Description of Titanium Dioxide on Fiber Grade :
Titanium Dioxide Fiber Grade CF601 adopts fine surface treatment and pre-dispersing process. The titanium dioxide particle interface is wrapped by the complete and tough interfacial film, and the particles won't aggregate through enhancing powdering force and space transfer resistance. The titanium dioxide particle can reach the required particle diameter, so the product can reach superior quality.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide Fiber Grade CF601
a (<red hue)
b (< yellow hue)
45um residue on sieve%
Loss on ignition %
Water dispersion %
10%TiO2-EG penetration amount
Mean particle diameter (um)
Suggestion Usage for Titanium Dioxide CF601 on Fiber Grade :
Titanium Dioxide Fiber Grade CF601 has an excellent balance of chalk resistance, hiding, and gloss with outstanding dispersion performance for a broad range of both exterior and interior applications. Widely used in aqueous and solvent-based exterior paints, paints, plastic, rubber, printing ink, high quality paper, waxed paper and leather finish cosmetics etc.
Safety for Titanium Dioxide on Fiber Grade :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing & shippment on Titanium Dioxide :
25kg/bag or 50kg/bag, or even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One container can be load 22 MT if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage on Titanium Dioxide Fiber Grade :
The shelf of Titaniumd Dioxde is indefinite as the material kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What kind of paint is used on aluminum?
- Commonly used polyester coatings and fluorocarbon coatings
- Q:How does ancient China call pigments?
- Ancient Chinese painting commonly used in the red, blue, so the modern multi-call summary as "Danqing." "Danqing" refers to the Dan sand green ore pigments, because it is not easy to fade, so historians as a metaphor of a person's performance, but also because Dan Dan more than remember, more than a book, so "Danqing" meaning with history.
- Q:what is car paint hardener?
- It can go in either one if compatible. All it does is speed the normal hardening process. It does not make the paint better or harder, but it allows for buffing and additional coats without having to wait as long.
- Q:What is the difference between a polymer compound and a polymer?
- In the IUPAC 1996: Excerpt from Pure Appl. Chem. 1996, 68, 2287 - 2311, according to IUPAC 1996: Excerpt from Pure Appl. Chem. 1996, 68, 2287-2311
- Q:The difference between dye ink and pigment ink in inkjet printers
- Pigment of the ink is more light, the color is not so bright, dye ink is not fast, bright colors, we are the manufacturer of printer ink manufacturers
- Q:How to dilute the color material
- From the strict sense, we are currently used in the processing of the color of the color pigment can not be counted as pigment production, and that is a pigment (in order to distinguish, for our embroidery industry called pigment) application more Exactly, because the pigment to this link, its chemical properties are usually not allowed to make changes, otherwise the hue will change. There are very many kinds of modern pigments (dyes), from raw ore to chemical synthesis, from inorganic to organic, extracted from plant vines to animal bone incineration, if you are interested, you can easily walk into a pigment business, You are dazzled.
- Q:How to color leather products
- Squeeze dyeing method The method is to first dye and plastic by dry dyeing method for mixing, and then extruded with a special extruder into a thin, cut into granular. The method of color mixing is good, help to disperse the poor pigment.
- Q:Is there a difference between polymer compounds and polymers?
- Chinese people to do a literal article, such as English foreigners have long been indiscriminate MADE OF and MADE FROM also taught as "fennel beans," the fen words have four kinds of wording to show off.
- Q:Giraffe paint and bauhinia paint which brand is good
- They belong to the same grade, in the paint industry is second-tier brand.
- Q:DIY Exterior house painting?
- Pressure wash and scrape/sand/brush any loose paint. Seal surface with a sealer designed to prime and seal chalked surfaces. Paint from top to bottom. These are just high level rules of thumb. Factors such as condition of existing paint, material (wood, siding, stucco, etc), location all play a part in determining the right solution. Best bet is to either clarify your question here with details that include the state, near salt or fresh water or no water, condition of the existing paint, the type of material the house is made of, etc. Or, take this information and an open mind to a local paint store. Cheap paint does not equate to a low cost job. Often times, cheap paint requires more coats than quality paint to cover the same area. You usually save time and money by buying as good a quality as you can afford.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality