|Type:||Scaffolding Part Type:||Thread:|
|thickness:||Packaging Detail:||Delivery Detail:|
|Packaging Detail:||Loose, in bundle, plastic film, or as your request. shippment in container|
scaffolding prop nut
1.Ductile iron,casted or machine tap thread
2.Pitch:10.0 or 6.35mm
3.Pin: Dia.10.12, 14 or 16mm
scaffolding prop nut
1. Material: Ductile Iron
2. Nut Size: Dia 60 mm, Pin : dia.12,14 or 16 mm
3. Pitch: 6.0mm or 6.35mm
4. Nut weight: different weights
5. Surface: Electro galvanized
6. Thread: Casted thread or machine tap thread
7. Type: all types of Wing nuts, jack nuts,prop nut
8.Quality Control for Large amount production to Ensure Good Quality Products
9. Packing: Bags or pallets.
20 ft Container
- Q:Scaffold Piercing Im 15 Help.?
- Sorry to rain on your parade, but neither of those plans will work. Scaffold piercings need to be lined up a certain way in your ear, so you can't start with an existing piercing because you can't change your ear to fit what is already pierced. Scaffold piercings also need to heal with a bar in for them to be able to support a bar. You can't just get 2 cartilage piercings and stick a bar through. They won't line up and may not be able to support the extra weight of the bar, and migrate out. Seriously, do some research and wait until you are 16 at least.
- Q:Can a person get electrocuted if he's holding an exposed wire in one hand and metal scaffolding in the other?
- First of all, are you working with AC ( alternating current - like a house) or DC ( direct current - like a car)? Assuming you are working with AC, then: Which wire are you holding? This again is assuming 120 vac - Bare copper ( ground) White ( neutral ) or Black ( Hot ) If you have a bare copper ground wire or the White insulated wire you will be fine. If you have the Black insulated wire in your hand then you are going to have a bad day. Yes to the first question Yes to the second question ( I would hope he was smart enough to let go before being too badly zapped) Both is the answer to the third question, as the person is basically an extension of the circuit - being burnt up - until he touches earth (ground) allowing the current to seek ground. All in all I would say leave any exposed wires alone until you have a professional with a multi meter check it out first. If this is in a commercial ( business) setting the voltages are much higher, not to mention it is most likely 3 phase - so watch out. All colors are referenced for the United States.
- Q:Hester Prynne on the scaffold?
- Hester Prynne On The Scaffold
- Q:What are the requirements for the sampling inspection of scaffolding?
- 1 the sampling proportion of various structural parts shall not be less than 5% and not less than 20 pieces, and the quality shall comply with the relevant standards and regulations. Not meet the quality requirements of the structural parts shall not be used.2 wall thickness of steel pipe should be in line with the provisions of the special construction program, and shall not be less than 2.8mm, the wall thickness of less than 2.8mm of the steel pipe shall not be used;3 is strictly prohibited the use of cracks, deformation of the fastener, the bolt appears to be replaced silk;4 foot hand frame accessories must be used before the anti-corrosion treatment.
- Q:Should the WWE put John Cena in a triple threat thumbtack scaffold cage of death with New Jack & Necro Butcher?
- They should do that to you, hypocritical bastard . Get a life . Edit: It isn't hypocritical to hate John Cena, it's hypocritical to want to put him in that type of situation . He could most definitely die from that .
- Q:How to calculate the double wall scaffolding
- Answer supplementSet size: the vertical distance of the vertical rod is 1.20 meters, the vertical rod is a distance of 1.05 meters, the vertical rod of the distance of 1.80 meters;The calculation of the scaffolding for double scaffolding erection height of 10 meters, the vertical pole with a single riser;The length of the inner frame is 0.30 meters;Large cross bar on the small cross bar on the large number of cross rods 2;
- Q:whats the symbolic significance of the scaffold, the rosebush, and pearl in the book THE SCARLET LETTER?
- I dont think she explained the rose bush very well. i think that it refers to Good and bad. Good being the rose and bad being the thorns Hester said in the book that she picked Pearl off a rose bush. Hester loves pearl but also fears her
- Q:Can I get an industrial/scaffold piercing pierced with 2 separate bars?
- Yep, some piercers prefer to do it that way. Just make sure you let them know that that's what you want when you go into the shop and they can accommodate you. No cartilage piercing is healed enough to remove in 6 weeks. Cartilage piercings can take anywhere from 6-12 MONTHS to fully heal.
- Q:can anyone tell me if it is true that the scaffolding on york minster has to stay there for political reasons?
- York Minster Scaffolding
- Q:As Hester once did, what time of day did Dimmesdale attend the Scaffold, and what compels his action?
- Haven't read this book in years but I believe he goes back to the scaffold at night because he is being eaten away by guilt. It is a type of redemptive action, just as Hester had to stand there and be judged for her sins he feels the need to also stand there on the scaffold with Hester (theoretically) and be judged/punished as well, the only difference, of course, is that he does it under the cloak of night, when no one can see him.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range