Initial height: 300mm
Advised distance between two runways: 800mm
Safety method:Mechanical safety lock + pneumatic release
Motor power :2. 2kw
Motor voltage:3 phase/380v or Single phase/220V
Length of Platform
220V/380V 50Hz/60Hz 1Ph/3Ph
1. Why should I choose CNBM 2 post car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a CNBM Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants
Only professional cost-effective equipment
Low prices with high quality revenue producing products
Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.)
The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more.
2. How safe are your 2 post car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American
and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my 2 post car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are CNBM 2 post car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,CNBM Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.
- Q:need help lifting my jeep?
- Q:why does my car shudder when i lift the clutch?
- That's called Clutch Chatter It means the pressure plate is bador the throwout bearing is a total mess. Like spliff--saidflywheel needs grinding Maybe the tranny shaft bushing was not replaced also.
- Q:car leaking.?
- NICE CAR!!! when the brake pads were replaced, did they bleed the brakes?? And did they put the reservoir cap back on tight? Lift the hood and look for fluid dripping from the reservoir. Probably did not bleed the brakes, (I don't), and if not, is it possible that you added fluid recently before you got the brake pads replaced? If you did, that would be too much fluid for the reservoir and will leak out, and run down on to the frame traveling to the lowest point before dripping, which is under the engine, in the center. Before you drive the car, check the brake fluid (make sure the cap is on), and if the person remembered to replace the cap, make sure the fluid is full. If not, don't drive the car until it is filled using DOT 3 brake fluid. Other options is you could have a hole in your brake line, but you car is too new, and the rubber lines at the wheels would most likely go bad first.
- Q:How many pulleys would I need if I had to lift a 10000N car with a force of 500N?
- If you use one pulley to lift something it will cut the force needed in half, so if you divide 10000 by 2 you will get 5000. So it would take 5000N to lift the car with one pulley. If you divide 10000 by 2 five times you will get 312.5, so it takes 5 pulleys. But if one pulley has the rope on top the next one has to have one that has the rope on the bottom for the other to have one on top except for the last one because it does not need a pulley with the rope on the bottom. So it takes 9 pulleys. I hope that helped (it was probably a little hard to follow.)
- Q:Physics Help Fluids: What force must be applied to the smaller piston that has an area of 0.5m^2, in order to lift the 50k N car?
- Hello Waywardperson2, pressure applied f/0.5 f is to be found out. This pressure with area 2 m^2 would give a force which balances 50000 N So f/0.5 * 2 50000 Hence f 50000 * 0.5 / 2 12500 N
- Q:Why doesnt a car fly off from the road after attaining a certain speed?
- Basic physics is the reason why. First, the automobile has more mass, and is not streamlined like an aircraft. Hence, no lift. Secondly, a car would have to go much faster to attain any chance of lifting off.
- Q:How important is a choke cable in old cars?
- We are talking pretty old cars. To start ,when cold, you needed to pull the choke to enrich the fuel mixture. You could lift the hood and manually operate the choke if something happened to the choke cable. You could also step on the gas pedal a couple of times to squirt gasoline into the manifold, (then keep pumping the gas pedal until the engine warmed up enough to idle) Until the automatic choke came along, the choke cable was pretty important. Maybe I misunderstood your question. Yes, you could stop a running engine by pulling the choke and thus limiting the amount of air entering the engine.
- Q:Whats wrong with the auto rotary lift?
- Did you ask his permission? If not you have been caught illegally on premises, and probably causing criminal damage, so that will teach you!
- Q:hydraulic lift physics problem?
- There are flapping wing type aircraft, they are called Ornithopters. I Dont know if any full scale ones have been sucsessfully flown but there are loads of model size ornithopters available. not sure they use hydraulics for the flapping motion either.
- Q:suspension lift kit for cars?
- You need an new wiper arm. It's stripped inside where it mounts to the wiper drive shaft. ANY good auto parts store should be able to help you replace it. It's pretty simple, and common. $25.00
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range