|Type:||Scaffolding Part Type:||Thread:|
|thickness:||Packaging Detail:||Delivery Detail:|
|Packaging Detail:||Loose, in bundle, plastic film, or as your request. shippment in container|
scaffolding prop nut
1.Ductile iron,casted or machine tap thread
2.Pitch:10.0 or 6.35mm
3.Pin: Dia.10.12, 14 or 16mm
scaffolding prop nut
1. Material: Ductile Iron
2. Nut Size: Dia 60 mm, Pin : dia.12,14 or 16 mm
3. Pitch: 6.0mm or 6.35mm
4. Nut weight: different weights
5. Surface: Electro galvanized
6. Thread: Casted thread or machine tap thread
7. Type: all types of Wing nuts, jack nuts,prop nut
8.Quality Control for Large amount production to Ensure Good Quality Products
9. Packing: Bags or pallets.
20 ft Container
- Q:Is it possible to use Boston Ivy as scaffolding for wisteria so one climbs up the other?
- No, ivy isn't that strong. One can easily unzip it from the walls. Wisteria is way too heavy for ivy. Plus you have the root competition down below. Ivy creates an incredible dense mat of roots , little grows with it. Wisteria would have quite a battle on its hands for root space and nutrients.
- Q:Sweeping rod, large cross bar, small cross bar, scissors brace, vertical pole, right angle fastener, rotating fastener, butt joint fastener, even wall piece! If there is a cantilever frame, the main beam, steel wire rope, such as pull down support
- Mobile scaffolding is the main frame, cross frame, cross diagonal brace, foot board, adjustable base and other components. The cross rod is also called the diagonal pull rod, and is a cross connecting rod which is vertically connected with the two door frames. The part of both ends of the rod part is punched with a pin hole, and the locking pin on the vertical rod of the door and the frame is locked when assembling.
- Q:Scaffolding installation process, construction preparation
- Construction preparation(1): steel pipe should be consistent with current national standard "carbon structural steel" (GB/T700) regulations Q235- grade steel; new steel pipe should be the product quality certificate; steel surface should be flat and smooth, no cracks, scarring, delamination, dislocation, bend, burr, indentation and scratch depth, pipe diameter deviation not more than -0.5mm, the wall thickness deviation not greater than -0.5mm, cutting slope deviation not greater than 1.7mm, the steel surface should be brushed with antirust paint; old steel corrosion depth not greater than 0.5mm, more than the prescribed steel shall not be used.(2): buckle made of malleable iron fasteners, the material should be consistent with current national standard "steel pipe scaffolding fasteners" (GB15831) regulations; old buckle inspect before use, shall not have cracks, deformation, bolt appear smooth silk must be replaced; new and old fastener must brush good antirust paint.(3) foot board: the use of 4m long wooden foot board; foot width of not less than 200mm, the thickness is not less than 50mm, both ends should be set with a diameter of 4mm galvanized steel hoop two; rotten feet can not be used.(4) safety net, paint.(5) after the inspection and acceptance of the above parts have been classified and piled up in a neat and orderly manner, no water can be accumulated.2, scaffolding erection and removal(1) scaffold erection
- Q:when do i change my scaffold piercing?
- Hi :) You can change it after 4 months usually But sometimes it can take up to a year It depends on the person , everybody's body heals differently You should go back to your piercer and ask if it's healed enough to change the jewellery Yep , it's normal A scaffold piercing goes through the cartilage and cartilage piercings can take up to a year to fully heal :)
- Q:Mobile scaffolding accessories prices
- The price of each region is different, are you renting or buying?
- Q:What is the importance of the second scaffold scene in the Scarlet Letter?
- It is less about Hester because she has accepted her punishment. It is more about Dimmesdale.
- Q:Is my scaffold piercing infected?
- It's irritated. If it was infected, it would be oozing green or yellow gunk:) If it gets to that point, go to the doctor. Until then, just treat is regularly with salt solution:) Hope this helped!
- Q:What's the difference between scaffold and industrial piercing?
- Nothing... The piercer will use an extra long barbell, most likely a 14 gauge.. too.
- Q:Can anyone give me a detailed design of a simple scaffolding?
- can't draw here, but it's just an x with a flat board on top in 3 dimensions.
- Q:Construction scheme of portal scaffold
- The height of the erection of the steel pipe scaffold shall not exceed the provisions of this specification 1.0.3.The design and construction of the 1.0.4 door type steel pipe scaffold shall comply with the relevant provisions of the state and the relevant mandatory standards.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range