Product Description of Titanium Dioxide manufactured In China :
CR306 is a universal rutile titanium dioxide pigment, manufacturer by the Sulphate and Chloride process, that is designed to deliver both high gloss and excellent durability in coatings. This outstanding combination of end-use performance properties makes it a versatile pigment in solvent and waterborne systems for architectural, industrial and automotive applications.
TDS of the CR306
|Bulking value, L/kg(gal/lb)
|Color CIE L*
|Median Particle Size*,um
|Resistance at 30℃(86℉)(1000 ohm)
|Carbon Black Undertone
Suggestion Usage of Titanium Dioxide Rutile Manufactured in China :
CR306 has an excellent balance of chalk resistance, hiding, and gloss with outstanding dispersion performance for a broad range of both exterior and interior applications. CR306 is recommended for use in architectural, industrial and automotive applications.
Safety Of Titanium Dioxide Manufactured in China :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing Details of Titanium Dioxide Rutile Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MTwithout Pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage Titanium Dioxide :
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What is the relationship between the dispersibility of the pigment and the temperature?
- It can be said that the higher the temperature, the greater the dispersion; the lower the temperature, the smaller the dispersion.
- Q:What is the dye used in the dye?
- There is a special propylene diluent, can be bought in the art shop, if the clothes, then the best use of color and thinner 5 to 1 ratio, because the clothes are not very easy to color, too dry will not go.
- Q:Linoleum tile color change paint or paint
- A small amount of water, chloride ions and a variety of metal protection chemicals industry's top inhibitors, and does not contain solvents or harmful chemical elements.
- Q:What are the best dyestuffs for silk products?
- As good and bad, can not be generalized, depending on the specific color requirements. That is not every type of dye is complete chromatography, and sometimes must be considered in line with the requirements of the premise of chromatography, so that can not say which is good, with just fine. Such as black, you better to direct dyes, and acid black is difficult to dyed pure black.
- Q:How to use acrylic paints ?
- Generally speaking, acrylic paints are much faster to dry than oil paints so if you have a big art assignment that is due quite soon, it is better to use acrylics than oils. Otherwise, oils, because of their slow drying time, are easier to blend colours with as well as the fact that the colours stay the same. For acrylics, the colors dry slightly darker than before. Acrylic paint is really good to use in conjunction with acrylic mediums such as the retarding medium to slow down the drying process, as well as the binder medium (basically a substitution for water because water dilutes the paint too much). For texture, impasto is the way to go. Oh, and acrylics are definitely easier to deal with after painting because you can easily clean your brushes with water and soap (water-based), but oils, you have to use turpentine or special cleaning medium to get rid of the paint off the brushes.
- Q:What is the difference between dye printing and paint printing?
- But with the skills to improve the difference between the two in the narrow, such as paint printing feel almost reached the level of dye printing, paint printing of the bright degree has also been greatly improved, fastness should be differentiated: active printing wet cotton is poor and paint printing is You can think of progress, paint printing fastness is better. Paint printing also contains a special printing more extensive use, environmental protection and energy saving is more obvious.
- Q:I have a question about paint!?
- Basically, yes. Think of it as a coating rather than paint.
- Q:What kind of paint decoration wall best ah! Environmental protection point.
- TVOC is one of the three most important pollutants in the air (PAHs, volatile organic compounds and aldehydes). VOC is the organic vapor with a saturated vapor pressure of more than 133.32pa at room temperature. Its boiling point is 50 ℃ to 250 ℃, which can be evaporated in the air at room temperature. Its toxicity, irritation, carcinogenicity and special odor Sex, will affect the skin and mucous membranes, causing acute damage to the human body. Main Ingredients The main components of VOC are: hydrocarbons, halogenated hydrocarbons, oxygen hydrocarbons and nitrogen hydrocarbons, which include: benzene, organic chloride, freon series, organic ketones, amines, alcohols, ethers, esters, acids and petroleum Hydrocarbon compounds and the like. The main source of VOC: outdoors, mainly from fuel combustion and transportation; and in the interior are mainly from coal and natural gas and other combustion products, smoking, heating and cooking smoke, construction and decoration materials, furniture, household appliances, cleaning Agents and the body itself emissions and so on. In the interior decoration process, VOC mainly from paint, paint and adhesives. General paint VOC content in the 0.4 to 1.0mg? M3. Due to VOC with strong volatility, under normal circumstances, the paint after 10 hours of construction, can be volatile 90%
- Q:Porcelain mineral materials and how to distinguish between the chemical materials
- Mineral dyes are minerals containing various metal ion colorants. Modern dyes are chemical dyes purified from mineral dyes, both of which are theoretically different, impure, other mineral dyes containing symbiosis; one is very Pure, so that the color of burning different, due to long-term aesthetic concepts, people prefer mineral dyes, like this "impure" color, their difference lies in this. Such as blue and white blue is the chemical green material, the color is blue, one can distinguish, the other blue and white Su material, back to the green Zhejiang material, equal green, beads are expected to mineral dyes, their blue distinction between Very large, this distinction is the blue and white porcelain dynasty concluded an important basis. Thank you
- Q:Do not fade the dye, please recommend a few thanks to the chemical dyes.
- Is the dye will fade, but the degree of different, the general dye fastness indicators, the worst level, the best of eight. The same dye used in different materials are also fast on the fast. Do not fade (in fact, fade is not obvious) Must be selected on the dye varieties, a variety of materials have a special dye for dyeing (with) color. Can achieve good fastness, such as cotton with dyes; polyester disperse dyes; acrylic cationic dyes; leather, wool with metal Combined with dyes; paper with a direct dye; paint paint with organic pigments. Can not achieve the purpose of fading. Can only briefly introduce,
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality