Scaffolding Parts Lock Pin
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:how did they turn the cells into a polymer for the heart scaffold ?
- May have misunderstood. The heart is gently stripped of cells by using a detergent - this leaves the extracelllular matrix - a polymer of collagen - inert and insoluble. New cells (stem cells) will then be added to the structure to repopulate it with living heart muscle which gain coordination and structure from the matrix.
- Q:What does scaffold one's days mean? kill time?
- In 60 years of using English in Britain I have not come across that expression, so it is probably rare. Scaffolding is put up to help build or repair tall buildings, so possibly that expression means 'to do something useful with one's time.' But a scaffold is also, historically, a place of execution (legal killing of prisoner), so the expression could mean indeed 'wasting time'. I have a faint feeling that 'scaffold one's days' was written by a non-native speaker of British English. It may be more common in the USA.
- Q:Whats a scaffold in ac brotherhood?
- Wrong category. Post under Video and Online Games.
- Q:hi, i already have my cartlidge pierced on my right ear and thinking about getting a scaffold piercing on my left ear. will a scaffold piercing hurt more than my cartlidge piercing,,less,,or about the same???thanks answers apprecietedhope =] xx
- Several people have told me it hurts about the same. I do not have one, sorry couldn't be more help than that.
- Q:i just got it like 3 days ago and its no signs of infection and im just worried it might get that way. ive been reading online about people who got infections and people who had all this crap happen. what do i need to do to stop one from coming i mean i use contact solution and cotton swabs wipe it down with wet ones and clean it when i sweat and turn it twice a day.. im always careful about keeping it clean im a neat clean freak but is there anything else i can do to stop infection from coming
- sounds like what your doing is fine. just keep it clean that's basically all you can do.
- Q:Can you do the outer scaffolding?
- (2) the outer side of the scaffold must be provided with scissors, scissors width should not be less than 4 span, and should not be less than 6m, the angle between the diagonal rod and the ground is 45-60 degrees. The intersection points of the oblique bars are on the same straight line and are arranged along the height of the frame. (3) a diagonal rod of the scissors is buckled on the upright post, and the other inclined rod is buckled on the end of the small transverse rod, and the two ends are respectively fixed with a rotating fastener. All fixed pitch master node distance not greater than 15 cm
- Q:21M high full scaffold erection scheme
- dismantle4.1 the accurate preparation before dismantling the scaffold shall comply with the following requirements:1 should be a comprehensive inspection of the scaffold fastener connection, even wall pieces, support system is in line with the requirements of the structure;
- Q:What are the requirements for the sampling inspection of scaffolding?
- 1 the sampling proportion of various structural parts shall not be less than 5% and not less than 20 pieces, and the quality shall comply with the relevant standards and regulations. Not meet the quality requirements of the structural parts shall not be used.2 wall thickness of steel pipe should be in line with the provisions of the special construction program, and shall not be less than 2.8mm, the wall thickness of less than 2.8mm of the steel pipe shall not be used;3 is strictly prohibited the use of cracks, deformation of the fastener, the bolt appears to be replaced silk;4 foot hand frame accessories must be used before the anti-corrosion treatment.
- Q:Okay, quick question. I dropped into a couple of piercing studios yesterday to inquire about getting a scaffold done. Both places informed me that it's not a good idea to have it pierced with a bar straight off, as the pressure from the jewellery combined with the swelling when first pierced can seriously slow down the healing rate. Is this true? The second place said they will pierce both holes with rings, and these can be changed to a bar after around 6 to 8 weeks.Is this the best option? Thanks for any replies.
- That is true, but it's an even worse idea to have an industrial done with rings. This is because your body can move your piercings slightly, to accommodate the angle that works best for your body. In general, that's not a bad thing, but with industrials, it's a problem. You may find that an industrial healed with rings may not accommodate a bar well; the piercing may heal unaligned, and wearing a bar could be painful or impossible. Plus any shop that thinks changing from rings to a bar at 6 to 8 weeks will make any difference from getting a bar initially, you shouldn't trust to poke needles in you. Industrials take 6 months to a year or more to heal. At 8 weeks, the piercings are still very much healing. So if you have your jewelry switched at that point, you'll be irritating the piercing, setting back healing, and you'll have to deal with all of the pressure and hypertrophic scarring problems anyway. It basically comes down to this, industrials suck to heal. Bars are hard to heal. But rings will often result in bad industrial placement and alignment. Just get pierced with a bar and deal with the problems as they come. It's still very much possible to heal an industrial, it just takes time, patience, and a really good piercer (and like I said find a better shop, whoever told you it'd work to change the jewelry from rings to a bar at 8 weeks is an idiot).
- Q:hi, ive had my scaffolding for a little over a month now, and one of the holes has started going really weird. on the top, its swollen and sore on one side, and on the bottom, its the same but on the opposite side. not sure if its infected ir being rejected by ear, which ive heard can happen. i would like to keep it in if possible,as i love it. any help welcomed :) thanks xx
- I've also had my scaffolding and I had the same issue. It was totally normal, I went back to the peircing place and asked if this was regular for the piercing. They said it was and to proceed with the cleaning process etc. they said it just has scabs because its healing :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like