Initial height: 300mm
Advised distance between two runways: 800mm
Safety method:Mechanical safety lock + pneumatic release
Motor power :2. 2kw
Motor voltage:3 phase/380v or Single phase/220V
Length of Platform
220V/380V 50Hz/60Hz 1Ph/3Ph
1. Why should I choose CNBM 2 post car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a CNBM Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants
Only professional cost-effective equipment
Low prices with high quality revenue producing products
Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.)
The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more.
2. How safe are your 2 post car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American
and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my 2 post car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are CNBM 2 post car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,CNBM Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.
- Q:What would it cost to lift vw mk3 jetta tdi?
- Come on guys, it's a Chrysler. Of course the tranny is done.
- Q:How the gantry lift is installed
- Buy lighters are installed package, the first foundation, the ground can be installed, if you do not know how to install, please call China Huacheng car insurance tools, a professional installation teacher to teach you how to install
- Q:Lift machine with six months, how much money, the new is 5800 yuan, now how much money to sell?
- Hit half the fold
- Q:can any one help me out how to find the the Chevrolet 9c1 Vehicle VIN locations on the car ?
- Get a No Cost Background Check Scan at bitly.im/aNKSx Its a sensible way to start. The site allows you to do a no cost scan simply to find out if any sort of data is in existence. A smaller analysis is done without cost. To get a detailed report its a modest payment. You may not realize how many good reasons there are to try and find out more about the people around you. After all, whether you're talking about new friends, employees, doctors, caretakers for elderly family members, or even significant others, you, as a citizen, have a right to know whether the people you surround yourself with are who they say they are. This goes double in any situation that involves your children, which not only includes teachers and babysitters, but also scout masters, little league coaches and others. Bottom line, if you want to find out more about someone, you should perform a background check.
- Q:Did the mechanic damage my car or what? (repost)?
- Sounds like the lift bent your rack and pinion steering gear,also might have bent the lower pulley which in turn messed up your serpentine belt, the rack and pinion has lines that carry trans fluid from the power steering pump. I would say yes the lift damaged your car
- Q:What kind of suspensions would I need if I needed to make my car higher?
- Ooohhh tough one. Probably, you'll have to find out what was done to lower the car and undo it. There are TONS of car guys out there that would be more capable of giving specifics on an Altima. If you have any friends with access to a car lift in a garage, maybe you can take a walk under it and see the mods that were done. Good luck. Dman
- Q:Car Lift Needed- International City to Green Community(DIP)?
- You will get good response if you put the same in some newspaper classified.
- Q:How to put the car down the main shaft of the small lift lift?
- Add the oil on it
- Q:What kind of shocks are used to bring your car up and down. what are they called?
- Q:Question about a Lincoln Town Car 99?
- turn off air suspension, elevate automobile in rear so tires are putting down and you are able to see cracks the place air could be leaking, elevate automobile from physique no longer axle to cause them to hang down
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range