Fire Fighting Truck 4*2 Double Cabin (Volume: 4000L) (ZZ1166)
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Fire Truck:Fire Fighting Truck
Truck Type:Fire Truck
Tire Type:Solid Tire
Packing:Nude Package or Roro Ship
Standard:Nude Package or Roro Ship
Production Capacity:3000PCS Per Month
1. Technical parameters of the fuel tanker trucks .
(1) Foam fire fighting trucks
(2) Gross weight: 18750kg
(3) Water tanker volume: 3000 litres
(4) Foam tanker volume: 1000 litres
(5) Fire pump: CB10/40
(6) Fire monitor: PP40
|chassis Model/ manufacturer||ZZ1166|
|Cab||Double cabin (four doors)|
|total mass(KG)||Kg ||18,750|
|Rated payload||Kg ||8,000|
|Kerb weight ||Kg ||10,300|
|Approach/ departure angel ||"||18/13|
|Front /rear suspension ||mm||1560/2177|
|Fuel type ||diesel||Fuel consumption ||32 L/100km|
|Ground clearance ||mm||248|
|Max speed ||Km/h||90|
|Engine||Model/ rated power||Hp||Wd615.62 / 266 HP|
|Emission standard||Euro II or above|
|Rated speed ||r/nin||2200|
|Max. torque||1100(N.m) / 1100~ 1600(rpm)|
|Driving type ||4*2||Wheel base ||4600mm|
|Front tread||1958mm||Rear tread ||1830mm|
|Front axle||6500kg||Rear axle||16000kg|
|Number of leaf spring of suspension||9/9+6||Type & size of tyre||11.00-20|
|Electrical system||Battery capacity (A .h)||2*12V 135Ah|
|Alternator capacity (A)||28V 55A 1540W|
|Starter motor power (Kw)||24V 7.5kw|
|Technical parameter of fire fighting body|
|Liquid tanker||Volume: total 4000L (among, water: 3000L; foam: 1000L) |
|Material:high quality carbon steel plate, anti-rust treatment inside.|
|Structure: welding, there is baffle plate inner|
|Equipment: 2 manholes, with speediness lock and turn on equipment, 2overflow mechanisms|
|Material of the tanker : stainless steel 304 |
|Fire fighting pump and pipeline system||Model of fire fighting pump: CB10/40|
|Suction time: ≤35s|
|Installing type: central or rear|
|Suction pipeline: there is 125mm water inlet, can sop natural water source and sop the water from liquid tanker|
|Water outlet pipeline: there is one middle pressure water outlet on every side, and gun pipeling with dia.≥80mm on the top of tanker|
|Discharge remaining water system: to protect pump and all ball valves|
- Q:What's this part of the fire engine for?
- This is a telescopic ladder, telescopic lower, the top of the fence into the air.You ask the kind of stuff is a rib frame!
- Q:Fire engine high-rise fire what are the frustration?
- The fire inside the car there is a reserve water tank, fire hose, fire is also equipped with special equipment such as fire axe, fire wrench, shovels, buckets, fire extinguishers, and a series of emergency equipment, fire vehicle is also equipped with a ladder for high-altitude rescue.Stationary fire pump, mobile fire pump, water hose, water gun, fire hydrant, spanner, shaped water hose, water separator, lighting lamp, etc.. Above are ordinary equipment that can not be used in ordinary water tanks and fire engines. Like rescue cars, foam fire engines...... And other sophisticated equipment, there will be many.
- Q:Is there a "fire passage and entrance"?
- 6.0.2 has a closed courtyard or patio buildings, while the short side length is greater than 24.0m, the fire lane should be set to the inner courtyard or patio.6.0.3 has a closed courtyard or patio buildings along the street, should be pedestrian streets and communicated inner courtyard (use staircase), the distance should be less than 80.0m.6.0.4 in the fire lane across both sides of buildings or buildings into the courtyard, should not affect the security settings of the evacuation or fire truck traffic facilities.
- Q:Article 2 of the fire law stipulates that no parking is allowed on the fire passage
- Where the first paragraph, the third item, the fourth item, the fifth item and the sixth act of this article are ordered, the party shall be ordered to make corrections and refuse to correct it, and the enforcement of the expenses shall be borne by the illegal actor.
- Q:What are the types of electric fire engines and how to use them?,
- Advantages of electric fire enginesThe advantages of electric fire truck is driving energy saving and environmental protection, low cost, small cars can be quickly electric fire engines arrived at some narrow streets, before the fire engines arrived at the fire control can be said to be the fire in the bud, which is compared to the traditional fuel fire truck advantages are very obvious. Electric fire engines drive with little noise and zero emissions, and meet the requirements of environmental protection. Because the electric fire engine model is small, so more suitable for daily fire patrol, can also be used as sprinkler.
- Q:Fire fighting vehicles, if you hang the red letter of the armed police license, then do not receive money; if you hang the yellow at the end of the black word of the local license, it may have some costs, but it can not be too high
- (3) specialized fire engines: fire engines which take care of a special fire fighting technique except fire fighting. Specific communications command, fire engines, lighting fire engines, emergency rescue fire engines, reconnaissance fire engines, fire engines, smoke exhaust fire engines, etc..
- Q:Can the basement roof that allows fire trucks load 40t trucks?
- Consider the roof of the basement where the fire truck load is. Can I get on the 40t truck, or do I have to determine how much the permissible design load is?. You can calculate it according to the drawing design.
- Q:What's in the fire engine?
- Fire lane settings should be comprehensive, the road load is too small, the road below the pipe is too shallow, and the ditch used light cover plate, etc., can not withstand the passage of large fire engines. In addition, as can be seen from the table, due to the large fire truck body length and minimum turning diameter is too large, therefore, enter the field set the fire lane for 12 * 12m was impassable, enter the field to set a larger area to meet the use requirements, it shall be determined according to the local actual equipped with large fire engines.
- Q:What is the width of the fire passage for the building?
- When the total reserves of a storage yard and storage tank area exceed the provisions of table 6.0.5, an annular fire lane shall be provided, or a flat open space with a width of not less than 6m and provided for fire engines shall be provided.Note: a flammable material storage yard with an area of more than 25000m2 or a combustible material storage yard with an area of more than 40000m2 should be added with ringsThe middle longitudinal and transverse fire lane communicated with the fire lane shall not exceed 150m.Article 6.0.6 more than 3000 seat gymnasiums, more than 2000 seat halls and public buildings covering an area of over 3000m2, there shall be an annular fire lane.The inner court closed section 6.0.7 of the buildings, such as the short side length of more than 24m, should be equipped with fire lane into the inner court.Article 6.0.8 a fire lane shall be provided for natural water sources and fire pools for fire engines.Article 6.0.9 of the fire lane width should not be less than 3.5m, over the road in case of pipe rack, Zhanqiao and other obstacles, the height of not less than 4m.Article 6.0.10 an annular fire lane shall have at least two lanes connected to other lanes. The end fire lane shall be provided with a return lane or a return field not less than 12m * 12m. The size of the return field used for large fire engines shall not be less than 15m * 15m.
- Q:Fire engine fire pump pressure is low, what's the matter?
- Now the pump power is only 85.95KW, pump the water from the water surface to enhance the height of 200m, although 86KW a lot higher than that of the 69KW power, but with the increase of mechanical lift, efficiency will be reduced, the head loss will increase, the amount of water it will not be able to power and lift the proportion, can only reach 20L/S. According to the law of conservation of function, that is, regardless of the mechanical efficiency and head loss, the water discharge at the height of 200m should reach 40L/S. At the very least 140kW power, 86KW, of course, is far from, so the traffic is small.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range