Product Description of Titanium Dioxide :
CR900 with Excellent Dispersion, Uniform and the right size. Remarkable dispersion. it is designed to exceed today's expectations for a Titanium DIoxide and set tomorrow's standard in plastic formulations .
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide CR900
|Bulking value, L/kg(gal/lb) ||0.25(0.03)|
|Organic Treatment ||yes|
|Color CIE L* ||98|
|Median Particle Size*,um ||0.27|
|Resistance at 30℃(86℉)(1000 ohm)||8.1|
|Carbon Black Undertone ||11.7|
Suggest for Use for Titanium Dioxide :
CR900 has an excellent balance of chalk resistance, hiding, and gloss with outstanding dispersion performance for a broad range of both exterior and interior applications. CR900 is recommended for use in architectural, industrial and automotive applications.
Safety of Titanium Dioxide :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
- Q:paint material?
- for the interior walls it depens on if u want a water base or oil coz each one has a different result and for the exterior it should b specially made for exterior
- Q:Class A lithium polymer battery and 3A level difference
- Belong to the manufacturers themselves named, does not belong to the industry common naming rules category. Refer to other places naming rules, 3A level should be better than the A level.
- Q:latex and acrylic paint?
- Sort of... Latex used to mean a water-based rubber paint, but now it means anything water-based. It is a poor term because it is used by manufacturers for many varieties of water based paint, and often is cheap vinyl-based stuff 100% Acrylic paint is the best choice in water-based, and sometimes is labelled as latex. Best look for 100% acrylic, or you might get some cheap mixture. They should lose the term latex completely, and accurately describe the type of water-based paint. But manufacturers like the confusion, as they can sell cheap paint.
- Q:What is the polymer orientation structure?
- The mechanism of orientation The amorphous polymer has two different structural units of motion - the orientation of the entire molecular chain and segment segments: through the internal rotation of the single bond, and the segments are arranged in parallel along the direction of the field. For example: in the high elasticity of the stretch, the entire molecular chain arrangement is still chaotic. The entire molecular chain orientation: the need for molecular chain of the coordinated movement, the molecular chain are arranged in parallel along the direction of the field. For example, in a viscous flow state, the external force can orient the entire molecular chain, but the segment may not be oriented. For the crystalline polymer, under the action of the external field, the orientation of the microcrystals occurs, that is, with the tilt and slip of the wafer, the original folded-chain wafer is stretched and rearranged to a new oriented folded-chain wafer , Straight chain microcrystalline or from the spherulite into a microfiber structure and so on.
- Q:Aqua colored metallic paint..........?
- metallic paint is awesome for what you're doing, but a word of advice- get the good stuff it should be shiny enough
- Q:What is grafted polymer?
- Basic definition: Graft copolymer: A copolymer of a side chain of a polymer segment that is different from the main chain chemical structure on certain atoms of the polymer backbone, referred to as a graft copolymer, Such as grafted neoprene, SBS graft copolymer. Description: The so-called graft copolymerization refers to the macromolecule chain through the chemical bond to the appropriate branch or functional side of the reaction, the formation of the product is called graft copolymer. The properties of the graft copolymer are determined by the composition, structure, length and number of branches of the backbone and branches. The long branches of the grafted counterparts are similar to the blends, the branches are short and the larger grafts are similar to the random copolymers. By copolymerization, two different properties of the polymer can be grafted together to form a special graft. Therefore, the graft modification of the polymer has become a simple and effective method to expand the application of polymer and improve the performance of polymer materials.
- Q:If I keep painting paint-by-numbers will I be able to paint without them?
- If simply wanting to paint realistic pictures, I believe that it gives you a good color reference to start. Paint by numbers seems boxy, and doesn't involve much blending and shading, but does give you great insight on a base color scheme. If you want to expand your abilities you might want to start adding your own shades and blends as a 2nd layer to the paint by number you started. This might give you some concept and practice if you enjoy painting anyway. Truly, you need to try and express your own artistic capabilities in works of your own and just let it flow! You might be surprised with yourself. Art is based on opinions anyway. actual definition of art: Art is the product or process of deliberately arranging items (often with symbolic significance) in a way that influences and affects one or more of the senses, emotions, and intellect. given by wikipedia Under the sources there is a website to help you learn to draw and paint, it is free to use. This might suit your needs for a starting point. You might also just search free art activities or free art classes online. It may lead to more promising results.
- Q:What is the secondary crystallization and post-crystallization of the polymer?
- As the name suggests, the secondary crystallization is in the first crystallization, the late occurred in the initial crystal structure under the imperfect site or occurred in the initial crystallization of the amorphous area of the phenomenon of re-crystallization in the stress, annealing is occur.
- Q:Why do people use linseed oil when painting with oil based paint?
- Linseed Oil Based Paint
- Q:what is the meaning of painting?
- There are many levels and types of meaning for any artwork. Meaning has to do with how the painting is interpreted, and what is communicated, and the relationship between the artist and the work, and ultimately the viewer and the work.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality