found in the novel The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Read that and you'll have the answer!
- Q:Also what 2 cell populations in the body that don't routinely undergo cell division
- The first one is vague. The answer could be the mitotic spindle. It might be kinetochore microtubules. It might be talking about the kinetchores on the chromosomes instead of the microtubules that attach to the kinetochores. It could possibly even be talking about the centromeres, though to me that seems less likely. Neurons in the adult brain (and mature muscle cells?) do not routinely undergo cell division.
- Q:I sincerely ask you to help me, door scaffolding, build 30 meters high, without any reinforcement points of the construction program. Thanks, high marks!
- 1 in order to design and construct the steel pipe scaffold in the door, to carry out the relevant regulations of the state on safe production, and to realize the advanced technology, reasonable economy and safe application.
- Q:In the construction of steel pipe scaffolding steel pipe and steel stamping fastener usage ratio is how much?
- Generally 200 tons of steel pipe with fasteners, and fasteners are generally divided into three kinds: right angle fasteners, connecting fasteners, rotating fasteners
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like