Product Description of Titanium Dioxide :
CR900 with Excellent Dispersion, Uniform and the right size. Remarkable dispersion. it is designed to exceed today's expectations for a Titanium DIoxide and set tomorrow's standard in plastic formulations .
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide CR900
|Bulking value, L/kg(gal/lb) ||0.25(0.03)|
|Organic Treatment ||yes|
|Color CIE L* ||98|
|Median Particle Size*,um ||0.27|
|Resistance at 30℃(86℉)(1000 ohm)||8.1|
|Carbon Black Undertone ||11.7|
Suggest for Use for Titanium Dioxide :
CR900 has an excellent balance of chalk resistance, hiding, and gloss with outstanding dispersion performance for a broad range of both exterior and interior applications. CR900 is recommended for use in architectural, industrial and automotive applications.
Safety of Titanium Dioxide :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
- Q:Huang Meitian brush paint and paint what impact?
- High humidity is likely to cause paint sagging, blistering
- Q:Paint pens to paint a basketball?
- No paint will withstand a basketball being used. I would use a sharpie. Even then, if its going to be used, it will not last long
- Q:Clothes faint, there is no color in the home can be used
- Dye is able to make a certain color attached to the fiber on the material, and easy to fall off, discoloration. Dyes are usually dissolved in water, and some dyes require mordant to allow the dye to adhere to the fibers. Archaeological data show that dyeing technology in India and the Middle East has more than five thousand years of history. At that time the dyes from the flora and fauna or minerals, rarely treated.
- Q:The difference between thermal transfer ink and pigment ink
- Thermal transfer ink is printed on coated articles and chemical fiber clothing on the pigment ink waterproof and anti-ultraviolet coefficient is much better
- Q:What is the difference between toner and pigment?
- Toner is a dry paint, also known as pastry, the biggest feature is that no need to add thinner to reconcile the coating directly on the screen, the hue of the mutual mixing is also carried out directly on the screen, with paint painting both oil painting Heavy and colorful watercolor Smart feeling, and the painting is convenient, unique painting effect, by the Western painter's respected.
- Q:Is the polymer battery durable? With lithium battery what is the difference
- Lithium polymer battery (Li-polymer, also known as polymer lithium battery): it is also a lithium-ion battery, but compared with the liquid lithium battery (Li-ion) with high energy density, more compact, ultra-thin , Lightweight, and high security and other obvious advantages, is a new type of battery.
- Q:Pigment moisture content on the silk screen ink have any effect
- The filler is white, transparent, translucent or inappropriately powdered. Mainly from the filling effect, filling the pigment part, the appropriate use of some filler, can reduce the amount of paint, reduce costs, but also adjust the nature of the ink, such as thick, fluid, etc., but also improve the flexibility of formula design.
- Q:What is the direct red pigment and cationic dye?
- Pigments are dissolved in oil and dyes are dissolved in water
- Q:Does the polymer battery belong to a lithium battery?
- Q:What are the dyes that do stained paper cutting?
- The traditional Chinese painting pigments, which are generally divided into two categories of mineral pigments and plant pigments, from the use of history, should first have minerals, after plants, like ink first smoke, after the smoke. Ancient rock paintings on the left behind the bright color, according to the test, found that the use of mineral pigments (such as cinnabar), mineral pigments is a significant feature is not easy to fade, colorful, read Zhang Daqian years of painting most of this impression , A large area of stone green, stone green, cinnabar can make people lifted! Plant pigments are mainly extracted from the trees and flowers.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality