The product: Lithopone 28% (B301)
Lithopone 28% (B301) is an organically coated white pigment based on a co-precipitated zinc sulfide / barium sulfate.
Typical Properties of Lithopne 28%:
● Low binder requirement
● Good dispersibility
● Neutral hue
● Low abrasiveness, thanks to low Mohs hardness
Applications of Lithopone 28%:
● Paints and coatings
Suitable for use in matt and semi‑matt powder-coating systems, thanks to its favorable rheological properties and excellent compatibility with coloured pigments.
Achieves high dry opacity in the pulp. Its good retention permits use in pigment size preparations. Bimodal particle distribution improves the porosity of the paper.
● Plastics and rubber
Technical Data of Lithopone 28%:
In terms of total zinc sulfide and barium sulfate the sum of% (m / m) ≥
The total amount of zinc (in zinc sulfide)% m / m) ≥
Zinc Oxide% (m / m)
105 ℃ Volatile% (m / m) ≤
Water soluble% (m / m) ≤
Filter material (63μm filter)% (m / m) ≤
Color (with standard sample)
Death by degrees to take liquid water
Oil Absorption g/100g
Reducing power (with standard sample)% ≥
Opacity (contrast ratio)
Not lower than 5%standerd sample
Storage of Lithopne 28%:
Keep the product unstacked in dry and closed rooms at normal temperature and air humidity.
To achieve best possible results, we recommend storage under the conditions stated above and use within 12 months from delivery.
- Q:Polymer lithium battery and liquid lithium battery which is good
- From the safety, the polymer lithium battery is more secure.
- Q:Printer pigment ink experience
- Pigment ink chemical stability and optical stability, water resistance and light resistance, and high security, print color sharpness and high density. Although the water will penetrate the paper when printing, but the pigment is adsorbed by the paper and no longer dispersed in the water, will remain on the surface of the paper to form a stacking layer, hiding power, the requirements of the paper to reduce, so to achieve high density and high Sharpness of the print.
- Q:What is the dye used in the dye?
- There is a special propylene diluent, can be bought in the art shop, if the clothes, then the best use of color and thinner 5 to 1 ratio, because the clothes are not very easy to color, too dry will not go.
- Q:What are some intersting things to paint ?
- I would say maybe go outside and look around you, if you like to do landscapes. I would say that wherever you fo, take a sketchpad with you, and when you see something cool do a quick sketch or take a picture. and then paint it later on. :)
- Q:Paint construction should pay attention to what?
- Strictly according to the product formula ratio, to avoid bite at the end and cracking
- Q:Paint all kinds of color Daquan
- Do not use more than three kinds of paint. In the basic color of the basic, add white, you can get different colors of saturation (that is, different shades of color) in the primary color on the basis of adding black, you can get different brightness (that is, different colors of light) with red, Yellow, blue three colors in accordance with a certain proportion of mixing can be different in the middle color (that is, different colors of color).
- Q:What is the paint on the wall?
- White, because the white reflection of the space to become larger
- Q:Polymer mortar is a ton of tons of cubic meters. How much money is converted into a cubic meter.
- The density of polymer mortar than the cement mortar should also be about 1800 kg / cubic meters. That is, there are about 1.8 tons of 1 side, 1 ton 1500, 1 side about 2700 or so
- Q:What are the differences between colorants and pigments?
- The difference is that the pigment is part of the color paste. The color paste is a semi-product made of pigment or pigment and filler dispersed in the paint. Pigment is the substance that makes the object dye color. Pigments are soluble and insoluble, with inorganic and organic differences.
- Q:Why was there lead in older paints?
- They used it as a pigment. Lead was also added to paint to speed drying, increase durability, retain a fresh appearance, and resist moisture that causes corrosion
Dragon, the company has strong hardware and software with the most advanced testing, testing equipment and excellent technical staff. We the also introduce advanced scientific management mechanism, and gradually become one economic entity of research and development, production, sales and service.
The main products: direct method zinc oxide, zinc oxide indirect method, light magnesium oxide, high purity magnesium oxide, light magnesium carbonate etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range