Initial height: 300mm
Advised distance between two runways: 800mm
Safety method:Mechanical safety lock + pneumatic release
Motor power :2. 2kw
Motor voltage:3 phase/380v or Single phase/220V
Length of Platform
220V/380V 50Hz/60Hz 1Ph/3Ph
1. Why should I choose CNBM 2 post car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a CNBM Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants
Only professional cost-effective equipment
Low prices with high quality revenue producing products
Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.)
The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more.
2. How safe are your 2 post car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American
and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my 2 post car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are CNBM 2 post car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,CNBM Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.
- Q:what are car rockers?
- Rockers are metal almost c shaped parts on a engine valve that help oil flow to the top of the engine. They rest on the cam shaft.
- Q:I want my car lifted to fit 22 rims.?
- That's a stupid idea for so many reasons. If you knew anything about cars you would not even consider doing it.
- Q:How to make a car sound like a muscle car?
- Hi there ) the copper bar, since copper is a metal, will be attracted (or attract) the magnet.
- Q:Determine how much work is done by the force in each of the following cases. (a) A 50-N vertical force lifts an object 30 cm. (b) A 50-N?
- W work done F x displacement(along line of action of F) i) W 50 N x 0.30 m 15 Joules ii) d -0.20 m (opposite direction to the frictional force) W F x (d) 50 (-0.2) -10 J iii) d 0 W Fx0 0 iv) 5000 x 0.20 1000 J v) the car jack force is a restraining force opposite the displacement direction W - 5000 x .20 -1000 J hope this helps
- Q:the front of my car bounces on take off help!?
- need to raise car on a lift then run it and rev it and inspect the bottom of car while on life. if it raises a lot then a mount is bad. I have no idea what a bobble strut is but sure sounds like it's more likely the struts or springs. you should also inspect the bushings on the suspension
- Q:Horrible, offensive stench coming from car engine?
- Please listen hamster. If there is no obvious animal entrails (guts and skin) inside the engine compartment, air cleaner housing or cabin air filter it's perfectly OK to do the following: Take your car to the local wand type car wash lift the hood, switch the knob to soap and start feeding quarters. I've been soap spray washing engines and complete compartments 48 years. Never had an engine not start or cause damage. Those who say you shouldn't do it for some weak excuse have never tried it! It works like a charm!
- Q:loud noise car is making?
- go to your nearest sears auto shop and they wll put it on the lift and give you a free estimate.there is no need to do any crawling under the car.its free and you just tell them you need time to decide.i do this all the time,then you will know just what needs to be done. if the price is off the hook you just go else were,at least you know what your dealing with.ps if your a women take a male with you so they think you have someone who has an idea about cars even if they don't tell him to be quiet and just listen.auto shops take advantage of a women when a women is on her own and estimates are free of charge at most auto shops.
- Q:Lift Pump in Chevy Truck?
- There is no lift pump for a duramax. If you have two tanks,it is called a transfer pump. It is mounted on the frame between the 2 tanks to transfer fuel from the rear tank to the front. In the older trucks with the 6.5L diesel,they had a lift pump on the frame to pull fuel from the fuel tank to the engine and only produced a maximum of 6 psi. The duramax has a pump on the rear side of the injection pump that draws fuel all the way from the tank to supply the injection pump.
- Q:Question about a Lincoln Town Car 99?
- This is a fault in the air suspension, leaking or damaged. Best fix is to remove it and install conventional springs on these older cars, otherwise it can be a never-ending hassle.
- Q:Use my moms car jack for my car? emergency!!?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range