||Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Electro Galvanized Wire is also known as electro galvanized iron wire or galvanized steel wire. We produce electro galvanized wire at diameter ranging from 0.14mm to 5.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coils, spools, U type wire or straightened and cut tie wire.
Wire Diameter of Electro Galvanized Wire: 0.14mm - 5.0mm.
Zinc coating of Electro Galvanized Wire: about 8g/sqm to 15g/sqm.
Production Process of Electro Galvanized Wire:
Steel rod coil -- Wire Drawing -- Wire Annealing--Rust Removing-- Acid Washing-- Boiling-- Drying-- Zinc Coating-- Wire Coiling.
Product and Packing:
Loading and Shipping:
- Q:What is the difference between 2 wire and 4 wire fire alarm devices?
- In 2-wire systems the power and the detector signal are multiplexed onto 2 wires. The detector has to have circuitry to extract the power and multiplex the signal onto the wires, making them slightly more complex. In 4-wire systems the power is separate from the signal, unless there is more than one signal from the detector (i.e. smoke heat). It could be 2 wires for power and 2 wires for a single signal (i.e. smoke), or 1 wire for power, 1 wire for smoke, and 1 wire for heat, with the 4th wire being common to all 3. .
- Q:audi a4 amp wiring?
- yeah just the way my buddy there say it but the small wire goes with remote control wire of the radio when tunr on the radio the amp comes on too!
- Q:What are examples of wire loop toys?
- Wire loop toys mean wire connected to your toy and a handle along with battery.
- Q:How to wire a five-wire AC motor?
- i think of you have enormously plenty responded your individual questions. The drain is clogged as they generally get with out each year maintenance or a minimum of two times a summer season pouring bleach in the path of the line. And besides, it has probable broken the blower motor. One issues for specific although, by no ability attempt and repair the unit or look at it with out first turning the capacity off to the kit which it variety of feels which you ignored to do. I additionally undertaking to assert that somebody has at one time replaced that blower motor because of the fact your description of the wires might point out that it wasnt production facility set up anymore.however the provider tech which you will might desire to call and time table an appointment with would be waiting to repair and replace mandatory aspects. go away something as much as the pros
- Q:ignition wire?
- your wanting to run a wire from your cd player to the fuse box?, ok, take a piece of covered wire, hook it to the hot wire of your cd player, run it down to the fuse that says radio, it should play on accessories and while your driving.
- Q:how to install a dimmer switch to old wiring?
- The green wire is ground. In a house that old, probably the best thing you can do with it is to connect it right to the steel box. Look for a screw you can loosen and wrap the green wire under it. Retighten. If there are only two other wires from the switch, you should connect one to the black wire and one to the white wire. I don't know why your first dimmer fried. This is a perfectly normal hookup. It should even be illustrated on the packaging for the dimmer, or in the instructions.
- Q:Chevy crew cab rear speaker wires?
- a generic AC voltmeter is designed to study 50/60 Hz Ac from the mains, no longer audio voltage, so do no longer count number on that analyzing. an ordinary element to do is in basic terms swop over factors. you have tried the audio equipment with yet another radio and that they artwork, now try yet another radio on your automobile with your audio equipment, in the event that they do no longer artwork, it leaves in basic terms the speaker wires. in the event that they do artwork, this is the radio. Oops i'm forgetting there could be a separate amp, so which you will could desire to objective yet another amp too to get rid of the defective ingredient. Do the element it somewhat is least complicated first with any success you will no longer ought to do each and every thing.
- Q:need wiring schematics for boat guages?
- 1989 Johnson J70TLCEM with controls in 1984 18' blue fin. Need to wire the gauges,found a new harness(NLA original) but has correct plug. Purple,Black,Gray. which one goes to which gauge? I suspect Tach,Volts,Trim but not sure. Harness was made by Medallion but their web sight dosen't seem to want to give up any info
- Q:normal amp to speaker wire size?
- I would use 16 gauge. you can go a little bigger, or smaller. The biggest issue you will have ( vehicle depending ) is getting that wire thru your accordion boot and molex ( the rubber thingy that protects your wires, shaped like an S, and goes from the chassis to the door) <~ that's not talking down to you, but if other people read this, they will know exactly what it means also :D Unless your running a ton of power to your doors, you really don't need thick wires. As to the other part, It's not the speaker wire you need to keep away from your power wire, it's your RCA cables.. The rule is power wire goes down the battery side of the vehicle, and the rca's and remote turn on, go down the opposite side, if possible. That way you don't get alternator whine( when you accelerate, a high pitched whine will play thru your system, and make you Bat-S#it crazy :) Good Luck!
- Q:drive-by-wire & drive-by-brake?
- HI Drive by wire In a drive by wire set up there no solid connection between the steering wheel and the front wheels. the steering is all done be electronics. on a regular car there is a shaft that goes from the steering wheel to the steering gear box, then tho the steering arms to the wheels. ON by wire the steering wheel moves switches and valves the turn the wheel by a pre set amount. Drive by brake this is done by using two brake pedals one for the left side and one for the right side.. when you step on the left brake it slows or stops the left side so the car well turn in that direction. that's how airplanes steer when on the ground they have a left and right brake hope this helps Tim
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range