Galvanzied Casting Steel Ledger End for Ringlock Scaffolding System
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:What are the full house scaffolding specification
- 5 "technical code for safety of steel tubular scaffold for building construction" (JGJ128-2000)6 "construction formwork safety technical specifications" (JGJ162-2008)
- Q:why scaffold need for inspected within the preceding 7 days and after adverse weather condition?
- It is a work safety issue. Past experience has shown that scaffolding sometimes gets modified by unqualified people (or weather) resulting in injury or death.
- Q:there is also shrubs and trees planted on the base of the wall and 14 feet from it
- Scaffolding and Cherry picker is your best option.
- Q:What does scaffold one's days mean? kill time?
- In 60 years of using English in Britain I have not come across that expression, so it is probably rare. Scaffolding is put up to help build or repair tall buildings, so possibly that expression means 'to do something useful with one's time.' But a scaffold is also, historically, a place of execution (legal killing of prisoner), so the expression could mean indeed 'wasting time'. I have a faint feeling that 'scaffold one's days' was written by a non-native speaker of British English. It may be more common in the USA.
- Q:Construction scaffolding right angle fastener, rotary fastener, butt fastener weight? There are more than one meter steel pipe?Thank you！！！
- High efficiency of the installation and removal of only bare handed, greatly improve the efficiency of mobile scaffolding assembly and disassembly than the steel pipe frame 1/2 fast time, faster than bamboo scaffolding 2/3 time. Safe and reliable 1 overall performance is good: equipped with a foot board, parallel frame, buckle wall tube, horizontal and cross bar...
- Q:How to set up the temporary structure of the external structure of the balcony on the two structure
- Earthwork:The pile cap is shallow, the foundation beam and sand filling quantity is less, the depth is to the outdoor floor 1.5m, so the earthwork construction adopts the mechanical leveling site construction scheme. Backfill soil must be layered compaction, density of not less than 0.9. Construction lap should be compact, interval time should not be too long, in case of rain water, the construction of various types of pipe should be synchronized with the foundation construction.
- Q:Standard for inspection of portal scaffolding
- The 1.2 Standard Specification for steel portal frame and accessories: vertical rod and the transverse diameter: 42.7 + 0.5 mm with an average of 42.9 with a wall thickness of 2.5 + 0.3 mm with an average of 2.45 cross brace: outer diameter of 25 + 0.5 mm with an average of 25.4 with a wall thickness of 2 + 0.3 mm average for 2.3 1.3 door frame and accessories the steel pipe and plate, the welding meets the conditions, allowing the use of the mechanical properties of Q235 steel are made of Q235 steel or better material; when using the tensile strength and yield strength of Q195 steel is low, without affecting the connection and construction conditions, allows for increasing the thickness of the way to make up for the strength the lack of.
- Q:So, 12 Days Ago I Went To Blue Banana To Get Scaffolding On My Right Ear. Everything Went Fine And They Did A Brilliant Job. I Clean It With Sea Salt Soaks 2-3 Times A Day And Use A Bit Of Tea Tree Oil After To Help Sooth. I Was Just Wondering From People Who've Experienced This Piercing How Long It Took For Yours To Stop Hurting And The Time It Took For The Swelling To Go Down (: Thank You lt;3
- It only really hurt for the first month-ish but was really tender for the first 3 months. After that, I barely noticed it was there. Goodluck :]
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold composed of two components? What are the roles?
- Bowl buckle steel pipe scaffolding when using steel pipe, as a "single steel pipe scaffolding"; when using the steel cross bar, for the "steel pipe based scaffold".2.2 according to the vertical and horizontal transmission force between the vertical and horizontal1) the frictional force acting on the contact surface. That is, the friction force at the contact surface of the joint is pressed to support the load of the cross bar and is transmitted to the vertical rod;2) welding force. Most of the cross bar and vertical rod socket connection is used in this way, the door frame is also this way;3) direct pressure transmission. This method is more common in the horizontal bar placed in the top of the scaffolding;4) shear force of pin. That is to say, the connecting rod and the hole of the vertical rod are connected by the pin rod through the vertical connecting plate of the transverse rod to realize the double side shear action of the connecting rod and the pin rod. This method is rarely seen in the connection between the rod and the vertical rod.
- Q:I know the ivy sort of glues itself to whatever surface with little sticky pads so that will take care of itself on the back of my house but can I use the existing Ivy for the wisteria to grab onto and climb up or will the wisteria be too heavy and pull the ivy down? I'd rather avoid having to build something for the wisteria to wrap itself around. Any suggestions? Thanks! : )
- No, ivy isn't that strong. One can easily unzip it from the walls. Wisteria is way too heavy for ivy. Plus you have the root competition down below. Ivy creates an incredible dense mat of roots , little grows with it. Wisteria would have quite a battle on its hands for root space and nutrients.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like