1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Packing Of Chrome Oxide Green : 25 kg/ PP bag or kraft bag , or as your requirements.
7. Usage Chrome Oxide Green : Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing,
smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
8. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
TDS Of Chrome Oxide Green Refractory Grade:
Water Soluble ≤
- Q:What is the dilution of acrylic paint, how to save after use?
- A high degree of wine can be diluted with water can also be sealed
- Q:Open paint and closed paint which is more expensive? What is more beautiful? Is doing white
- The open type is made of nitrocellulose. Closed is made of polyester paint and water-based paint. The price of water-based paint is the most expensive. Nitrocellulose and polyester varnish are relatively less than the type of nitro. The price is generally the same as the price of polyester mid-range paint. Polyester paint more types. Selectivity is relatively large. The price range is relatively large. But do open with nitro has a disadvantage is the amount of great. The general use of polyester paint construction, then painted three times more than twice the paint on it. If you use nitro, then the general six times to paint six times before the paint effect we go. General paint workers are not afraid of trouble with nitro. Nitro makes it very good. More suitable for young people with. There are time to try to find a good way to paint the painter. Because the difficulty of the construction of nitro is higher than that of polyester. Nitro environmental performance is also very good. Polyester and water-based paint is more suitable for closed. This is more suitable for mature type. If you are more personal. Young people use nitro to do open is pretty good indeed. If you are more mature nature that with polyester and water-based closed may make you like more. I know the knowledge is poured out. Give me points to it.
- Q:Epoxy resin powder coating and epoxy paint paint What is the difference
- Epoxy powder coating is the powder after heating and melting through the spray gun, the general is the epoxy paint is brush or roller. The former is hot melt without solvent, no water. The latter is watery.
- Q:Can dye inks and pigments be mixed?
- with a small drill to expand the ink hole, we will send a small drill (Figure 1).
- Q:How much paint do I need for a paint fight?
- tempura paints-will wash out of clothes normal paint- wear rubbish or old clothes you don't wear anymore, just in case the paint wont come off fabric paint- for the 2nd, 3rd and fourth idea :-) to make things interesting: 1) blow up a balloon (relatively small) 2) put the paint inside 3) fill it as much as you can ( the heavier, the better splash it will make) wear white: 1) once you have finished 2) take off the white item of clothing 3) leave it to dry 4) there you have a memory of the birthday and a cool clothing item ! wall paint: 1) get a giant sheet (bed sheet) 2) pin it to the wall with nails or drawing pins 3) get a paintbrush 4) splat the paint all over the wall and whatever you want to paint on it floor paint: 1) sheet on the floor 2) grab a tray or plate 3) put paint in each one 4)use your hands and feet, make a trail, make a picture with hand prints !
- Q:What is the difference between a single component and a two-component polyurethane coating?
- One-component polyurethane waterproof coating construction is convenient, to overcome the two-component polyurethane waterproof coating to measure the shortcomings of mixing, to ensure product quality and engineering waterproofing effect.
- Q:How to get paint out of paintbrushes?
- If the paint is still wet and it's latex paint, plain water will remove it. (Sometimes you have to add soap.) If it's oil-based paint or if the paint is dry, paint solvent will remove it. (You can buy this at most hardware stores.) If both fail, time for a new brush.
- Q:Lithium battery is good or the polymer battery is good
- You said the polymer battery is the name of the polymer lithium battery.It is a lithium battery from the batteries that lithium batteries are divided into the first generation of steel lithium battery, the second generation of aluminum lithium batteries, the third generation Polymer lithium battery.As the polymer battery is encapsulated with aluminum composite film, the film is only 0.3m thick, the interior can be installed the largest amount of reaction material, aluminum composite film than the steel shell much lighter, aluminum composite film can be pulled up , Effectively slow down the battery when the adverse reaction to the pressure, to avoid the possibility of the explosion. Polymer lithium battery is the highest capacity lithium battery, the lightest weight, the best safety of the battery.
- Q:Mobile power: lithium polymer battery, lithium battery, lithium ion battery which is good
- Soft lithium-ion battery (polymer battery) has a higher energy density, better performance and performance of any shape and other characteristics, as the majority of mainstream digital products, the preferred cell, but compared to steel lithium-ion battery , The price is still high.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the polymer melt flow?
- Newtonian fluid, and shear is proportional to, generally only very low degree of polymerization of the polymer is such a fluid.
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range