The product: Lithopone 28% (B301)
Lithopone 28% (B301) is an organically coated white pigment based on a co-precipitated zinc sulfide / barium sulfate.
Typical Properties of Lithopne 28%:
● Low binder requirement
● Good dispersibility
● Neutral hue
● Low abrasiveness, thanks to low Mohs hardness
Applications of Lithopone 28%:
● Paints and coatings
Suitable for use in matt and semi‑matt powder-coating systems, thanks to its favorable rheological properties and excellent compatibility with coloured pigments.
Achieves high dry opacity in the pulp. Its good retention permits use in pigment size preparations. Bimodal particle distribution improves the porosity of the paper.
● Plastics and rubber
Technical Data of Lithopone 28%:
In terms of total zinc sulfide and barium sulfate the sum of% (m / m) ≥
The total amount of zinc (in zinc sulfide)% m / m) ≥
Zinc Oxide% (m / m)
105 ℃ Volatile% (m / m) ≤
Water soluble% (m / m) ≤
Filter material (63μm filter)% (m / m) ≤
Color (with standard sample)
Death by degrees to take liquid water
Oil Absorption g/100g
Reducing power (with standard sample)% ≥
Opacity (contrast ratio)
Not lower than 5%standerd sample
Storage of Lithopne 28%:
Keep the product unstacked in dry and closed rooms at normal temperature and air humidity.
To achieve best possible results, we recommend storage under the conditions stated above and use within 12 months from delivery.
- Q:paint material?
- take a decorator's suggession
- Q:What is the polymerization mechanism by which the low molecular weight monomer is converted into a polymer
- This can find their own information
- Q:What kind of dye do you want?
- The main materials are: egg (egg yolk or egg green), linseed oil, water, peppermint oil, dama resin, where the water, alcohol, vinegar Juice, etc., the preparation of more complex. Different recipes, the use of methods and effects are also different.
- Q:What kind of food should the painter eat?
- Eggs, also known as chicken eggs, chicken, is the eggs produced by hens, there is a layer of hard shell, there are air chamber, egg and yolk part. Rich in cholesterol, nutrient-rich, an egg weighing about 50 grams, containing 7 grams of protein. Egg protein amino acid ratio is very suitable for human physiological needs, easy for the body to absorb, the utilization rate of up to 98% or more, high nutritional value, is one of the human food often eat.
- Q:what paint do I use for fiberglass material?
- Two pack, or flow coat. Depends on the ground (the surface condition) and what others have done before you as to what precisely you need to do. Coating GRP is normal. Single pack, architectural (house and domestic) and chain store paints are not going to work in a fit for more than a short while at best. In some cases that is fine, but there is no substitute for quality in finishes. And most of the cost of painting is the prep work - why buy cheap paint after all that effort?
- Q:Decoration in the oil paint and water-based paint the advantages and disadvantages?
- Cost-effective water-based paint in the drying time, hardness, fullness and other performance on the technical requirements are relatively high, the manufacturing process is relatively complex, and the need for large-scale production equipment to produce more stable performance of the product, the production cost is relatively high. This is also the same grade of water-based paint prices much higher than the reasons for oily paint. It is understood that the current market in the end product, the oil paint is about 200 yuan / group, including curing agent, thinner, paint, a total weight of about 5 kg; water-based paint about 400 yuan / barrel, 18 liters per barrel.
- Q:about painting?
- WE NEED MORE INFO ON YOUR DRESSER. WHAT IS IT MADE OF, WOOD, FORMICA OR OTHER? IS IT ALREADY PAINTED. ?
- Q:What are the effects of primer, intermediate paint and topcoat in exterior wall coating systems?
- In the atmosphere corrosive environment of the external wall coating coating system is usually divided into primer, intermediate paint and topcoat.The main role of the primer is to lay the foundation on the substrate, the substrate has a good adhesion, with anti-rust performance The primer has a good wetting property on the surface of the substrate, as well as the osmotic effect, which enhances the adhesion to the substrate The main effect of the intermediate paint is to increase the film thickness and thus play a more effective shielding effect. The primer and topcoat in the exterior paint coating structure should not be too thick, so the middle layer is usually also a high-solids, thick slurry coating with a thixotropic variant, and the intermediate paint is also able to work well with the primer and finish Combined with the role of the machine, the car, the middle layer but also to make the surface smooth, is conducive to the topcoat. The most commonly used intermediate paint is the epoxy cloud iron intermediate paint in heavy anti-corrosion coatings, there is no simple intermediate paint concept , Many times the so-called intermediate paint can be used as a separate primer, and even as a glossy and aesthetic performance requirements of the top parts of the use of topcoat The main role is to prevent the external environment of harmful corrosive media, such as oxygen , Water vapor, sulfur dioxide and the chemical atmosphere of the same time, the beauty of the topcoat of the paint is now more and more attention, and sometimes also requires the outer layer of varnish, such as aliphatic polyurethane varnish, in order to get more For the dense shielding film.
- Q:acrylic paint or fabric paint?
- Paint For Shoes
- Q:Does paint oxidize or does it dry?
- Water-based nail polish is based on an acrylic polymer emulsion (e.g. styrene-acrylate copolymer), and pigments similar to those used in watercolor paints. Clear nail polish can be used on jewelry to coat and protect the metals from oxidizing.
Dragon, the company has strong hardware and software with the most advanced testing, testing equipment and excellent technical staff. We the also introduce advanced scientific management mechanism, and gradually become one economic entity of research and development, production, sales and service.
The main products: direct method zinc oxide, zinc oxide indirect method, light magnesium oxide, high purity magnesium oxide, light magnesium carbonate etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range