Fire Fighting Truck 6*4 Fire Truck/ (Water Tank, Foam Tank, COLD FIRE TANK)
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Water Tank Capacity:5000L
Foam Tank Capacity:1500L
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Name: Howo 1167M4617C5L× W× H mm: 7990× 2496× 2958(mm)
Chassis Model: EQ1141KJCargo body Dimension(mm): × × (mm)
Total mass: 16000Approach/Departure angle: 16/23
Rated mass: 6950front/rear suspension: 1500/1890
Curb mass: 8380Max. Speed: 90(km/h)
Emission standards: GB3847-2005, GB17691-2005
Axle: 2front tread2022/2041(mm)
Wheelbase4600rear tread: 1830(mm)
Tyer: 6Tyer size: 12.00R20
Fuel type: Dieselspring: 10/9+6
Axle load4900/10000cab passenger:
Note: Tank Capacity: 6500L
Water tank capacity: 5000L,
Foam tank capacity: 1500L
Model: CB20.10/15.30 water drawing time: ≤ 35s(7m depth)
Flow: 30L/s/1.0MPa/ flow: 15L/s/2.0MPa
Foam range≥ 50m/1.0MPa water range≥ 55m/1.0MPa
Best Quality SINOTRUK 8X4 25cbm water/foam Fire Truck
crew cab, four doors, rated passengers 6
Water tanker 25000L
Uniwafer, dry clutch, hydraulic remote control
10 forward gear ,2 reverse gear , manual mechanical type
Euro 2,Euro 3
Overall dimension (L*W*H/mm)
Leaf spring No.
Front/Rear Axle Load(kg)
Atmospheric pressure pump
Type:BS30 firefighting pump,Flow capacity:30L/s,Pressure:1.0MPa
Medium-low pressure pump
Type:CB60/10:low pressure Flow capacity:40L/s/1.0MPa;medium pressure Flow capacity:25L/S/2.0MPa
- Q:How much is the height, width and turning radius of the fire lane
- (4) the fire lane pipe and drain should be able to withstand the pressure of large fire truck.(5) the fire lane through the building of the door, the height and width of not less than 4 meters; gate stack between width of not less than 3.5 metres.(6) there should be an annular fire lane around the high-rise building. When there is difficulty in setting the ring fire lane, fire lane can be built along the two long sides of the building.
- Q:What regulations should the fire engine climb up the operation site?
- The length and width of the site are not less than 15m and 8m, for the construction of the building height of not less than 50m, length and width of the site shall not be less than 15m; on the exterior side of the edge of space distance of building exterior wall should not be less than 5m, and should not be greater than 10m, the slope should not be greater than 3%. It means that the height of the site is controlled from 5 to 10 meters from the edge of the building to the outer wall, rather than the distance from the side of the building to the edge of the wall. It's wrong to understand.
- Q:Who invented the fire engine?
- One of the world's first fire engines was commissioned in 1518 by the German city of Augsburg, which was made by Anteneh Blater, a craftsman of metalwork. Little is known about the details of the fire engine. According to the book "history of Augsburg's technology", the fire engine was built on a large water pump operated by a lever. Its power is to draw with horses.
- Q:What are the specific classifications of fire engines?
- (2) medium-sized fire engines. Medium fire truck refers to the chassis in the carrying capacity of 50008000kg fire truck. "Include all kinds of medium tank foam fire truck, fire truck, fire truck, powder - foam powder universal fire truck, aerial platform fire truck, fire truck ladders, lift high jet fire communication and command, fire truck, fire truck, lighting fire smoke, fire investigation car, fire truck, fire truck water propaganda equipment, fire trucks, fire trucks and other foam.
- Q:What's the width of the fire engine?
- The length, width and height of fire engines are a decisive factor affecting the capacity of fire lane. The length of the general fire engine is greater than or near 10m, the height is near 4m, and the width is near 2.5m. "Building regulations" article 4.3.4 and article 6.0.2 of the "high regulation" provisions of the fire lane through building the height and width of not less than 4m, is in accordance with the various dimensions of fire vehicles for domestic use and determined. Taking into account the speed of fire engines generally faster, through the building, the width should ensure a certain safety factor, to facilitate rapid access to vehicles, arrived at the fire, and successfully put into battle.
- Q:What is the width of the fire engine body?
- The longest length is not more than 10 meters wide, the width is not more than 3 meters, the highest height is not more than 3.5 meters.The maximum length of special fire engines is 13.4m, the maximum width is 4.5m, and the maximum height is 4.15M
- Q:Chemical toxic substances explosion, fire engines, what car in the past?
- Foam fire engines: mainly equipped with fire pumps, water tanks, foam tanks, foam mixing systems, foam guns, guns and other fire fighting equipment. They can fight fires independently. The utility model is especially suitable for fighting oil fires, such as oil and the products, etc., and can also supply water and foam mixture to the fire ground. The utility model is an essential fire fighting vehicle for petroleum chemical enterprises, oil transportation terminals, airports and urban professional fire brigades.High speed foam fire engine: equipped with high expansion foam generator and fire pump system. You can quickly spray 400 to 1000 times the amount of foaming of high air bubbles, the burning surface is isolated from the air to suffocation and cooling, and can eliminate part of the smoke, fighting for the basement, warehouse and ship closed or semi closed building fire, significant effect.Carbon dioxide fire engine: high pressure gas storage cylinders equipped with carbon dioxide extinguishing agent and their complete injection devices, and some equipped with fire water pumps. The utility model is mainly used for fighting fire, such as valuable equipment, precision instruments, important cultural relics, books, archives, etc., and also saves general material fires.Dry powder fire truck: the main equipment of dry powder fire extinguishing agent tank and a set of powder injection device, fire pump and fire equipment, the main use of flammable and combustible liquid, powder extinguishing fire, combustible gas charging equipment of fire, fire fighting material can also be. For large chemical pipeline fire, the effect of fire suppression is particularly remarkable. It is a standing fire engine in petrochemical enterprises.
- Q:Fire brigade dispatched, how many dozen fire engines in the end is how big?
- The fire inside the car there is a reserve water tank, fire hose, fire is also equipped with special equipment such as fire axe, fire wrench, shovels, buckets, fire extinguishers, and a series of emergency equipment, fire vehicle is also equipped with a ladder for high-altitude rescue.Stationary fire pump, mobile fire pump, water hose, water gun, fire hydrant, spanner, shaped water hose, water separator, lighting lamp, etc.. Above are ordinary equipment that can not be used in ordinary water tanks and fire engines. Like rescue cars, foam fire engines...... And other sophisticated equipment, there will be many.
- Q:When should a fire engine arrive at a fire in the city?
- After receiving the fire, the fire brigade must go to the fire station immediately, rescue the people in distress, line up the dangerous situation, and put out the fire.
- Q:Turning radius requirements of fire engines
- In accordance with the relevant provisions of GJ100 in table 4.1.9 of building design code of buildings and the code for fire protection design of high-rise civil buildings, GB 50045 explains the provisions of 4.3.5,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range