Description of Titanium Dioxide on Fiber Grade :
Titanium Dioxide Fiber Grade CF601 adopts fine surface treatment and pre-dispersing process. The titanium dioxide particle interface is wrapped by the complete and tough interfacial film, and the particles won't aggregate through enhancing powdering force and space transfer resistance. The titanium dioxide particle can reach the required particle diameter, so the product can reach superior quality.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide Fiber Grade CF601
a (<red hue)
b (< yellow hue)
45um residue on sieve%
Loss on ignition %
Water dispersion %
10%TiO2-EG penetration amount
Mean particle diameter (um)
Suggestion Usage for Titanium Dioxide CF601 on Fiber Grade :
Titanium Dioxide Fiber Grade CF601 has an excellent balance of chalk resistance, hiding, and gloss with outstanding dispersion performance for a broad range of both exterior and interior applications. Widely used in aqueous and solvent-based exterior paints, paints, plastic, rubber, printing ink, high quality paper, waxed paper and leather finish cosmetics etc.
Safety for Titanium Dioxide on Fiber Grade :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing & shippment on Titanium Dioxide :
25kg/bag or 50kg/bag, or even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One container can be load 22 MT if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage on Titanium Dioxide Fiber Grade :
The shelf of Titaniumd Dioxde is indefinite as the material kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Clothes color pigments
- The new stained blue ink stains can be washed with soap, detergent and other detergent scrub. Contaminated for a long time the blue ink stains, available oxalic acid solution soaked scrub, and then washed with detergent to remove.
- Q:Can textile dyes mix with luminous powder?
- Mixing is impossible. Luminous powder can only be attached to the clothes as a coating.
- Q:What is the difference between a polymer battery and a lithium-ion battery?
- It is foreseeable that in the next 5 - 10 years, lithium polymer battery will replace the existing lithium-ion battery! In fact, in the electronics industry more developed Japan and South Korea and other countries, the penetration rate of lithium polymer battery has reached A certain level, but my country is still relatively backward in this regard, let us wait and see it! Not far from the future use of lithium polymer battery phone cheap, I have to replace a more secure mobile phone (battery)!
- Q:What are the differences between paint 106 and 806?
- 106 paint used 806 paint do not understand it should be almost tens of dollars a barrel if it is more than 100 yuan than the purchase of state legislature 15 liters when the Lai 135 yuan / barrel single brush can be 180 square meters whiteness and good hiding good and environmentally friendly
- Q:How do you paint like a pro?
- As a Thomas Kinkade Highlighter Artist and Bob Ross student. I would try performing one stroke technique. One stroke is not complicated and can look like they are done by a pro. make sure you use Acrylic paint and not oil. The reason being is oil takes months to dry and you can end up taking a year for one painting. Good Luck And God Bless!
- Q:What is a photopolymer?
- At present the main photosensitive materials are: bisphenol A epoxy acrylate, polyurethane acrylate, amino acrylate, dipropylene glycol diacrylate, hydroxypropyl acrylate and so on. Mostly for a variety of acrylate polymers. Used for light-cured coatings and dyes.
- Q:How do i paint multiple coats?
- I hope you got water based (latex) paint and not oil-based. the water based will clean easily off of rollers brushes and trays whereas oil-based requires the use of paint thinner to clean up. So considering that, my suggestion for painting multiple coats is to paint light coats, never put too much paint on the wall at one time. Put some paint on the roller or brush, and really spread it out, until your utensil is almost dry before re-dipping into the paint tray. this will keep your coats thin and uniform. let the wall soak up the paint, but don't over saturate. then let that coat dry before repeating. then after 2 coats and a final touch-up pass, it will be awesome
- Q:How can we spray the paint well?
- The preparation of the paint spray includes the inspection of the paint spray tool, the inspection of the paint spray wall, and the protection of the area around the wall. Specifically, it is necessary to check whether the paint spray tool can work properly, it is best to spray in advance to ensure that the tool can be used normally; for paint spray wall, the need to keep the wall smooth, for the wood surface need to use wood sandpaper repeatedly polished After the removal of the surface of the burr, if the surface color is uneven, the wood can be decolored in advance after the spray. For the metal surface, it is necessary to thoroughly clean the surface of the metal, painted in the anti-rust paint after spraying. For the wall need to protect the wall seams clean no debris, it is best to use a knife or fine sandpaper after grinding in the treatment.
- Q:The difference between white paint and colored paint
- The walls of the latex paint, latex paint every barrel is milky white. The color of the paint is formed with a paste and this is like a cup of white water, and a cup of ink with water. Which, each shop has a high school at the end of the file. Different grades of the price is not the same, you said the scrub resistance of the paint almost around 650
- Q:Make a paint composition analysis formula
- Three green paint as a production of high quality water-based wood paint manufacturers, paint can be done.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality