Product Description for Titanium Dioxide
Tio2 CR350 is designed to exceed today’s expectations for a titanium dioxide and set tomorrow’s standard in plastics formulations. The product is designed for formulators searching for a single grade of Tio2 with performance covering a broad range of plastics end uses.CR350 provides a matchless combination of excellent dispersion and processing, minimal volatile content, minimal interaction with polymer additives, durability and the brightness only a chloride-produced rutile Tio2 can provide.CR350 is the only Tio2 available that can offer such an exceptional set of properties.
TDS of the CR350
|Specific Gravity ||4.1|
|Color CIE L* ||99.0|
Suggest for Use for Titanium Dioxide :
CR350 is optimized for polyolefin and ABS applications.CR350 allows a plastics formulator to design products that can be used in diverse applications ranging from general purpose plastics, durable/non-durable plastics and high quality products with critical end use applications.CR350 demonstrates excellent dispersion, marvelous processibility, exceptionally low volatility and enhanced durability. This combination of functions in one Tio2 make CR350 the prime choice for high temperature cast films, exterior films and general purpose applications while providing excellent assurance against discoloration.
CR350 Technologies pioneered the development of products that provide high opacity and blue undertone. This optical performance is something that is expected from Tio2 products.CR350 continues TITANIUM Technologies’ commitment to produce a Tio2 that can provide bright blue and clean appearance to plastics.
The CR350 rface allows for exceptional processing even in highly loaded Tio2 PE systems. Unique CR350 chemistry permits the product to adsirable masterbatch viscosities in a wide variety of polyolefin based resins. This fuction allows a formulator to minimize the Tio2 impact on melt properties during processing and end use applications.
Safety of Titanium Dioxide Powder :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing Details of Tio2 :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 20MT with pallet , if without pallet , can load 22 MT.
Product Storage Titanium Dioxide Powder :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What is the difference between fireproof paint and fireproof paint?
- Fireproof paint is a kind of gasoline and other organic matter as the solvent of the oil fire retardant coating, also known as fire paint or oily fire paint, is a kind of fire retardant coating. The fire retardant coating according to the type of solvent can be divided into water-based fire retardant coating and oily fire paint.
- Q:Linoleum tile color change paint or paint
- A small amount of water, chloride ions and a variety of metal protection chemicals industry's top inhibitors, and does not contain solvents or harmful chemical elements.
- Q:what should i paint?
- Paint a sunset setting over and ocean, paint a sailboat off to the left, and some waves, under the water, paint an octopus, a few fish, and seweed, sand, a shell or two, and a jellyfish wouldnt hurt! haha, sorry if i'm taking away your creative freedom! i'm at the beach, and i just sketched it!
- Q:What is the thermoplastic and thermosetting properties of the polymer?
- Thermoplastic refers to a plastic that has heat softening and cooling hardening properties. The molecular chains of the resin in the thermoplastic are linear or branched, with no chemical bonds between the molecular chains, softening the flow during heating, and cooling the hardening process. transformation.
- Q:The impact and harm of paint on children
- Paint in the first use of a fruit when the taste is very fresh feeling, it is its solvent isopropyl amide
- Q:Is there a waterproof and moldy coating?
- I have to tell you that the benefits of paint is waterproof and mildew, it is the use of imported materials, an international certification, the quality is very good, is an absolute reliable good paint.
- Q:What is the difference between waterborne pigments and oily pigments?
- Water-based pigments such as water powder painting, mainly by the number of water master painting, beginners easy to master, cheap, strong coverage, and sometimes there will be hearty feeling, fly in the ointment is dry and wet when the difference is more obvious. Oily pigments are mainly used to reconcile the oil, the price is more expensive, but the color is bright, dry and wet changes are not obvious. I hope to help you.
- Q:Anti-UV dye ink and pigment ink Which weather resistance is better?
- Pigment ink, anti-UV dye ink is only dye ink, weatherability are not as pigment ink, pigment ink are mostly used in the outdoors
- Q:What is the difference between organic pigments and dyes?
- The traditional use of dyes is the dyeing of textiles, and the traditional use of pigments is to color non-textiles, this is because the dye has affinity for the textile, fiber molecules can be adsorbed, fixed, while the pigment pile of all colored objects are no affinity, Mainly by resin, adhesives and other film-forming substances and coloring objects combined with the dye in the course of the general use of the first dissolved in the use of media, even disperse dyes or vat dyes, in the dyeing is also experienced from a crystal state first Dissolved in the water into a molecular state and then dyed on the fiber on the process.Therefore, the color of the fuel itself does not mean that it is in the fabric color / pigment in the use of the process due to insoluble in the use of media, so always the original crystal state The color of the pigment itself represents the color of the pigment on the substrate.Now the production of pigments in the world has been growing, the domestic production of organic pigments enterprises have begun to increase, the domestic more representative Such as Jiangsu De Choi Pigment Chemical Co., Ltd. and so on.
- Q:Different brands of pigment ink can be mixed with Epson 1390
- Different inks can not be mixed. Otherwise the light is color, heavy block the nozzle.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality