Amphibious Excavator Zy210SD 30ton
Drive Type:Electric Drive
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Product:Rongsheng Amphibious Excavator Zy210SD 30ton
Production Capacity:30sets/ Month
Imported Isuzu engine
Original imported hydraulic components
Luxurious cabin with air conditioner
|Standard bucket capacity||0.8m 3|
|Track shoe width||1508mm|
|Type||Turbo-charged with inter-cooled|
|Max. torque||629N. m at1600rpm|
|No. of cylinders|
|Main pump||Type||Variable displacement axial piston pumps|
|Max. displacement||2× 107L/min|
|Pilot pump||Type||Gear pump|
|Hydraulic motor||Slew||Fixed displacement axial piston motor|
|Travel||Variable displacement axial piston motor|
|Min. back slew radius||2801mm|
|Max. travel speed high/low||3.29/2.17km/h|
|Max. digging force of bucket||122.85kN|
|Max. digging force of arm||97.6kN|
|Ground pressure||0.48kg/cm 2|
|Fuel tank capacity||376L|
|Hydraulic tank capacity||219L|
- Q:How long to water transplanted Arbavida trees?
- all the way to winter.... these first months, the little new feeder roots are pushing their way thru the soil , expanding their area to draw water and nutrients.... if the soil goes dry, it's very hard for the little things to push thru ... so the soil should remain moist to make it easier for them .... makes for a happier tree!....
- Q:Help how do I find an underground water leak?
- There are people that are specailists in this. They use listening equipment or ground sonar to find the leak. I had a slab leak and had to hire one, it cost about 250.00 I'm in california.
- Q:i need to find a radio to fit in a john deere 200lc excavator?
- If okorder.com/
- Q:how to measure the capacity that can be carried by an excavator bucket?
- Buckets come as sizes, like a two yard bucket, etc. That's the capacity in volume. To convert that to weight, you need an average weight of your product by volume, like 25 pounds per cubic foot. Then it's just math: Two cubic yards at 27 cubic feet per cubic yard times 25 pounds per cubic foot is 1,350 pounds per bucket full.
- Q:What is the difference between a loader and an excavator?
- Excavator, also called excavating machinery, is a kind of earthmoving machine that uses bucket to excavate material that is higher than or lower than the machine surface and is loaded into transportation vehicle or unloaded to the stacker. Excavators are mainly made of soil, coal, sediment, and soil and rocks that have been pre - loosened. From the development of engineering machinery in recent years, the development of excavator is relatively fast, excavator has become one of the most important construction machinery in engineering construction. The three most important parameters of excavator are operation weight (quality), engine power and bucket bucket capacity.Both are earthwork operations, excavators (commonly known as hook machine) bucket can be below the horizontal line. The bucket of the loader can only be above the horizontal line. The difference is that the two uses are different. Sometimes they can substitute for each other. There are many types. Under normal circumstances, a large number of materials on the horizontal surface are installed in the loader, and the utility model has the advantages of large bucket capacity, flexible movement, high loading efficiency and good economy. But the loading and excavating of materials under the horizontal plane can only be done by excavators.
- Q:can you give me a job?
- Hi, okorder.com/
- Q:Florensia build questions?
- mon build are either full con, or 2con 1str. MK:Full dex .-. is good too me but, i see int/wis/dex or con. or int/wis/str crazy stuff.
- Q:my friend has hernia,whats the cause?what is the best medication?
- A while ago I was very disturbed by pain in the back, I took exams and found I had hernia. They won't go for surgery unless it's very serious, otherwise there is no treatment. Fortunately, the symptoms have disappeared ever since.
- Q:how to change tracks on bobcat excavator 331e?
- Down the side of the track frame there will be a small access panel! There should be a grease nipple inside! Unscrew the nipple and take it off! Then push the idler wheel inwards with the bucket of the machine! The idler is the one without teeth! This should close the wheel enough to put the track back on! Once the track is back on lift that side of the machine with the bucket and replace the grease nipple then just pump up the track with a grease gun!
- Q:What Machine would you Buy?
- Here's okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range