1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Packing Of Chrome Oxide Green : 25 kg/ PP bag or kraft bag , or as your requirements.
7. Usage Chrome Oxide Green : Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing,
smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
8. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
TDS Of Chrome Oxide Green Refractory Grade:
Water Soluble ≤
- Q:How is the paint made? What is the material?
- 18th century, due to the development and utilization of linseed oil and zinc oxide, the rapid development of the paint industry. In the 20th century, the paint technology has made significant development, there is a greater adhesion, higher gloss, flame retardant, corrosion resistance and high thermal stability of the paint of the Chinese paint industry more authoritative "paint technology" a book Is such a definition: "paint is a material, this material can be used in different construction process coated on the surface of the object to form a strong adhesion, with a certain strength, continuous solid film. Called paint film or coating.
- Q:What kind of paint decoration wall best ah! Environmental protection point.
- General decoration materials are formaldehyde, formaldehyde volatilization is a slow process, long can reach 10 years, so that often the window ventilation, so that the room as soon as possible to disperse formaldehyde, there can be some other methods, you can In the room to raise some plants, such as cactus, Chlorophytum, horseradish, ivy, iron tree, chrysanthemum, etc., in addition to formaldehyde have little effect, so only play a small role. So to tie in with other materials, you can use some Maya blue, activated carbon, etc. in addition to formaldehyde, but the adsorption of activated carbon will be less saturated effect, as well as photocatalyst wood oil can be painted in the wooden furniture or floor, the formaldehyde decomposition.
- Q:Watercolor of white liquid sprinkled on clothes how to wash off
- First of all to use hot water to dissolve the glue in the stain to remove, and then decolorization of detergent or fresh ammonia, and finally drift with water. White clothes can be decolored with hydrogen peroxide.
- Q:Is it the same as cotton and cotton?
- Not the same, artificial cotton needs high temperature
- Q:Is it ok to put paint on something that already has paint on?
- For traditional painting Any acrylic based paint can be painted on with any kind of paint. Oil based paint can ONLY be painted on with other oil paints. For painting a car. The paint on cars is baked on. Literally. In an oven. If you plan to paint over it with out sanding it down, know that it will not be as durable and it will flake and ship very easily. IE, your car will look like sh*t after a few years of wear and tear. Know that if you plan to use spray paint (a lot of people do this), the paint won't look nearly as good as well as being very undurable. That being said, i've seen surprising results with spray paint. Best bet: get a pro to do it. Nothing beats power coated baked paint. On a budget: Sand it down using a power sander. Clean off the hood to make sure all the paint particles are off. Use rustoleum spray paint (if you're gonna use spray paint, use rusto. NEVER use krylon).Do 1-2 coats of primer, 4-5 coats of actual color, 2-3 coats of clear coat (whether matte or gloss finish, your choice). ALWAYS DO LIGHT COATS. Thick coats bubble and chip easily. When the can says to let the paint sit for a few hours, let the paint sit.
- Q:Floor paint and water paint difference
- Clear water paint: according to the coating effect to classify, there are water paint, mixed paint and so on. Clear water paint for the perspective of the decorative panel texture, pores. Paint the color required to do with the background, finishing varnish to achieve the desired effect called water paint. After the brushing of water can show the original color and pattern of the substrate. Clear water paint to choose the color and texture of the panel, in the construction process to pay attention to when the material into the protection that is to brush primer, in order to better protect the furniture and color.
- Q:What is the difference between active printing and paint printing?
- Active printing refers to the use of reactive dyes on the fabric pattern of the printing process, the so-called reactive dyes refers to the dye molecules with reactive groups of dyes, the dye can be with the cellulose fiber (cotton fiber) chemical reaction , So the color is more solid. This type of printing and dyeing requires a lot of water, so the fabric feel softer, because most of the reactive dyes with the fiber chemical reaction, so there is no real dye on the fabric, and more environmentally friendly and more secure. The color of this fabric no matter how many times you wash, theoretically will not fade, that is, washed the color or will be the same with the new, (of course, the sun will make it some color), said here only refers to washed color.
- Q:What is polymer mortar?
- Cobalt is an aqueous dispersion of macromolecule polymer, after adding cement mortar (polymer cement mortar impermeable anti-cracking anti-cracking mortar waterproof mortar polyacrylate emulsion cement mortar acrylic emulsion cement mortar) The The mortar has excellent adhesion, crack resistance, anti-freezing, anti-seepage, anti-corrosion, anti-chloride ion penetration, wear resistance, aging resistance and other properties, suitable for water conservancy, port engineering, roads, bridges, metallurgy, chemical, industrial and civil Construction and other steel structure and reinforced concrete structure of the anti-seepage, anti-corrosion surface and repair works. Propolis mortar can also be resistant to acid, urea, benzene and other chemical media corrosion, has been included in the national "industrial building anti-corrosion design specifications" GB50046-95 as a chemical corrosion-resistant materials. Compared with the traditional epoxy resin mortar, acrylic mortar shows its superiority, not only low cost, and easy construction. Propylene mortar construction and ordinary mortar similar to the artificial smear, but also mechanical spraying, and suitable for wet surface bonding, non-toxic, and the basic concrete temperature adaptability, resistance to atmospheric aging, life with ordinary cement mortar, to overcome the ring Oxygen mortar often because of its expansion coefficient is greater than the base of concrete and the drawbacks of cracking off.
- Q:What is the 888 paint
- Brother general paint is latex paint 888 just his product name, such as 818 988 828 998 688, etc.
- Q:The difference between the printer pigment ink and the dye ink
- Dye ink has a good color reproduction ability, but the printed version of the waterproof, anti-light, poor antioxidant capacity, photos after long-term preservation, prone to fade phenomenon. The characteristics of the pigment ink is the opposite, print out the photo has a good waterproof, anti-light, anti-oxidation and storage performance, but the color reproduction capacity will be slightly worse.
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range