Product Description of Titanium Dioxide manufactured In China :
CR306 is a universal rutile titanium dioxide pigment, manufacturer by the Sulphate and Chloride process, that is designed to deliver both high gloss and excellent durability in coatings. This outstanding combination of end-use performance properties makes it a versatile pigment in solvent and waterborne systems for architectural, industrial and automotive applications.
TDS of the CR306
|Bulking value, L/kg(gal/lb)
|Color CIE L*
|Median Particle Size*,um
|Resistance at 30℃(86℉)(1000 ohm)
|Carbon Black Undertone
Suggestion Usage of Titanium Dioxide Rutile Manufactured in China :
CR306 has an excellent balance of chalk resistance, hiding, and gloss with outstanding dispersion performance for a broad range of both exterior and interior applications. CR306 is recommended for use in architectural, industrial and automotive applications.
Safety Of Titanium Dioxide Manufactured in China :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing Details of Titanium Dioxide Rutile Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MTwithout Pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage Titanium Dioxide :
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:how much is a paint job for a 1994 crown victoria?
- for a good paint job these days starting price is around 1200 bucks, and for a car that size it would probably run around 12-1500 bucks to get it done right,if you want one on it that would last,you can get some cheap fly by night paint job on it that would last for about a year for about 6-800 bucks but the,ll use cheap paint on it and in about a year it will turn dull looking because of the cheap paint they used on it,i know i paint once in a while and i got one to do now its a 68 mustang,and supplies alone are costing me more than 600 bucks to paint this car with,and that's using ppg paint on it,its about the best on the market right now,good luck.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of calcium-plastic coating and latex paint?
- Paint in Chinese traditional name for paint. The so-called coating is coated on the surface of the object to be protected or decorated, and can be formed with a strong adhesion of the coating film, usually resin, or oil, or emulsion-based, with or without adding pigments, fillers, add The corresponding auxiliary agent, with organic solvents or water made of viscous liquid. China's paint industry more authoritative "paint technology" a book is so defined: "paint is a material, this material can be used in different construction techniques coated on the surface of the object, the formation of strong adhesion, with a certain strength, continuous A film formed so as to form a film, also known as a film or coating.
- Q:What is the difference between biodegradation and dissolution of polymers?
- Most of the drug carrier materials currently used as controlled release systems are high molecular polymer materials. Biodegradable polymers can be hydrolyzed or digested into small molecules for a certain period of time, can be metabolized from the body through the body, without the need for secondary surgery to remove the carrier material, so more biologically inert materials, more reliable, more reliable, better Biocompatibility, has become the preferred material for drug carriers. The application of the main biodegradable polymers in drug controlled release system is briefly reviewed.
- Q:Is the wall paint brush or spray? Who is used to spray, how?
- The surface of the painted lacquer is relatively smooth, with a slight protrusion on the surface of the brush (due to the use of a roll, the paint will be pulled up). Is completely different, with which, to see your own preferences.
- Q:Cotton clothes on how to clean the paint above
- Essence: take a small amount of wind oil refined on the paint stains, rub back and forth a few times, paint off. And then clean the water can be.
- Q:Paint pigment dyes What is the difference
- Dye: A colorant that is dissolved in organic or inorganic solvents, has a bright color, is well permeable to media (such as paper / cloth, etc.), but has a good light fastness / water resistance. / Diffusion / halo performance, can be flexible to play, to create a variety of special effects.
- Q:It is best to buy their own harmless dyes with what grass to do paint
- White - clam powder: white paint commonly used in ancient painting, made of clam shells. According to Jiang Ji "pass the mysterious": clam powder system, is the first layer of black on the shell to the net, research very fine and then use.
- Q:Indoor wall brush ordinary paint on the body ok
- Inorganic coatings can be resistant to acid, so they are not affected by industrial emissions of dirt and exhaust emissions from cars. Do not produce static electricity to attract dust and the accumulation of dirt will reduce the situation many times.
- Q:Long in the silk screen department work on the body what harm? Have wearing masks and gloves
- Silk screen Department of the work must wear masks and gloves, silk screen is the printing industry's largest source of pollution, the world's annual output of ink has reached 3 million tons per year by the ink caused by the global organic volatile (VOC) pollution emissions has reached tens of These organic volatile compounds can form a more serious greenhouse effect than carbon dioxide, and can form oxides and photochemical smogs in the sunlight, which seriously pollute the atmospheric environment and affect people's health. In addition, food, toys and other packaging printing ordinary Ink heavy metals and other harmful ingredients on the human body will directly endanger the health of the user.
- Q:Is PMMA a polymer?
- Is the polymer, the Chinese called methyl methacrylate, is acrylic acid and its ester polymerization obtained by the polymer collectively referred to as acrylic resin, the corresponding plastic collectively referred to as polyacrylic plastic, with polymethyl methacrylate The most widely used. Poly methyl methacrylate abbreviation for the PMMA, commonly known as plexiglass, is so far synthesized transparent material in the texture of the most excellent, the price is more appropriate varieties. Application: PMMA dissolved in organic solvents, such as phenol, anisole, etc., through the spin coating can form a good film, with good dielectric properties, can be used as organic FET (OFET), also known as organic thin film transistor (OTFT) Of the dielectric layer.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality