Foam Fire Fighting Truck Hot Sale Camc 4X2 Water
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Vehical Name:Fire Engine
Chassis:Sino Truck HOWO
Outline Size(L×w×h) (Mm):8820×2500×3450
Production Capacity:500, 00 PCS/Year
What can We provide, and what are CAMC GROUP's advantages:
I Tractor Truck, Fire Truck,Semi Trailers, shipping, Parts, maintains etc... and you could get one station service as a package;
I World A class quality with a heavy impact testing;
I Hundreds of pattern type for your choice;
I Production data follow your requests;
I Give you a available suggestions and follow your usage;
I Fashion type design;
I The tools bring you profits;
I Over 40 years experience;
Euro 3 Engine
Tires: 11.00-20 Tires of A class brand;
|Vehicle name||FIRE ENGINE||Chassis :||SINOTRUCK HOWO|
|Outline size(L×W×H) (mm)||8820×2500×3450||Cargo inline size(L×W×H)(mm) :||/|
|Rating mass(kg)||8000||Empty mass(Kg) :||11550|
|Full mass(kg)||20000||Emission standard||Euro 3|
|Model||WD615.92E||Type||6 Cylinder Diesel engine|
|Wheelbase(mm) :||4600 ||Axle load(kg) F/R||6000/10000 |
|Tire||11.00-20||Max speed (km/h) :||90|
|Front track(mm)||2022,2041||Rear track(mm)||1830|
|Approach angel(°)||16||Departure angle(°)||10|
|Steering||Power steering||Brake||Air brake|
|Cabin||Straight head ,2 rows , 4 doors, allow 6 people|
|Tank capacity(L)||Water: 6000L Foam :2000L|
|Fire monitor||Model:PS50 Water range : ≥60m/1.0Mpa Foam range:≥50m/1.0Mpa|
|Fire pump||Normal Pressure pump CB10/60 Flow :60L Pressure: 1.0Mpa|
- Q:Fire codes should not be planted between fire lane and buildings
- And now this provision is a normal person can be understood as you can set the trees, as long as not to interfere with the operation of fire truck can do, but this is how the definition of trees, speculation does not come out, can only ask the experts. Individual understanding, this can be more optimized for "fire lane and building should not be set up to hinder the operation of fire engines", and then in the corresponding provisions of the description of what the obstacles include. The standard design is bad and indirect, which brings difficulties to the architectural design work.
- Q:How can the fire engine go out when the gasoline is on fire?
- Tank fire engines can be divided into small fire engines (about 2-4 tons), medium-sized fire engines (about 6-8 tons), large fire engines (about 10-15 tons) and large ones with 18 tons. There is a simple water supply fire engine that can pull 25 tons of water on the right.Fire engines, also known as fire engines, refer to special vehicles that are mainly used to carry out fire fighting. Most of the countries, including China, will also use it for other emergency purposes. Fire engines can transport firefighters to the scene of the disaster and provide a variety of tools for carrying out relief tasks. Modern fire engines usually equipped with ladders, water guns, portable fire extinguishers, self-contained breathing apparatus, protective clothing, emergency rescue tools, tools and other equipment, the part will be equipped with a water tank, water pump, foam fire extinguisher and other large fire extinguishing equipment. Most of the fire truck appearance is red, but also look for the yellow fire truck parts, so it is part of the special fire truck, fire alarm siren, car at the top is usually equipped with lights and flashing lights. Common types include fire water fire engines, foam fire truck, fire engine, aerial platform fire truck ladder truck, etc..
- Q:What is a fire climbing surface?
- Structural uses:Fire climbing surface is also called fire climbing high-rise building, fire platform, a fire truck near the top of the main building, carry out fire truck climbing, and firefighters into the high-rise building, fire fighting, rescue trapped in the building facade. According to the national code for building fire protection design, high-rise buildings must be equipped with fire climbing surfaces, and can not be used for other purposes.Standard for construction of fire climbing surfaces:Set the fire climbing surface is required in order to ensure the operation of the fire take a car, the high-rise residential households timely rescue, therefore, the public stair climbing surface fire should be close to the house, when there are difficulties, climbing surface should be close to each residential balcony or window.
- Q:Fire engines are both able to draw water from an outdoor hydrant
- The principle of layout is generally referred to the relevant design drawings, and more reference, more research, experience.About the general layout of reference books is not much, more examples and drawings of it.
- Q:China's commonly used fire models
- 3 CG25 / 30A tank fire trucks 7.20, 2.40, 2.704 CG636 / 42 tank fire trucks 7.20, 2.50, 2.705 CGG40 / 42 tank fire trucks 7.20, 2.40, 2.606 C660 / 50 tank fire trucks 7.60, 2.60, 3.107 CG70 / 60 tank fire trucks 8.40, 2.60, 3.308 CS3 fire water supply vehicles 6.70, 2.40, 2.509 CS4 fire water supply vehicles 6.50, 2.30, 2.3010 CSS4 fire sprinkler 6.70, 2.40, 2.3011 CST7 tank fire trucks 10.04, 2.40, 2.4012 CS8 fire water supply vehicles 8.30, 2.60, 2.80
- Q:Design requirements of fire fighting surface
- High rise housing should be equipped with fire climbing surface, and should meet the following standards:1 tower residential fire climbing face should not be smaller than the residential 1/4 perimeter length;A long side length of fire climbing surface 2 unit, corridor style residential residential should not be less than;3 fire climbing surfaces should be close to residential public staircases or balconies and windows;4 side fire climbing surface of the podium, the building height should be no more than 5m, and the depth should not exceed 4m;5, fire climbing surface should not design large area glass curtain wall6 there is no tall tree that hinders the climb between the climbing surface and the building.7, within the range of the building, there should be a safe exit for the building.
- Q:Fire engine matters needing attention
- When the fire truck goes to the fire and arrives at the fire, it occupies the favorable position of fire fighting and fires rapidly into the fire fighting.1. fire engines are required to ensure safe and rapid travel while they are heading for the fire. Fire engines should be selected from the fire station nearest the fire vehicle corridor. When multiple cars are dispatched, adequate safety distance (50 meters to 80 meters) should be maintained in each workshop. After arriving at the fire, no more cars should enter the same battle area at the same time, so as to prevent fire commanders from mobilizing vehicles and putting them into fire fighting in time, so as to delay the fighters
- Q:Fire engine fire pump pressure is low, what's the matter?
- If the water is raised to the height of 200m from the surface of the water source, its discharge amount can reach 40L/S. Set level upgrade, you need to set up at 100m height of a power of 69.07kw pumps, the total power of those two pumps is about 140KW.
- Q:The fire vehicle fire when the fire should be charged?
- (four) use of adjacent buildings and related facilities;(five) in order to rescue personnel and important materials, to prevent the fire from spreading, dismantle or destroy buildings, structures or facilities adjacent to the fire scene;(six) to mobilize water supply, power supply, gas supply, communication, medical aid, transportation, environmental protection and other units to assist in fire fighting and rescue.In accordance with the urgent needs of fighting fires, the local people's governments concerned shall organize personnel and mobilize necessary materials to support fire fighting.
- Q:What is the area requirement of fire climbing area for multi-storey buildings?
- 6.0.2 has a closed courtyard or patio buildings, while the short side length is greater than 24.0m, the fire lane should be set to the inner courtyard or patio.6.0.3 has a closed courtyard or patio buildings along the street, should be pedestrian streets and communicated inner courtyard (use staircase), the distance should be less than 80.0m.6.0.4 in the fire lane across both sides of buildings or buildings into the courtyard, should not affect the security settings of the evacuation or fire truck traffic facilities.6.0.5 more than 3000 seat stadiums, more than 2000 seat halls, and more than 3000m2 of the exhibition hall and other public buildings, should be provided with ring fire lane.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range