E-glass Chopped Strand Mat-Emuision, 1250mm
- Ref Price:
- $1.30 - 2.00 / kg
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 20000 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Glass Fiber Powder Binder Chopped Strand Mat is an unwoven fabrics consisting of randomly distributed chopped strands held together with powder binder.Powder Chopped Strand Mats are compatible with unsaturated polyester, vinyl ester, phenol and epoxy resins.
2.Main Features of E-glass Chopped Strand Mat
Strong bond fibers,providing high dimensional stability ans easy handing .
Good moldability,fast and complete resin wet-out ,enabling high productively .
Good transporsision and hign strength of the composite products.
Even thickness ,no fuzz ,no stain.
Fast wet-out ,products with high strength ,little loss for strength in damp situation.
Moisture Content /%
Combustible Content /%
Breakage Strength /N
（1）Why Choose us?
CNBM is a stated own company, provide the guarantee for the best quality, best service and safety business.
（2）How will we guarantee the quality?
a, ISO 9001-2008 quality control system;
b, Strict and regular quality control in production;
c, Inspeciation when loading into container before shippment;
d, Sample stock for one year for quality tracing and record.
（3） What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is one pallet.
(4)Can you provide sample?
Yes, samples are in stock. we can offer free sample for you.
We can accept L/C, T/T etc.
- Certainly, insulation in power generation facilities can make use of fiberglass mat tissue. This versatile material is frequently employed for insulation due to its exceptional properties in thermal and electrical insulation. With resistance to high temperatures, it effectively captures and hinders heat transfer, thus making it highly suitable for power generation facilities where heat management is vital. Moreover, fiberglass mat tissue is lightweight, easily installed, and provides durability and longevity, rendering it a cost-effective option for insulation in such facilities.
- Indeed, insulating ductwork can be accomplished by employing fiberglass mat tissue. This insulation material is characterized by its composition of delicate glass fibers. Its lightweight and pliable nature facilitate effortless installation around ductwork, ensuring optimal thermal insulation. The outstanding insulating qualities of fiberglass mat tissue serve to minimize heat loss or gain within ducts, effectively enhancing energy efficiency. Additionally, it aids in condensation reduction and noise attenuation. Furthermore, its resistance to moisture, fire, and pests renders fiberglass mat tissue a fitting option for insulating ductwork in diverse environments.
- The thickness range of fiberglass mat tissue can vary depending on the specific product and manufacturer. However, typically, fiberglass mat tissues are available in thicknesses ranging from 0.1mm to 1mm. It is important to note that the thickness of the fiberglass mat tissue can affect its strength, flexibility, and other properties, so it is crucial to select the appropriate thickness for the intended application.
- Various quality standards are utilized to evaluate the quality of fiberglass mat tissue, ensuring its suitability for intended applications and meeting performance requirements. The ASTM D2178 standard is widely used to assess the quality of fiberglass mat tissue. This standard outlines the specifications for base materials used in the production of asphalt and coal tar roofing products. It covers physical properties such as weight, thickness, tensile strength, tear resistance, and permeability. Another recognized standard is ISO 3376, which provides guidelines for determining the tensile properties of nonmetallic materials, including fiberglass mat tissue. It defines test methods for parameters like tensile strength, elongation at break, and modulus of elasticity. In Europe, the EN 1871 standard is commonly used for assessing the quality of fiberglass mat tissue. This standard specifies the requirements for reinforced bitumen sheets used in roofing applications. It covers physical properties, dimensional stability, resistance to heat, and resistance to aging. Furthermore, there are industry-specific quality standards that may apply to fiberglass mat tissue used in particular applications. For instance, the ASTM C1666 standard specifically addresses fiberglass reinforced cementitious panels and sets requirements for the materials used in their production. Overall, these various quality standards for fiberglass mat tissue ensure that it meets specific performance criteria and can be effectively utilized in applications such as roofing, construction, and insulation. They establish a framework for manufacturers, suppliers, and customers to assess and compare the quality of different products in the market.
- The durability of fiberglass mat tissue when used outdoors can be influenced by a variety of factors, including exposure to weather conditions, maintenance efforts, and material quality. On average, fiberglass mat tissue is designed to last approximately 20 to 30 years in outdoor applications. Fiberglass mat tissue finds widespread usage in outdoor industries such as roofing, construction, and automotive, where it provides reinforcement and strength to surfaces. Its notable characteristics include durability, moisture resistance, and the ability to withstand harsh weather conditions. To ensure an extended lifespan for fiberglass mat tissue in outdoor applications, proper maintenance and protection are vital. Regular inspections, cleaning, and timely repairs can help prevent potential damage and deterioration. Furthermore, the application of protective coatings or sealants can enhance its resistance to UV rays, moisture, and other environmental factors. It is worth mentioning that the lifespan of fiberglass mat tissue may differ based on the specific application and the quality of the material employed. Therefore, it is advisable to consult the manufacturer or an industry professional to determine the expected lifespan for a particular project or application.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue can be used for repairing fiberglass jet skis. It is a common material used in fiberglass repairs, providing strength and reinforcement to the damaged area.
- Indeed, fiberglass mat tissue is a suitable option for the restoration of fiberglass boats. This versatile material is frequently employed in the reinforcement and mending of fiberglass structures, especially boats. Its purpose is to supply robustness and endurance, rendering it an excellent selection for the rectification of fissures, breaches, or impaired regions in the hull of a fiberglass boat. Typically, the mat tissue is layered alongside resin to construct a firm and steady reparation, guaranteeing the structural integrity of the vessel. Furthermore, fiberglass mat tissue is user-friendly and can be tailored to the preferred size and shape, making it appropriate for a variety of repair applications on fiberglass boats.
- Fiberglass mat tissue enhances the strength of composite materials by providing reinforcement and stability. It acts as a structural layer that distributes and transfers loads throughout the composite, increasing its overall strength and stiffness. The fiberglass mat tissue's high tensile strength and excellent dimensional stability help prevent cracking, delamination, and deformation in the composite structure, resulting in improved durability and performance.
- Yes, there are several environmental considerations when using fiberglass mat tissue. Firstly, the production of fiberglass mat tissue involves the extraction and processing of raw materials, which can have a negative impact on ecosystems and contribute to air and water pollution. Additionally, fiberglass mat tissue is not biodegradable and can contribute to landfill waste if not properly disposed of. Furthermore, the manufacturing process of fiberglass mat tissue usually requires significant energy consumption, which can contribute to greenhouse gas emissions and climate change. Therefore, it is important to consider and implement sustainable practices when using fiberglass mat tissue to minimize its environmental impact.
- The weight range of fiberglass mat tissue typically varies from 30 to 300 grams per square meter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like