The product: Lithopone 28% (B301)
Lithopone 28% (B301) is an organically coated white pigment based on a co-precipitated zinc sulfide / barium sulfate.
Typical Properties of Lithopne 28%:
● Low binder requirement
● Good dispersibility
● Neutral hue
● Low abrasiveness, thanks to low Mohs hardness
Applications of Lithopone 28%:
● Paints and coatings
Suitable for use in matt and semi‑matt powder-coating systems, thanks to its favorable rheological properties and excellent compatibility with coloured pigments.
Achieves high dry opacity in the pulp. Its good retention permits use in pigment size preparations. Bimodal particle distribution improves the porosity of the paper.
● Plastics and rubber
Technical Data of Lithopone 28%:
In terms of total zinc sulfide and barium sulfate the sum of% (m / m) ≥
The total amount of zinc (in zinc sulfide)% m / m) ≥
Zinc Oxide% (m / m)
105 ℃ Volatile% (m / m) ≤
Water soluble% (m / m) ≤
Filter material (63μm filter)% (m / m) ≤
Color (with standard sample)
Death by degrees to take liquid water
Oil Absorption g/100g
Reducing power (with standard sample)% ≥
Opacity (contrast ratio)
Not lower than 5%standerd sample
Storage of Lithopne 28%:
Keep the product unstacked in dry and closed rooms at normal temperature and air humidity.
To achieve best possible results, we recommend storage under the conditions stated above and use within 12 months from delivery.
- Q:Polymer mortar is a ton of tons of cubic meters. How much money is converted into a cubic meter.
- The density of polymer mortar than the cement mortar should also be about 1800 kg / cubic meters. That is, there are about 1.8 tons of 1 side, 1 ton 1500, 1 side about 2700 or so
- Q:The most fundamental difference between dyes and pigments
- Dye is water-soluble, is containing ionic groups, in the aqueous solution appears completely dissolved colloidal solution state, can be used to dye a variety of textile fibers.
- Q:Can be dissolved in water
- But the direct dye does not belong to environmental dyes, and now the regular dyeing factory are not used.
- Q:Is water-based paint and clear paint the same thing?
- Water-based paint is water as a thinner, no organic solvent coating, benzene, toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, free TDI toxic heavy metals, non-toxic non-irritating odor, harmless to the human body, do not pollute the environment, , Crystal translucent, good flexibility and has a water, wear, anti-aging, anti-yellowing, fast drying, easy to use and so on. Can be used in: wood, metal, plastic, glass, building surface and other materials.
- Q:How do I paint ceiling?
- Use this room to learn a lesson--always paint the ceiling first. I don't use rollers because of the splatter, I use a paint pad. I am so experienced after all these years of using the paint pad exclusively that I don't even have to use a brush to cut in. They usually can be put on a long handle so you don't even have to use a ladder (I hate the long handles). Perhaps you could use a pad for about a foot from the wall & roller the center section depending on how large the room is.
- Q:Fluorescent pigments differ from fluorescent dyes
- Pigment is a powdery solid opaque, used in ink, paint, plastic and so on
- Q:Plastic paint and metal paint the difference? I use metal paint spray plastic will play from the skin Will you master how is it?
- Spray paint will have a lot of formaldehyde volatile to the atmosphere
- Q:What is the difference between oily and waterproof latex paint?
- One is toxic and one is nontoxic
- Q:What is the paint on the wall?
- It is best to buy their own harmless dyes
- Q:Softened water to ensure the quality of dyeing water to avoid the role of reactive dyes and hard water c What is the meaning
- If you need a higher PH value available sodium phosphate or sodium hydroxide, the need for low PH value available sodium bicarbonate. Sodium hydroxide is a strong alkali PH value is difficult to control, it is not often used. 4: 19 # blue blue dye problem 19 # Blue is a dye uptake, dyeing fastness has the characteristics of the dye, widely used in the world. This dye belongs to the vinyl sulfone type dye, in the dyeing was sulfuric acid sulfide structure, through the alkali into the vinyl sulfone structure, and then react with the fiber, was sulfuric acid sulfide structure, has a high solubility, but very low affinity , For this reason, the initial rate is extremely low. Vinyl sulfone form when the solubility decreased significantly, but at this time the affinity was significantly improved. The exhaustion rate increased significantly, so in the ordinary dyeing conditions, there will be uneven dyeing phenomenon. Can be solved by the following method. A: Use of surfactants to improve the stability of the dissolution of vinyl sulfone B: batches of salt or alkali addition method 5: 21 # blue coloring and reproducibility of the problems and solutions 21 # blue hair color Mission is the use of copper and titanium Qing, it has the following characteristics A: molecular weight B is easy to gather water-soluble dyes, in the dye did not generally water-soluble state was colloidal. C: its chemical structure contains a lot of isomers, due to different manufacturers, different batches, its structure is also different.
Dragon, the company has strong hardware and software with the most advanced testing, testing equipment and excellent technical staff. We the also introduce advanced scientific management mechanism, and gradually become one economic entity of research and development, production, sales and service.
The main products: direct method zinc oxide, zinc oxide indirect method, light magnesium oxide, high purity magnesium oxide, light magnesium carbonate etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range