Fire Fighting Truck HOWO 6X4 Rhd/LHD Water Tank
Certification:ISO9000, CCC, EPA, EEC
Emission Standard:Euro 3
251 - 350hp
5001 - 7000L
Max. Work Height:
Place of Origin:
Shandong China (Mainland)
Sinotruck howo, howo Truck
Red, yellow, white and optional
12.00-20 (with 11.00-20, 11.00R20, 12.00R20 and14.00-20 as optional)
Left/Right hand driving
|Vehicle model||HOWO FIRE TRUCK (RHD)|
|Rated loading capacity||40000|
|Mass in working order||17870|
|Front track base||2022/2022|
|Rear track base||1830|
|Tire specification||12.00-20||Engine type||WD615.96E|
|Traction system||8*4||transmission||10-speed with over drive|
|Number of axles||4||Electric system||24v|
|Operation control system||Electrically hydraulic control||Allowable passengers in cab||3|
|Equipment||Fire pump capacity : 60L/s |
pressure : 1.0MPa
water suction : ≤35s ( depth 7m )
|Fire monitor pressure : 1.0MPa|
capacity : 40L/s
range : water ≥ 65m foam ≥ 60m
|Production cycle||7-10 days|
- Q:What's this part of the fire engine for?
- This is a telescopic ladder, telescopic lower, the top of the fence into the air.You ask the kind of stuff is a rib frame!
- Q:Where should the school fire escape be, inside or outside the school?
- Construction regulations GB 50016--20066.0.1 street should be considered within the road fire trucks, and the distance between the center of the road should not be greater than 160m. When the length of the building along the street portion is greater than 150m or the total length is greater than 220m, a fire lane through the building shall be provided. When there is a problem, the ring fire lane should be provided.6.0.9 the net width and clearance height of fire lane shall not be less than 4.0m. For the space where the fire engine stops, the slope shall not exceed 3%.Barriers between fire lane and factory building (warehouse) and civil building should not be set up to hinder the operation of fire engines.
- Q:Fire lane minimum not less than how many meters?
- The fire lane through the building of the door, the height and width of not less than 4m; gate stack between the width of not less than 3.5m. Be careful：Fire lane need to meet the fire fighting work, therefore, fire lane layout should consider fire fighting work, a certain distance from the building is required.
- Q:How much water does a fire engine hold?
- Fire engines, also known as fire engines, refer to special vehicles that are mainly used to carry out fire fighting. Most of the countries, including China, will also use it for other emergency purposes. Fire engines can transport firefighters to the scene of the disaster and provide a variety of tools for carrying out relief tasks. Modern fire engines usually equipped with ladders, water guns, portable fire extinguishers, self-contained breathing apparatus, protective clothing, emergency rescue tools, tools and other equipment, the part will be equipped with a water tank, water pump, foam fire extinguisher and other large fire extinguishing equipment
- Q:Fire passage regulations in the law?
- (three) carry out at least one comprehensive inspection of building fire protection facilities every year to ensure that they are in good condition and effective, and that the inspection records shall be complete and accurate and filed for future reference;(four) to ensure the unblocked passageway, safe exit and fire truck passage, and ensure the fire prevention, smoke prevention subarea and fire space in line with fire fighting technical standards;(five) organize fire prevention inspection and eliminate fire danger in time;(six) organize targeted fire drills;(seven) other fire safety responsibilities prescribed by laws and regulations.The person in charge of the unit is the person who is responsible for fire control safety in the unit.Twenty-eighth of any unit or individual shall not damage, misappropriation or unauthorized removal, stop using fire control facilities and devices, and shall not bury, occupy or cover a fire hydrant or occupy fire prevention space, shall not be occupied, clogging evacuation routes closed, safety exit, fire channel. Doors and windows in crowded places shall not be equipped with obstructions that affect escape, fire and rescue.
- Q:Is the fire engine carrying water when it goes to fire
- As a rule, the water in the car will only be enough for less than three minutes. Of course, the fire truck is one of the most common, we call the conventional car, there are some lifting ladders and other models, but also some of the airport fire truck, the main city fire trucks, rescue equipment, propaganda. At present, the types of earthquake rescue vehicles are also classified as fire engines
- Q:Why did the lieutenant order the fire engines to stop whistling in turn?
- . Finally, when a fire truck stopped whistling, the hospital phone also received a whistle system information, medical personnel rushed to the fire location, see the residential area only one window is bright, so they finally found the old lady to call for help
- Q:What is the standard slope of the fire lane?
- Other specifications provide for the road. The fire lane is the same as other lanes. There is no special regulation for the lane slope in the fire codeSuggest that you design according to < < national civil engineering design technical measure > > construction (2003) Regulation DesignOther specifications also have requirements, but are too scattered to find easily
- Q:What qualifications do you need to produce a fire engine?
- Fire engines, also known as fire engines, refer to special vehicles that are mainly used to carry out fire fighting. Most of the countries, including China, will also use it for other emergency purposes. Fire engines can transport firefighters to the scene of the disaster and provide a variety of tools for carrying out relief tasks
- Q:Fire brigade dispatched, how many dozen fire engines in the end is how big?
- Tank fire engines can be divided into small fire engines (about 2-4 tons), medium-sized fire engines (about 6-8 tons), large fire engines (about 10-15 tons) and large ones with 18 tons. There is a simple water supply fire engine that can pull 25 tons of water on the right.Fire engines, also known as fire engines, refer to special vehicles that are mainly used to carry out fire fighting. Most of the countries, including China, will also use it for other emergency purposes. Fire engines can transport firefighters to the scene of the disaster and provide a variety of tools for carrying out relief tasks. Modern fire engines usually equipped with ladders, water guns, portable fire extinguishers, self-contained breathing apparatus, protective clothing, emergency rescue tools, tools and other equipment, the part will be equipped with a water tank, water pump, foam fire extinguisher and other large fire extinguishing equipment. Most of the fire truck appearance is red, but also look for the yellow fire truck parts, so it is part of the special fire truck, fire alarm siren, car at the top is usually equipped with lights and flashing lights. Common types include fire water fire engines, foam fire truck, fire engine, aerial platform fire truck ladder truck, etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range