|Type:||Scaffolding Part Type:||Thread:|
|thickness:||Packaging Detail:||Delivery Detail:|
|Packaging Detail:||Loose, in bundle, plastic film, or as your request. shippment in container|
scaffolding prop nut
1.Ductile iron,casted or machine tap thread
2.Pitch:10.0 or 6.35mm
3.Pin: Dia.10.12, 14 or 16mm
scaffolding prop nut
1. Material: Ductile Iron
2. Nut Size: Dia 60 mm, Pin : dia.12,14 or 16 mm
3. Pitch: 6.0mm or 6.35mm
4. Nut weight: different weights
5. Surface: Electro galvanized
6. Thread: Casted thread or machine tap thread
7. Type: all types of Wing nuts, jack nuts,prop nut
8.Quality Control for Large amount production to Ensure Good Quality Products
9. Packing: Bags or pallets.
20 ft Container
- Q:Can you do the outer scaffolding?
- (4) the lower part of the inclined bar at 30 cm in height from the ground and control connection pole. (5) according to the height of the structure and the length and the width of the scaffold, it should be combined with the actual situation in the construction to set up the scissors and the diagonal brace. (6) the scissors rod connected by the lap, lap length not less than 100 cm, and not less than 2 rotating fastener, rod end edge to the distance of the fastener cover more than 10 cm. 8, laying the scaffolding board (1) scaffold set level in 3 horizontal bar, and the two ends at 8 cm with a diameter of 1.2 mm galvanized wire hoop around the 2 to 3 ring fixed. When the scaffold length is less than 2 meters, the two small bar support.
- Q:Can anyone give a very brief description on all three scaffold scenes in The Scarlet Letter?
- concentration your interest on who's on the scaffold, how they react to the regularly occurring public shaming, and what the reader learns with regard to the character from examining the define of them on the scaffold.
- Q:Bracket cast in situ beam bracket must use bowl buckle scaffold
- No mandatory provisions.JGJ1622008 construction formwork safety technical specifications, is the latest specification
- Q:people who have an industrial/scaffolding piercing?!?
- I okorder.com for barbells. They have some pretty epic lightnight bolt ones and zigzags and they are like 3 bucks!!!! You can never find them in the mall like that :P lol. Anyway, i deff. think you should get the piercing. It's worth the pain. It'll be over in 2 seconds lol. Good luck :D
- Q:Scaffolding / Industrial Piercing in Birmingham?
- Cost depends on the studio. It ranges from 20 to 45 pounds for each piercing, most common price is 25 pounds for each piercing, high quality titanium or stainless steel jewelry included. The industrial is 2 piercings in one so : 25 + 25 = 50 pounds, jewelry included.
- Q:Erection of steel scaffolding tools and safety supplies
- Wrench, hammer, wrench, short scaffolding level and a folding rule
- Q:Should i rotate my scaffolding piercing?
- Do what the piercer told you to do. If they didn't say and you are concerned, ring them and ask. Personally I would say don't; the fluid that the piercing naturally leaks while healing can cake on the bar and dry into tiny but alarmingly sharp lumps. If you push these into the piercing accidentally while turning it it will really really hurt! They can also damage the newly forming tissue, delaying healing and possibly creating excess scar tissue. The bar will move naturally with the movements of your body anyway within the constraints of (sorry if you're squeamish but I can't put it any more delicately) any crusting around the bar. Just keep it clean and keep hair and face products away from it and it should be great.
- Q:Want to get lip piercing or scaffolding, advice please?
- The lip is an interesting piercing. The person doing your piercing will clamp you lip, causing a mild discomfort to distract you and guide the needle and ring in, takes less than a minute. Virtually painless, unless your pain threshold is sensitive. Also, if you get a monroe (left upper lip) or madonna (right upper lip), it would vary from a medusa (center middle lip) because that us where the skin is the thickest. Lower lips piercings are about the same. You start of with a longer laret ring for two weeks to compensate for swelling than get a normal one. It is going inside your mouth so be careful how you chew. m Clean the inside of your mouth after every time you eat with a non alcohol mouth rinse or saltwater rinse. As for the outside take some warm water and non iodized salt and gently twist the labret while using a q tip to gently clean around it.
- Q:A window washer weighing 700 N is standing on a scaffold supported by a vertical rope at each end. The scaffol?
- The tension in the two vertical ropes must sum to 700N in order to balance the window washer. EDIT. In order to find the answer for each rope, I need to know how long the scaffold is and where the window washer is standing. EDIT. Taking moments about the end nearest to window washer. T1*3.044 = 298.6*1.522 + 700*1.51 ----> T1 = 496.54 N (2. d. p.) Taking moments about the other end. T2*3.044 = 298.6*1.522 + 700*1.534 ----> T2 = 502.06 N (2. d. p.) T1 + T2 = 496.54 + 502.06 = 998.6 = 700 + 298.6 as required.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold composed of components
- Rotating fasteners, connecting rods, pedals (steel pedals, bamboo pedals can be), the extension of the extension of the galvanized steel pedal easy to use
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range