Product Description for Titanium Dioxide
Tio2 CR350 is designed to exceed today’s expectations for a titanium dioxide and set tomorrow’s standard in plastics formulations. The product is designed for formulators searching for a single grade of Tio2 with performance covering a broad range of plastics end uses.CR350 provides a matchless combination of excellent dispersion and processing, minimal volatile content, minimal interaction with polymer additives, durability and the brightness only a chloride-produced rutile Tio2 can provide.CR350 is the only Tio2 available that can offer such an exceptional set of properties.
TDS of the CR350
|Specific Gravity ||4.1|
|Color CIE L* ||99.0|
Suggest for Use for Titanium Dioxide :
CR350 is optimized for polyolefin and ABS applications.CR350 allows a plastics formulator to design products that can be used in diverse applications ranging from general purpose plastics, durable/non-durable plastics and high quality products with critical end use applications.CR350 demonstrates excellent dispersion, marvelous processibility, exceptionally low volatility and enhanced durability. This combination of functions in one Tio2 make CR350 the prime choice for high temperature cast films, exterior films and general purpose applications while providing excellent assurance against discoloration.
CR350 Technologies pioneered the development of products that provide high opacity and blue undertone. This optical performance is something that is expected from Tio2 products.CR350 continues TITANIUM Technologies’ commitment to produce a Tio2 that can provide bright blue and clean appearance to plastics.
The CR350 rface allows for exceptional processing even in highly loaded Tio2 PE systems. Unique CR350 chemistry permits the product to adsirable masterbatch viscosities in a wide variety of polyolefin based resins. This fuction allows a formulator to minimize the Tio2 impact on melt properties during processing and end use applications.
Safety of Titanium Dioxide Powder :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing Details of Tio2 :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 20MT with pallet , if without pallet , can load 22 MT.
Product Storage Titanium Dioxide Powder :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Day paint is an industrial paint or home improvement paint?
- Have not heard of the brand of paint coatings, paint paint or choose a high profile paint brands such as Nippon, red apple paint, bauhinia what.
- Q:Decoration paint how to deal with paint?
- The new cabinets at home will have a paint taste, and milk can remove the taste of small space. The milk to boil, placed in the plate, the plate into the new cabinet, and then close the cabinet door, about five hours after the net odor. This method is a bit wasteful, so it is only suitable for small-scale use. In addition, tea water can also remove the paint taste, wipe with tea water several times cabinet or wood furniture, will soon be able to remove the paint smell.
- Q:Polymer lithium battery and 18650, which is more expensive?
- 18650 at least two 2600 parallel to achieve 5000MAH, and the polymer to do 5000MAH can be changed in the size range. According to the shape you need to do; but 18650 is currently only Panasonic Sanyo's monomer can do up to 3200MAH, you can buy 5000MAH polymer batteries. The price of expensive polymer, such as domestic: 5000MAH polymer prices in 35 dollars, 18650 also two parallel prices in 27 dollars. But the 18650 is much easier to explode than the polymer batteries, and I recommend choosing a polymer cell. Safety first
- Q:What kind of dye is used in paper?
- General tons of paper in 0.1kg to 1.2kg, the concentration is generally in a few percent
- Q:what supplies do you need in order sray paint?
- I'll assume you mean spray painting, and that you mean canned spray paint, not paint in hand-spray bottles. You can spray paint on most surfaces, from primed board to canvas, rocks, dirt, your TV -most anything. If the surface isn't primed, and you want the painting to last, bring painter's primer. If it doesn't matter how long it lasts, you don't need the primer. Beyond that, you may need rags, gloves (highly recommended,) brushes, sticks, tools of any sort you can imagine making marks with, paint thinner, jars, an easel (if needed,) smock or painting clothes, at least for starters.
- Q:Alternatives to Angelus Paint?
- Angelus paint is just acrylic paint. You can go to a craft store near you and buy small jars of artist's acrylic paint. And use them, they come in hundreds of different colors and are probably much cheaper in price. Angelus calls it leather paint, but all they are, are regular acrylic paints.
- Q:Painting shoes?
- you want to paint your white shoes white?
- Q:textile painting?
- the only confident way to answer this question is to tell you to experiment. different fabrics/textiles take to paint differently. Don't use oil paint. that is just going to make a mess and corrode the fabric if it is not primed. If it does have a couple coats of gesso on it, that's a different story... but that would take away from the qualities of the fabric. I would use an acrylic paint, or a textile paint (which is acrylic). Take a square of the fabric and experiment with paint on it, to see how it takes the paint. You are going to want to experiment with different consistencies of the paint. Try watering it down, and using it without any water. If you don't have an extra piece of the organza to practice on, then take another piece of scrap fabric, as close as the fabric you have, but any kind of textile can help if practice on it first. It is sometimes hard to control painting on fabric, as the fabric has a texture of it's own which can control the paint and make it hard to paint crisp lines. For this reason, it 's a good idea to make stencils and learn to work this way. But you should just go at it and experiment. try different sized brushes. if you are painting a large area, use a large brush. If you are painting a small area and you want more control, use a smaller brush. and again. DONT use oil paint. that other person doesn't know what they are talking about.
- Q:What is the harm to the paint?
- According to the China Indoor Environment Monitoring Center Guangzhou sub-center experts, paint and putty is a major source of indoor pollution, especially in the use of paint in the process of the greatest harm, and paint workers are often the biggest victims.
- Q:The impact and harm of paint on children
- The paint consists of an ester solvent + metal oxide pigment + plastic.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality