layher system scaffolding Parts /accessories
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Ring Lock Scaffolding
1)Main material: Q345
2)Surface: Hot dip galvanized
4)welding: automatic welding technology
5)Certification: ANSI/SSFI SC100-5/05
Components: Standard, Ledger, Brace, Plank, Ladder, Base jack, Rosette, Start collar
With automatic welding technology ,stable quality ,uniform and smooth surface .
Rizhao Fast and Fasten Scaffold Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and supplier of scaffolding systems, scaffolding couplers, and other related products. With good quality and competitive price, our products are very popular in European, Australia, North America, Mid-east, and South East Asia and some African countries.
Recognizing that quality control is a key factor that determines success in overseas markets, our factory uses state-of-the-art facilities to ensure products meet the standards in the United States and European countries.
Woven bag and pallet , carton, plywood case, as your request.
- Q:Right! I've heard from so many different people about this. Some say that you should never twist an industrial because it can damage the delicate newly healing skin cells. Others say that you must twist it to prevent the jewelry from healing attached to the skin and to be able to clean it properly.There really doesn't seem to be a definitive answer!My piercer has said not to twist it, so I haven't been, and I'm happy that the piercing is clean enough, etc. However I'm interested in whether any of you out there have found that not twisting it can damage it more than doing so.Thanks
- My piercer told me to move the bar up and down, not to twist it around. And now, it's a year and a few months later and I've never had any problems with mine. It healed perfectly.
- Q:What is a bar in the scaffold
- Scaffolding in the cross section of the large cross bar, small cross bar.Large cross - vertical horizontal bar, which is located along the vertical axis of the scaffolding rod.A small transverse rod, a horizontal rod, which is horizontally arranged along the scaffold.
- Q:Why is it necessary to keep records of all inspection carried out on scaffolds as stated in Regulation 39?
- some times ppl die because of neglect and lack of mentainance so some have take responsobility for this
- Q:i am getting my industrial (scaffold) pierced on one ear and i want my cartilage on the other ear, how long do i have to wait between them? What are pros and cons for industrial (scaffold)? what are risks and stuff and how much is it? i want to get it so any information or anything i should know would be great thanks especially for industrial:)
- You can have both done in the same day if you can handle the pain and shock. Get the industrial done first, and if you still feel OK afterwords, you can get your other ear done by the same piercer. Talk to him/her and let them know what you want to do before you start. If you feel like you need to wait after the industrial, wait at least a day before getting the second piercing. It's all about what you can handle.
- Q:would a scaffold piercing look gay on a guy?
- i guess it depends on what you look like.
- Q:What could you do with 100,000 jumbo cotton balls, 50 gallons of honey, and three story scaffolding?
- Take them on the road-trip of course....we'll find some use for them along the way.....
- Q:If you have two workers say standing on a scaffolding, their are downward forces from the weight of the workers along with the weight of the scaffold, and upward forces from tension suspending the scaffolding in place. The opposite forces add to zero and thus the scaffolding remains at rest.My question has to do with what would occur if more/less workers were on the scaffolding. It appears to me that the scaffolding would always remain at rest. Would there always be a ΣF=0 regardless of the amount of workers? As the decreases in weight from removing a worker would also cause the tension force to be weaker? And vice versa if there were more workers?I
- You are correct so long as the scaffolding is not allowed to move. I.e. the cables suspending it are locked and not unwinding from their spools as more workers get on. More weight added would necessarily increase the tension in this type of case. However, if, when another worker got on and the tension could not increase for what ever reason, a downward acceleration would take place that is proportional to the worker's weight. Hope that clears things up.
- Q:Latch type disc scaffolding accessories are national patent products?
- Also called chrysanthemum disc scaffolding, scaffold system, disc scaffolding system, buckle disc scaffolding, layher frame (layer frame, Lei Ya frame, because the basic principle of the scaffold is by the German LAYHER (Lei Ya)'s invention, the industry has been called the "thunder sub frame"
- Q:I really want a scaffold piercing and I can pay for it, I get good grades, I do all the chores I have to do, I spoke to them calmly and everything. Yet they still won't let me. My dad said that I will be grounded forever and everything but last time I got grounded, I went to a party the next day so what should I do?
- im talking from experience-scaffold piercings are VERY painful, and take a long time to heal. so there wouldnt be any way you could take it out to hide it for a good few months! it really isnt a great piercing to get unless you can openly look after it properly. anyway you shouldnt disregard what your parents say...i know thats what you want to do!lol really though, its very painfull!
- Q:three examples of scaffolding, thanks
- Google these 1) Independent scaffold 2) Putlog scaffold 3) Birdcage scaffold
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like