32 inch All in one PC Multitouch
1. Product Parameter
|Panel Size||32 inch real colour LCD screen|
|LCD Panel Brand||Full New LG A Grade Standard|
|Active Area||698.40×392.85 (mm)|
|Max Resolution||1920 x 1080 (Support Full HD 1080P Video Output)|
|Dot Pitch||0.12125×0.36375 (mm)|
|Number of Colour||16.7M|
|Brightness||500 cd/m2 (Typ.)|
|Viewing Angle (CR>10)||Viewing angle free ( R/L 178(Min.), U/D 178(Min.))|
|Touch Type||Two-Dots Infrared Rays Touch Panel (IR).|
2. Product Describe
|Product Features||Main Function||Playing file automatically|
|Support LOGO,Calendar,Rolling Caption ect|
|Sercurity and password protection, anti-thief design|
|Support FHD video, pictures and music|
|Set up time on/off inadvance|
|Support Media Format||MP4(AVI: DIVX/XVID), MPG2(DVD:VOB/MPG2),MPEG1(VCD:DAT/MPG1)|
|Storage Temperature||-7 Celsius degree to 70 Celsiucs degree.|
|Working Temperature||-10 Celsius degree to 70 Celsius degree.|
|Power Supply||110V-240V, 50HZ/60HZ|
|Multi-language function||Chinese, English, France, Spanish, Korea ect|
|Fixing method||Wall mounting|
|Housing Material||Outer case is made of Extra quality metal material|
|5mm thickness tempered glass as LCD panel protection layer|
|House colour||Black (Optional for particularly colour )|
|Applicable field||Indoor||Exhibition halls, Banks, supermarket, commercial buildings, metro ect|
|Remark||Warranty Period||One year in quality except for damaged caused by human factors.|
|Guarantee||We offer 1% spare parts for replacement: card reader, power|
|supply/adapter,remote control key,ad board.|
|MOQ||One unit. Welcome sample order for test first.|
3. Mini-PC Configuration Specifications
|CPU||Intel Core I3-2100 dual core 3.10GHz processor.|
|Quantity Of CPU||1 piece dual core Thread number: 4pieces.|
|Main board||HT3.0 Maximum: 4.8GT/s.|
|RAM pattern:||DDR3 support dual channel DDR3 1600MHz RAM.|
|Pattern of channel||Dual Channel.|
|RAM Slot||2 DDR3 DIMM.|
|Frequency of RAM||DDR3 1333MHz,DDR3 1600MHz.|
|Capacity of RAM||standard 4GB, 8GB optional|
|Hard Disk||ATA Rev:2.5 500GB 7200rounds/s|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics Family|
|VRAM||1317MB (Video Random Access Memory)|
|Audio Card:||Intel 6 Series Chipset High-Fidelity audio|
|Wireless Network card||Atheros AR9285 802.11b/g/n.|
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:LCD Monitor hunt?
- Look for a HD LCD with 720P or 1080P resolutions and also look for features such as DVI and HDMI imputs for your High Definition if you want the ability to watch TV get one with a built in TV tuner. The DVI imput will give you the ability to watch the best picture from your computer so this is a must in your case!!!
- Q:Which uses more energy?
- Typically CRT's use more energy. Though depending on the settings on your LCD monitor, brightness and contrast, those types of things, they can be comparable as far as energy consumption.
- Q:Is the LCD screen dimmed?
- Yes, there is something wrong with the backlight source. Samsung repair more expensive, it should be in more than 100, and the specific you still play his repair phone, say the situation to him, and then ask.
- Q:does Refresh Rate really important when buying a lcd monitor of 23 or 24 inch for watching movies and games ?
- 120Hz is better but quality of the monitor is important. The best makes for monitors are: Ilyama Dell Benq LG
- Q:HDTV vs LCD Monitors?
- an HDtv isn't a style of television, like liquid crystal reveal, whether it somewhat in basic terms describes the television. honestly you have some significant styles of HDTVs: -liquid crystal reveal -plasma -DLP liquid crystal reveal and plasma are the two maximum nicely-known. For a community decision of 1920x1080, you will choose a 1080p HDTV liquid crystal reveal or plasma. the two a style of styles of TVs produce super image high quality, yet with some significant variations. LCDs have much less glare because of the style matte floor they use for the reveal, so so you might use it in brighter rooms. Plasma TVs have a gloss end on the reveal, which provides them greater glare. yet, plasmas are waiting to realize blacks lots greater advantageous than liquid crystal reveal displays. yet another situation is that a plasma television's bulb is typically non-replaceable, and while it is going out after, say 7 years or so, you're caught having to purchase a sparkling television. I at present have a 32 inch Samsung HD liquid crystal reveal television, which I even have linked to my workstation with the aid of an HDMI port, and it works super. Connections in the back of HDTVs generally incorporate some HDMI ports, which delivers the real 1080p HD high quality; some factor inputs, which will in basic terms provide you the lesser 720p HD high quality (1280x720). I propose you connect your pc using the HDMI if obtainable, to get the final high quality
- Q:What is the reason that LCD suddenly turns blue? How to solve?
- No contact with the computer host, okay? You try again, my monitor has also had this problem
- Q:How do I make my LCD monitor last longer?
- They will last awhile, but the backlight will go out after a few years. Backlights can be replaced though. The color may be a little less vivid after many years of use, but usually people replace their monitors by then. Overall though most monitors can last many many years.
- Q:Does LCD monitor or plasma give more better quality image?
- Generally, LCD is not cheaper. You'd be hard pressed to find a 50 LCD for the $1300 that you can often buy a Panasonic PDP for. Don't waste your money on 1080p, it's far less important than contrast ratio, color gamut and response rate, all favor PDP. LCD's make great computer monitors, but lousy TV's. If you really want an LCD, then at lest get a 120Hz unit, it will reduce the response rate motion blur inherent to LCD's. Read the November Consumer Reports for a balanced and accurate review of LCD and PDP TV's. Astrobuf
- Q:LCD Monitor display black screen when refresh rate are changed. Why?
- The screen only has so many refresh rates it supports, if it's going black it's likely you have hit one that it doesn't support. When it does this you can try either power cycling the display or unplugging it and plugging it back up. This may cause your video to reset to it's default rate and solve your problem until the next time it gets reset. You can figure out what rates your computer thinks are supported by your display by going into the Display properties window, to the setings tab and hitting advanced. Then hit the Monitor tab and the down arrow on the screen refresh rate should show you all that are available. This also gives you the Monitor type at the top, make sure it has the right monitor selected, sometimes you can end up with the wrong one and get strange results, unlikely since it came with it but check it anyway. One other thing,, the problem could be the video card and not the monitor. You might check the specs on both and see if they can handle 70hz, which is likely the problem rate.
- Q:Can a computer stop working with LCD monitors?
- Well my best guess would be that the Monitor has died :( one sure way to find out just plug the LCD monitor into another PC and see if it works.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range