Detailed Specification of Acrylic Hand Tufted Rug
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Photoes of Acrylic Hand Tufted Rug
Package of Acrylic Hand Tufted Rug
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Stair carpet, press bar, press plate
- The carpet pressure roller is used in the ground inside of the corner, in steps, stairs, the quota items of different materials of carpet pressure stick is very clear;
- Q:What's the rug under the sofa and tea table?
- Sofa front tea table, lower berth pad is mainly the following three aspects:1, coordinate furniture, metope and floor color, make bright space color, make up for space color feeling;2, so that a sense of spatial hierarchy, material more rich, more sense of home;3, make the local visual effect more focused, functional division clearer.
- Q:How to dry carpet in the car?
- go to a detailer they strip out the carpet and clean under with the good stuff. I had spilled gasoline in my trunk and we did everything until we just took it to a detailer. It shouldnt cost too much. Better do it soon because mold can grow and get u sick.
- Q:Installing carpeting?
- You will need a carpet iron. I don't suggest trying this yourself as it takes some practice and is easy to screw up.
- Q:what would remove residue from vinyl tiles on carpet?
- Just tear up the carpet. Maybe you will get lucky and have hardwood floors under it. You can sand and re-finish the floors if they're in bad shape. If no hardwood is under the carpet then yes, you will have to get new carpet.
- Q:Where do I find information on a large wall rug (6ft long X 3 ft tall at least)?
- I'm not incredibly familiar with rugs, but I can try to give some help. After searching around a little bit, it seems that most of the rugs fitting this description are between $200-400, but rugs also run much higher in price. If it is a hand-made rug of that size made by a fine rug-maker, you could be talking $1000 dollars or more. I can't say too much more, since I'm in no way qualified to appraise a rug, since I don't know enough about them, but I included some links in the sources that might help you price your rug. Hope this helps. Good luck!
- Q:What's the reason for leaking the carpet?
- According to the reasons and symptoms of water leakage, can be divided into:1. drainage and Water Leakage skylight -- central lamp cover on the top of water; water near the sun visor roof knob; traces of water on the mirror; a CD fault caused by water tank trunk CD. Serious can make A column and half of the ceiling interior leakage.The condensed water 2. air conditioning water leakage -- the main symptoms of the right rear foot under the carpet, the right front can be found in more humid.3. Water Leakage - car body welding degumming and trunk water in the rain or washing, sometimes more water storage spare tire.4. doors and windows sealing strip Water Leakage - aging rain overnight or wash the car after the car.
- Q:Why does Clytaemnestra put down the red carpet for Agamemnon when he returns?
- Q:Can I use steam cleaning on my rug?
- Most of the warnings on items that we purchase carry instructions to the extreme. This is because the average American or who ever purchases this item will assume that he knows how to use the product without reading any instructions and proceed to the next step without finding out how the item was meant to be used, in what concentrations, what to avoid doing, and the dangers incurred from misuse of the item. Since your rug was pricey, the company who produced it doesn't want it cleaned by the average Joe who might possibly ruin it, blame the company for poor quality, since it didn't live up to his idea of what a rug should look like when he was through abusing it and demand a refund. Don't snicker, it happens every day. To protect themselves, companies put extreme warnings on products hoping that an intelligent, caring individual, like yourself, will bother to read some of the instructions, however extreme, and put the product in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing - the professionals. Be gentle when you clean this carpet - you've been warned!
- Q:The best carpet shampoo for a machine ?
- Best Carpet Shampoo For Machines
We produce various of wool carpet, the company advanced equipment and each process is complete, to improve the technological content, particularly the introduction of Germany advanced acupuncture equipment, product quality has been on the protection they deserve. Now our main products: various materials Shaggy carpet, flat needle carpet, except for some products to meet the domestic market demand, mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range