Product Description of Titanium Dioxide :
CR900 with Excellent Dispersion, Uniform and the right size. Remarkable dispersion. it is designed to exceed today's expectations for a Titanium DIoxide and set tomorrow's standard in plastic formulations .
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide CR900
|Bulking value, L/kg(gal/lb) ||0.25(0.03)|
|Organic Treatment ||yes|
|Color CIE L* ||98|
|Median Particle Size*,um ||0.27|
|Resistance at 30℃(86℉)(1000 ohm)||8.1|
|Carbon Black Undertone ||11.7|
Suggest for Use for Titanium Dioxide :
CR900 has an excellent balance of chalk resistance, hiding, and gloss with outstanding dispersion performance for a broad range of both exterior and interior applications. CR900 is recommended for use in architectural, industrial and automotive applications.
Safety of Titanium Dioxide :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
- Q:what is the meaning of painting?
- In Van Gogh’s Sunflowers For example the literal meaning is that the application of paint communicates (gives meaning too) a vase of pretty sunflowers. The deeper, underlying figurative meaning of the artist was that flowers, like human life, grow and blossom, then wilt and die. It reminds us of the fragility of human life. Aesthetic meaning has to do with the challenge of achieving a `light on light' effect, in which the contrast between the bouquet and the background was minimalised to the extent possible. The emotional meaning shares a feeling of warm happiness. Personal meaning: What does it mean to the artist? How does the style, and subject matter relate to the artists life and his intention for the work? Van Gogh gave this painting away as a gift to a friend. It had new meaning as a present that was different from its aesthetic, symbolic, or representational meaning. What does it mean to the viewer? Also there are cultural and contextual meanings that can reinforce, distort or add to the meaning: Meaning can change in different cultures and for different individual interpretations within that culture. For example, what the painting means to the artist, me and you might differ. Do you know what I mean?
- Q:how to make acrylic paint?
- buy it, then you mix it up to get the colors right, and paint, really simple if you're a begginer, also you can get various effects, by adding water,etc Main article: Acrylic painting techniques Acrylic artist paints may be thinned with water and used as washes in the manner of watercolor paints, but the washes are not re-hydratable once dry. For this reason, acrylics do not lend themselves to color lifting techniques as do gum arabic based watercolor paints. Acrylic paints can be used in high gloss or matte finishes. As with oils, pigment amounts and particle size can alter the paint sheen. Likewise, matting agents can be added to dull the finish. Topcoats or varnishes may also be applied to alter sheen. When dry, acrylic paint is generally non-removable. Water or mild solvents do not re-solubilize it, although isopropyl alcohol can lift some fresh paint films off. Toluene and acetone can remove paint films, but they do not lift paint stains very well and are not selective. The use of a solvent to remove paint will result in removal of all of the paint layers, acrylic gesso, etc. Only a proper, artist-grade acrylic gesso should be used to prime canvas in preparation for painting with acrylic. It is important to avoid adding non-stable or non-archival elements to the gesso upon application. Acrylic will not form a stable paint film if it has been thinned with more than 30% water content. However, the viscosity of acrylic can successfully be reduced by using suitable extenders that maintain the integrity of the paint film. There are retarders to prolong drying and workability time and a flow release to increase color blending ability.
- Q:What is the difference between dye printing and paint printing?
- Paint printing difference Dye printing is obvious, important distinction between feel, fastness and bright, photometric photometer.
- Q:Open paint and closed paint which is more expensive? What is more beautiful? Is doing white
- The open type is made of nitrocellulose. Closed is made of polyester paint and water-based paint. The price of water-based paint is the most expensive. Nitrocellulose and polyester varnish are relatively less than the type of nitro. The price is generally the same as the price of polyester mid-range paint. Polyester paint more types. Selectivity is relatively large. The price range is relatively large. But do open with nitro has a disadvantage is the amount of great. The general use of polyester paint construction, then painted three times more than twice the paint on it. If you use nitro, then the general six times to paint six times before the paint effect we go. General paint workers are not afraid of trouble with nitro. Nitro makes it very good. More suitable for young people with. There are time to try to find a good way to paint the painter. Because the difficulty of the construction of nitro is higher than that of polyester. Nitro environmental performance is also very good. Polyester and water-based paint is more suitable for closed. This is more suitable for mature type. If you are more personal. Young people use nitro to do open is pretty good indeed. If you are more mature nature that with polyester and water-based closed may make you like more. I know the knowledge is poured out. Give me points to it.
- Q:What is the difference between lithium batteries and polymer batteries, which is better?
- Single volume capacity, the product wins mobile power are used high-capacity batteries, single volume capacity and the market application of polymer batteries similar.
- Q:What is the difference between a dye and a pigment-based printing ink?
- The dyestuff is dyed, but the pigment is different, and the pigment can be used to make dyes and all the raw materials of monochrome and mixed colorants made of pigments. Simply put the pigment is the raw material of all colored materials. Pigment of the three primary colors are yellow, magenta, cyan. The rest of all the colors are mixed by the three colors from the mix, such as yellow plus magenta is equal to red, yellow plus green is equal to green, yellow plus red and blue is equal to black, these are the three primary colors are mixed, the three primary colors are not equal Mixing can get all the colors in the world.
- Q:What happens when the milk encounters a pigment?
- Material: Food Pigments, Milk, Detergent
- Q:Furniture paint and wall order
- This is certainly not the furniture paint our basic oil diluent, the wall is used to paint, in fact, paint, are basically water-soluble, and rarely use oily thinner! You use wood paint and paint together will appear white virtual liquid can not be the construction of the!
- Q:Car antifreeze yellow and red color What is the difference
- Brand is not the same, the color of antifreeze is not the same. Now the antifreeze is generally green, mostly green. Red Blue.
- Q:what are emulsion paints?
- Emulsion paints refer to the chemical content of acrylic paint. Acrylic paint is basically a polymer resin (or emulsion), water, and pigment (whatever the chemical composition of that pigment may be). Water evaporates, resin hardens and traps the pigment in it. Oil paint is of course different because it is not water based, and you cannot paint with acrylic over oils. (You can, however, paint over acrylic with oil.) Oil paint also usually takes six months or more to completely 100% dry. I've heard from art teachers before that there are paintings in the Louvre that are not 100% dry. Latex is an entirely different story. It's more of a rubbery substance but it's easier to use on skin because it can stretch and move with a person whereas acrylic will crack/crumple and come off with a lot of movement and oil just... wouldn't dry.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality